Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) (1251 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by MadeINchenzen2: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
What do u think guys, this is what I intend to do on Feb 14. Am I a SIMP?

I want to take a random hooker on a romantic treat on February 14.

First we will ride on a power bike to get some groceries at shoprite, then we shall head back home to make breakfast then we'll take uber to lufasi Park.... I'll show her so much love... no kissing though, no touching... After our great time together, we'll wind down over a glass of wine and strawberry in a candlelight night table for two.

Few minute before I head back home... I will transfer 500k into her account and that will be the end of that encounter forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Whatever bro! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Kriss216: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
So, where will you get the 500K you'll transfer into her account?

18 Likes

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Kosoco(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lol..... You are not normal though.....
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
And you think people want to know what you are gonna do on that day huh?
You don't really need to tell everyone you have nothing on you.. do you? undecided undecided
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You don't really need to tell everyone you have nothing on you.. do you? undecided undecided
huh
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by helinues: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tradition must be observed in this year Valentine
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:
Tradition must be observed in this year Valentine
how?
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by helinues: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
how?

Buying myself something new before the Vday..

Stock house with foods, drinks and poli

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Belial06: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

So you are a drug addict? A weed smoker ?!!!

NO WONDER!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!! ALL THE WARPED COMMENTS FROM YOU!!! FINALLY I UNDERSTAND YOUR PREDICAMENT!!

ONE BY ONE THE DEGENRATES ARE EXPOSING THEMSELVES!!? grin

This is whom people engage in discussion? Someone who smokes drugs ?

Poli = cannabis = weed for Those who don't know

cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by helinues: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Belial06:

NO WONDER!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE.ALL THE WAROED COMMENTS FROM YOU

ONE BY ONE THW DEGENRATES ARE EXPOSING THEMSELVES!!? grin

cheesy

Go and explain all this gibberish to Elon Musk

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by wumi2017(f): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
E Sha rora ma mugbo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by muheeb01(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
If eventually you're going to have sex don't forget to use condom,get your herbs for jedi and opa eyin or get your stds Flushers from me....it's very important
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by MadeINchenzen2: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
helinues:

man must not live by bread alone
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Highman56: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I like u already

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Highman56: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Poor man having day dreams

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Highman56: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep quiet jobless gal
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Kriss216: 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
Belial06:

NO WONDER!!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!! ALL THE WARPED COMMENTS FROM YOU!!! FINALLY I UNDERSTAND YOUR PREDICAMENT!!

ONE BY ONE THE DEGENRATES ARE EXPOSING THEMSELVES!!? grin

cheesy
You're naive and ignorant. Rest abeg!

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by tnerro1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Hahaha, Buhari is looking at you like this

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Belial06: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

You're naive and ignorant. Rest abeg!

Duplicate account grin
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Kriss216: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Belial06:

Duplicate account grin
Helinues is one person I'll shoot twice before shooting Turji the notorious bandit, but, your post is just senseless.

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Belial06: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

Helinues is one person I'll shoot twice before shooting Turji the notorious bandit, but, your post is just senseless.

Duplicate account spotted grin
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Highman56:

Keep quiet jobless gal
Really? cry
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Truvelisback(m): 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

U dey mind am? Him don see children for here na!

Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by ugwumichael(m): 3:06am On Feb 02, 2022
Make I hear say phone loss for area fess
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 02, 2022
op still consider helping the poor around you. 500k won't stop that okpo from prostituting, it might even encourage her. All the same, do what pleases you but try to have a motive behind whatever you are doing
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by mattmogan88: 3:52am On Feb 02, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
[s]What do u think guys, this is what I intend to do on Feb 14. Am I a SIMP?

I want to take a random hooker on a romantic treat on February 14.

First we will ride on a power bike to get some groceries at shoprite, then we shall head back home to make breakfast then we'll take uber to lufasi Park.... I'll show her so much love... no kissing though, no touching... After our great time together, we'll wind down over a glass of wine and strawberry in a candlelight night table for two.

Few minute before I head back home... I will transfer 500k into her account and that will be the end of that encounter forever.[/s]

THRASH

Another small Pikin spotted,
Re: I Am Planning On Spending My Valentine With A Hooker (no Sex) by helinues: 4:28am On Feb 02, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
man must not live by bread alone

Abi oo

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Quit Smoking Weed. My Story / Why do We Pay More For Sex / How Do I Make This Girl Leave Me Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.