Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Moment Wizkid Grabbed Tems Backside (ass) On Stage And Tries To Pull Her Up But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Wizkid Grabbed Tems Backside (ass) On Stage And Tries To Pull Her Up But (1249 Views)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Bbnaija: Monent Mercy Rocks Seyi Hard With Her Massive Ass, On The Dance Floor / Look At My ASS! Slay Queen Parades Her Bare Ass On Social Media (video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Wizkid Grabbed Tems Backside (ass) On Stage And Tries To Pull Her Up But by Morrislucky123: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Nigerian singer WizKid on his show grabbed Tems on stage and tried to raise her up but she refused and stop him

This Happen last night when WizKid tries to round up his made in Lagos concert at 02 Arena and he grab tems on stage

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L3KXucQePM
Re: Moment Wizkid Grabbed Tems Backside (ass) On Stage And Tries To Pull Her Up But by suffering: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2021
She dropped his hands very quick. The guy was likely pumped full of drugs and forgot their size difference. Yoruba women are usually heavyset no matter what height they come in. This reminds me of when I tried to lift a fat white girl back in the day. It’s safe to say my body failed me completely. I emasculated my self through my action.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) / A Guy Getting Mouth Action From A Fish / Why So Many Black Women Are Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.