Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Nice Guy Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nice Guy Syndrome (974 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nice Guy Syndrome by Deucalion007: 5:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Now, we all know how the saying goes about how nice guys always finish last.My question is is that true in every situation? .Can't the nice guy get the girl he loves and she'll love him in return ? .I believe a nice guy can get that girl he desires as long as he doesn't simp for her or overdo his niceness so as to avoid being taken for granted.When he sets boundaries and doesn't bore her by always being available and ready to follow her around like a lost puppy.
The bad boy concept doesn't appeal to me personally because it involves inculcating alot of bad attitudes that do not depict the picture of a genuine gentleman.Yes, girls love bad boys which is very natural because they view them as alpha males and the female gender are naturally drawn to Alpha males .But the thing is some of our ladies here actually don't have sense because some of them have very poor orientations or terrible upbringing.Some women may have a physically abusive and highly cantakerous fathers and yet still grow up to start getting attracted to men who posses their father's traits.
If a nice guy is actually smart ,no girl will take him for granted or even use him . There's nothing wrong in being a nice guy to ladies and I'm 100% certain there are still sensible girls out there .A nice guy can still get the girls he wants as long as he's not a simp .
Everything is all about wisdom and understanding of the female gender.You can move from being her friend to being her boyfriend.I actually like getting to know a girl I'm attracted to for a while before I decide to start asking her out .This will make you know if you're compatible or not.You will get to know her more if you're just friends at first than if she sees you as a potential lover .I don't recommend being a bad boy because of pussy .Always stay true to your character and never be a simp .Trust me, you'll get those girls you want

1 Like

Re: The Nice Guy Syndrome by Bigredmachine: 5:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: The Nice Guy Syndrome by MufasaLion: 5:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Learn to write properly. So mushed up that I couldn't read!
Re: The Nice Guy Syndrome by Lawlab251: 6:03am On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: The Nice Guy Syndrome by helinues: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2021
The nice guy should be able to play his game right.

Ladies are just easy to catch/get when you play your game right
Re: The Nice Guy Syndrome by chatinent: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2021
There is a difference between being a simp, being a gentleman, and being a nice guy.

Now here is a thing...whichever you are becoming, make sure you aren't trying to prove anything to anyone. If you are nice, be nice to both genders...no go dey form Nazarene for only woman come bone face for men.

Being a simp isn't bad. Also learn to be that simp to your sisters, family, and brothers.

If you are a gentleman, be a gentleman to everyone.

Be real...be loyal at whichever you want to become because if your redpillism is projected to proving a point to one gender, you are still a big simpleton.

1 Like

Re: The Nice Guy Syndrome by LikeAking: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Deucalion007:
Now, we all know how the saying goes about how nice guys always finish last.My question is is that true in every situation? .Can't the nice guy get the girl he loves and she'll love him in return ? .I believe a nice guy can get that girl he desires as long as he doesn't simp for her or overdo his niceness so as to avoid being taken for granted.When he sets boundaries and doesn't bore her by always being available and ready to follow her around like a lost puppy.
The bad boy concept doesn't appeal to me personally because it involves inculcating alot of bad attitudes that do not depict the picture of a genuine gentleman.Yes, girls love bad boys which is very natural because they view them as alpha males and the female gender are naturally drawn to Alpha males .But the thing is some of our ladies here actually don't have sense because some of them have very poor orientations or terrible upbringing.Some women may have a physically abusive and highly cantakerous fathers and yet still grow up to start getting attracted to men who posses their father's traits.
If a nice guy is actually smart ,no girl will take him for granted or even use him . There's nothing wrong in being a nice guy to ladies and I'm 100% certain there are still sensible girls out there .A nice guy can still get the girls he wants as long as he's not a simp .
Everything is all about wisdom and understanding of the female gender.You can move from being her friend to being her boyfriend.I actually like getting to know a girl I'm attracted to for a while before I decide to start asking her out .This will make you know if you're compatible or not.You will get to know her more if you're just friends at first than if she sees you as a potential lover .I don't recommend being a bad boy because of pussy .Always stay true to your character and never be a simp .Trust me, you'll get those girls you want

Its not only in a relationship, in real life the nice guys finish last.

We are in a very wicked world.

People see nice people as fools.

So they take advantage of them.

Na so the world dey.

Humans are full of evil.
Re: The Nice Guy Syndrome by LikeAking: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Deucalion007:

And the bad guys dont have to be her BF, before seeing her pant + kpekus

(1) (Reply)

Lonely Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Giving A Guy €500 To Bleep Her: Video / Am Confused / I'm Stuck With Three Different Ladies, I Don't Know Which One To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.