Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos (1554 Views)

US Leaders Recognizes Nnamdi Kanu; Shows Biafra Is Near – IPOB / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by headbasher96(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2021
lloydtruth:

Anyone on a faceless forum can claim to be in the East or being Igbo.

If you are truly in the East, you should be more concerned about the militarization of the east than the activities of IPOB.
please which part of anambara is militarised all i see is just illegal checkpoints which have been there since time immemorial so tell me the part that is militarised is it the military that u dont see soldier up to a week and u see police once a day going about their own business u guys love to escalate everything i current work at awka road around abs 11 junction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by NGpatriot: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2021
Biafra is a source of eternal distraction for Igbo people,
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I thought you have something to same.

Join hand with those that are comfortable the way Nigeria is,abi the people that will collect money on the long run.

If i may ask,is Ipob the reason others have not gotten restructuring they always use countering issue of Biafra?

Join hands with oodua secessionist, South South seccesionists and so forth

The SNP joined hands with the Labour party in alliance to achieve some of its goals..labour is not pro division of UK but helped pass some o the laws that made the Scotland referendum possible

Anyways I am not the sum total of all knowledge
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by lloydtruth: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2021
headbasher96:
please which part of anambara is militarised all i see is just illegal checkpoints which have been there since time immemorial so tell me the part that is militarised is it the military that u dont see soldier up to a week and u see police once a day going about their own business u guys love to escalate everything i current work at awka road around abs 11 junction

Your statement proves my point. Asking which part of Anambra that is militarized suggests that you just came to alaigbo recently and now goes around the social media shouting "we in the east"

Go to Ihiala and ask this question, go to orlu and ask this question, go to izombe and ask this question, go to awgu and ask this question, go to most villages in ebonyi and ask this question and see if you will come out in one piece.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by lloydtruth: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2021
NGpatriot:
Biafra is a source of eternal distraction for Igbo people,
...and Boko Haram is source of eternal joy to Northerners.
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2021
blackpanda:

But Biafra isnt helping.bits only making things worse
You mean the push for biafra by ipob/esn? Actually it seems inappropriate but when you look at things the way they are you cant blame them much. To achieve biafra you need the north letting go of control of the numeorus oil fields and probably access to the sea, how can that be feasible without war? Thats just the truth.
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Tranquillity360: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2021
backbencher:

Join hands with oodua secessionist, South South seccesionists and so forth

The SNP joined hands with the Labour party in alliance to achieve some of its goals..labour is not pro division of UK but helped pass some o the laws that made the Scotland referendum possible

Anyways I am not the sum total of all knowledge
Join hand with unserious people when it come to secessionist.

How many people from Southwest and some part of south south are serious in their agitation.

Who is the leader of south south agitators if their is any agitation there.

Forget talk you have nothing to say,next you will say ipob should join Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by blackpanda: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
12rev:

You mean the push for biafra by ipob/esn? Actually it seems inappropriate but when you look at things the way they are you cant blame them much. To achieve biafra you need the north letting go of control of the numeorus oil fields and probably access to the sea, how can that be feasible without war? Thats just the truth.

Igbos have tried war before it was a disaster. The reason young people are clamoring for war is because they were not around to experience it's effects. On the other hand, nobody let's go of power. Igbos have to wake up and play their political game right. Igbos can't win with threats or war.
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by blackpanda: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Nigeria is not a person that picks and chooses, but there are people who truly owns nigeria and me and you knows this people.
We are all part of nigeria because frederick lugard and his British sponsors made it so which is not proper in any way.
Biafra is the only way for Ndigbo to preserve their God's given talent and heritage not nigeria.
Nigeria is killing anything Igbo slowly and I thank God that most of us have clearly seen it.

Wrong. Igbos are the ones killing themselves. You pick unnecessary wars with everybody, every tribe spread hate and baseless bias. Even in south east there is no unity or love for one another. You can't ever tell me that an ebonyi man would be equal to an Anambra man. Most of the things igbos complain of are being perpetuated even in the so called Biafra. Local govts and villages hating one another and regarding each other as inferior. The only thing that united igbos is hatred for other tribes
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by gidgiddy: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
blackpanda:

So basically all in all, none of your secessionist movement has yielded the desired result. Much like Biafra, as I earlier said. Secession is a waste of time and generally fruitless. It only leads to more pains

Same as your Nigeria, its been a waste of time since 1960 and generally fruitless. Nigeria has only led to more pains

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by blackpanda: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
backbencher:

Well many of them got greater autonomy and language rights for their regions

Some have been successful eg breakup of Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia and the old Soviet Union ( several secessionist movement).

Many of them have opted to play the long political game.

Note that I don't support secession, and their failure kind of proves one of my points about secession, it really is about bad governance

Bad governance is very predominant in the south east. It isn't peculiar to north or the rest of the country
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by blackpanda: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Same as your Nigeria, its been a waste of time since 1960 and generally fruitless. Nigeria has only led to more pains

It will be even greater pains for all hateful wailers. Their pain never start grin
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by blackpanda: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
So this thread is to beg for unity with people you love to hate?

Nobody is begging u dear. So rest
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by gidgiddy: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
blackpanda:

It will be even greater pains for all hateful wailers. Their pain never start grin

Yeah, I can how much there is to look foward to in the failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Sctests: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
backbencher:

1. Anyone who has lived in this country for a long time should know that Nigerian government does not like the word protest. They have a pathological hatred for the word protest.

2. A better approach would have been ipob to join hands with like minds in the South West, middle belt and South South to form a National Restructuring party. Focus on getting a majority in the National assembly and various state assemblies and govenor seats. And then start by passing laws that would make Restructuring and peaceful secession easier

That's how the SNP in Scotland got a referendum. And it took then 70 years of patiently getting enough seats in Parliament and in local government and also allying with Labour and getting rules like devolution of power to make their 2014 referendum possible . And they have the possibility of a second one.

Join hands with yoruba muslims like you who have their tongues deep in fulani anuzzz. Why are you giving laughable and impracticable suggestions? Have you yorubas ever done anything that will politically benefit others?
Do you think you are talking to kids who started reading newspapers yesterday? grin
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by oyatz(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
12rev:

Has nigeria been favourable to nigerians considering how backward we have gone over the years in terms of economy, security, infrastructure, etc.

Even though, I am not against secession for those who desire it, however the problems of the economy, security, infrastructure and indeed most of the problems currently facing Nigeria will not necessarily disppear in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by headbasher96(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
lloydtruth:

Your statement proves my point. Asking which part of Anambra that is militarized suggests that you just came to alaigbo recently and now goes around the social media shouting "we in the east"

Go to Ihiala and ask this question, go to orlu and ask this question, go to izombe and ask this question, go to awgu and ask this question, go to most villages in ebonyi and ask this question and see if you will come out in one piece.
are u talking about places ipob burnt down and claimed it was the nigeria army

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by lloydtruth: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
headbasher96:
are u talking about places ipob burnt down and claimed it was the nigeria army
That's how mischievous and evil minded most of you can be.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by headbasher96(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
lloydtruth:

That's how mischievous and evil minded most of you can be.
take it anyway u like i have a question for who killed dr.chike akunyili

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by lloydtruth: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2021
headbasher96:
take it anyway u like i have a question for who killed dr.chike akunyili
Your sentences are so incoherent and I barely understand you. The time you spend in hating and breeding evil thoughts about the Igbos, why not spend it on your education.
If you are the person that killed Dr. Akunyili or you know the person that did, am sure the police would be glad to welcome.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Notasyouthink: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
blackpanda:

Wrong. Igbos are the ones killing themselves. You pick unnecessary wars with everybody, every tribe spread hate and baseless bias. Even in south east there is no unity or love for one another. You can't ever tell me that an ebonyi man would be equal to an Anambra man. Most of the things igbos complain of are being perpetuated even in the so called Biafra. Local govts and villages hating one another and regarding each other as inferior. The only thing that united igbos is hatred for other tribes
I don't know why an average nigerian unity beggar like you cannot do without this una age long lies and propaganda. Such as, Ebonyi man is inferior to Anambra man, Igbos hate themselves, Igbo man too love money and all that rubbish.

There's no way Igbos can pick unnecessary fight or wars to anybody or tribe if you lots and your tribes love Ndigbo and always wish them well. There's an adage that says "no smoke without fire", Igbos are not stupid not to know the difference between a good and trusted friend and a hateful enemy.
You and your likes that hates Igbos with passion are the cause why some Igbos hate you.
To cut the story short, we hate you because you hate us and always wish us death.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by mbos: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
JUST AS IGBOS ARE DESIGNED TO DESTROY NIGERIA
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by blackpanda: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I don't know why an average nigerian unity beggar like you cannot do without this una age long lies and propaganda. Such as, Ebonyi man is inferior to Anambra man, Igbos hate themselves, Igbo man too love money and all that rubbish.

There's no way Igbos can pick unnecessary fight or wars to anybody or tribe if you lots and your tribes love Ndigbo and always wish them well. There's an adage that says "no smoke without fire", Igbos are not stupid not to know the difference between a good and trusted friend and a hateful enemy.
You and your likes that hates Igbos with passion are the cause why some Igbos hate you.
To cut the story short, we hate you because you hate us and always wish us death.

I do not hate igbos. Your choice to hate people is your own problem.
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Notasyouthink: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
blackpanda:

I do not hate igbos. Your choice to hate people is your own problem.
Point of corrections, there is also an adage that says, "by their fruits you shall know them". By the way you and your cronies comment and react to Igbo related threads or posts even a blind man will understand that you lots hate Igbos with passion.
Igbos are only reciprocating the hate you lots have been dishing out on them since 1945 till date

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by adekolaelect(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
lloydtruth:
..rather Biafra, IPOB, and ESN is meant to cause eternal torment and sleepless nights to zombies.
Imagine waking up and immediately rushing to Nairaland to start crying about IPOB and Biafra when your mates are preparing for work and businesses.
what is sleepless to Zombie when your poeple can not sleep eyes closed ,when you elders has become shameless unconditional release begers in Also Villa . You wey dey another man's land can say all this Rubbish but those little that remain in you villages know the hell they are facing in the name of that stupid Ipob and their leader.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Tingotoe: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I always hear this words "We can criticise IPOB for
their approach"

Pls what approach exactly,is it the act of protesting peaceful and got killed by your Nigeria government,or act of stop protesting and now sit at home to avoid more killing of our people?

I will be glad if you tell us the best approach since all they have been doing is wrong one
Using terrorism against the Nigerian state, the killings of northerners and security agents for instance
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Tranquillity360: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tingotoe:
Using terrorism against the Nigerian state, the killings of northerners and security agents for instance
Carry your foolishness comot my mention.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by thinksense: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
We must give them their biafro.

The best thing to ever happen is to let them go
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Tingotoe: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Carry your foolishness comot my mention.
IPOB terrorist did I strike a nerve? grin
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by lloydtruth: 5:13am On Dec 04, 2021
adekolaelect:
what is sleepless to Zombie when your poeple can not sleep eyes closed ,when you elders has become shameless unconditional release begers in Also Villa . You wey dey another man's land can say all this Rubbish but those little that remain in you villages know the hell they are facing in the name of that stupid Ipob and their leader.
One thing with all you zombies is that you are all chronic illiterates. Now tell me, how can someone understand this so incoherent writeup?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

1. Anyone who has lived in this country for a long time should know that Nigerian government does not like the word protest. They have a pathological hatred for the word protest.

2. A better approach would have been ipob to join hands with like minds in the South West, middle belt and South South to form a National Restructuring party. Focus on getting a majority in the National assembly and various state assemblies and govenor seats. And then start by passing laws that would make Restructuring and peaceful secession easier

That's how the SNP in Scotland got a referendum. And it took then 70 years of patiently getting enough seats in Parliament and in local government and also allying with Labour and getting rules like devolution of power to make their 2014 referendum possible . And they have the possibility of a second one.

Igbos don’t have the intelligence, patience, foresight, diplomacy, or wherewithal to play the long game. Na only gra gra they understand, that and to be insulting people.
Re: Biafra Is Designed To Destroy Igbos by Ovamboland(m): 6:43am On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

Well, while I disagree with Biafra very well,and prefer one Nigeria for many reasons..... there is absolutely nothing wrong with agitating for secession.

Many countries, like Spain, the UK, Canada, even Zambia have secessionist movements.

We can criticise IPOB for their approach, which has been disastrous, but not for having the idea of secession. That's the beauty of democracy, we get views , even the ones we don't like...to flourish.

And you think all those movements have had it easy in those countries and they've been exchanging flowers and chocolate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Marting Luther King jr Tried To Visit Biafra In 1968 PICS / Mark It Only 4 Aspirants May Contest APC Presidential Primary / Lawyer Wore Traditional Worshippers Attire To Supreme Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.