Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) (4116 Views)

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Photos: Melanin Goddess Senegalese Model Windela Goes Naked In Daring Photoshoot / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Here's a proper prototype of what i call a hot chick, Dang!
Ya'll know her. She knows her history, she traces her roots.
Small boobs, plump ass, cute face.(I know say dem don use big yansh and boobs swear for most naija men)

Attached below is a digital art i made of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Nonexisting: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Who is this nshiko? How can one fucck this thing?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Nonexisting:
Who is this nshiko?
Lupita Nyong'o

7 Likes

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Nonexisting:
One man food na another man poison.

3 Likes

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by LiberatedGirl: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
That's Lupita ? I knew she was definitely from the Kenya region of Africa. She is Hot. I think dark skinned girls are beautiful and I wish I was darker. I'm happy small Yansh stimulates and excited you. I'm Gang Leader of Big Yansh Crew. I like my ass the way it is even if it was smaller I'd still like it, person way go like am go like am. The attention it brings can be over whelming sometimes when it creates commotion in the local market. I don't really mind it when ibo traders say " See Yansh, See Yansh !!!" I've come to see everyone has their own preference on size and the only pain I feel is when Women look at me like I am an Ashewo because my Yansh is very big. Na me create myself ? You'd think Women would understand but they don't. Even if I covered up totally you will still see it's big so I just wear what makes me happy.

1 Like

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by LiberatedGirl: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
The Digital Art is Very Creative and Beautiful. It does look like her and Corazon Kwamboka at the same time. Corazon is a Big Ass Girl

1 Like

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by barnyamclee: 1:24am On Dec 03, 2021
small ass>>>> big ass
big breasts= sagging breasts or fake silicon breasts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
small breasts>>>>>
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
That's Lupita ? I knew she was definitely from the Kenya region of Africa. She is Hot. I think dark skinned girls are beautiful and I wish I was darker. I'm happy small Yansh stimulates and excited you. I'm Gang Leader of Big Yansh Crew. I like my ass the way it is even if it was smaller I'd still like it, person way go like am go like am. The attention it brings can be over whelming sometimes when it creates commotion in the local market. I don't really mind it when ibo traders say " See Yansh, See Yansh !!!" I've come to see everyone has their own preference on size and the only pain I feel is when Women look at me like I am an Ashewo because my Yansh is very big. Na me create myself ? You'd think Women would understand but they don't. Even if I covered up totally you will still see it's big so I just wear what makes me happy.
Big yansh, small yansh, what's the difference? All na for grinding and better doggy. I prefer slim and medium women because I'm naturally built. No point going after my kind, worked out and played football so much that my laps are thickly set, i have bumbum too. I remember i dated someone, now this babe is damn pretty, don't get me wrong, and if you see her bumbum ehn. Chai! My friends used to hail me. Still, i got tired, cause of communication, imagine having a trophy wife that you cannot relay your feelings too. I'd get back from work exhausted, and would want to vent, no ooo, Hanti was about herself. I sometimes associate good looks and nice body with dumbness lol, don't know why.

Back to Lupita, main reason i like her is she knows her roots, she's pan African. Big yansh or no big yansh. People with big yansh get cheated on, same with small yansh. In fact i have a friend who always boasts about his looks and big gbola, he got cheated on by his wife and they are now estranged. So it's not looks or physique. It's about what is upstairs.

7 Likes

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Nonexisting:
Don't be dumb... Y'all think with your diçks... undecided

Nothing more to contribute if it's got nothing to do with sex...

Nigerian men... Amongst the dumbest set..

2 Likes

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Negroid001:
Big yansh, small yansh, what's the difference? All na for grinding and better doggy. I prefer slim and medium women because I'm naturally built. No point going after my kind, worked out and played football so much that my laps are thickly set, i have bumbum too. I remember i dated someone, now this babe is damn pretty, don't get me wrong, and if you see her bumbum ehn. Chai! My friends used to hail me. Still, i got tired, cause of communication, imagine having a trophy wife that you cannot relay your feelings too. I'd get back from work exhausted, and would want to vent, no ooo, Hanti was about herself. I sometimes associate good looks and nice body with dumbness lol, don't know why.

Back to Lupita, main reason i like her is she knows her roots, she's pan African. Big yansh or no big yansh. People with big yansh get cheated on, same with small yansh. In fact i have a friend who always boasts about his looks and big gbola, he got cheated on by his wife and they are now estranged. So it's not looks or physique. It's about what is upstairs.

I absolutely love her too... Like so many years ago, she would have been the epitome of beauty here in Africa...

I think she's gorgeous! kiss

She's more than beautiful... The way she carries herself... Her movements... It's all purrfect!

2 Likes

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:

I absolutely love her too... Like so many years ago, she would have been the epitome of beauty here in Africa...

I think she's gorgeous! kiss

She's more than beautiful... The way she carries herself... Her movements... It's all purrfect!
Swears, we have so many pretty women like her in our midst. Even in this country. The media is setting wrong standards for women. Everyone should be comfortable with their looks and accept the way they are. When i go out, i see so many beautiful people, both male and female, yet they are insecure. People wey fine no even know say dem fine.

4 Likes

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be dumb... Y'all think with your diçks... undecided

Nothing more to contribute if it's got nothing to do with sex...

Nigerian men... Amongst the dumbest set..
It's worldwide lol. Not everyone tapping away on their screens have something going upstairs.
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by LiberatedGirl: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Yes the Nigerian media is extremely toxic, look at how they even try to downgrade Davido and Whizkid, always looking for flaws. Playerhating is Nigerias number one Culture we are
extremely envious and jealous people. To excape the Nigerian mindset I read only foreign magazines, if I have to read Nigerian magazines it's Weekend or Sunday Entertainment. When it comes to slim black girls Naomi Campbell is my favorite Girl. Naomi can do no wrong in my eyes. I love her attitude. They call her drama queen and Bitch but she's just been real.
Beauty and Brains is hard because beautiful girls are spoiled by their parents and society is more open to them. It's also the same thing with men , men who come from wealthy homes are not too smart because they rely so much on money and do little thinking. I guess "Lack" is what makes us to Think.

3 Likes

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by LiberatedGirl: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
My take on Beauty is Accept Yourself and be Natural

2 Likes

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Negroid001:
Small boobs, plump ass, cute face.(I know say dem don use big yansh and boobs swear for most naija men)

Lupita is beautiful. Since I got to know her in the year 2013, I always felt she was blesse (her career) and also beautiful. Her melanin is that dark type that stands out. And she's coolheaded. She's decent.
I just like her outlook. And she doesn't try too hard to appeal to popular demand. She just comes to do whatever cover shoots that the magazines want her to do. She does not try to reinvent herself like many others do, even after hitting stardom. So o just find her simple and likable. Maybe her humble roots has something to do with her being this way.

For those guys bashing her perky ass . Who says she has a flat-ish ass? She doesn't oo. And her breasts are just a decent cup. They are okay. Not flat either. Imagine her being my wife.. ok lol...that's just the whole fame getting the better part me now... grin

But imagine sleeping in the same room with Lupita Nyongo...you'll feel mesmerized and happy. But of course, it'll fade after some weeks...when you become used to being around her. But it's worth the experience cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
JerryBizz:

Lupita is beautiful. Since I got to know her in the year 2013, I always felt she was blesse (her career) and also beautiful. Her melanin is that dark type that stands out. And she's coolheaded. She's decent.
I just like her outlook. And she doesn't try too hard to appeal to popular demand. She just comes to do whatever cover shoots that the magazines want her to do. She does not try to reinvent herself like many others do, even after hitting stardom. So o just find her simple and likable. Maybe her humble roots has something to do with her being this way.

For those guys bashing her perky ass . Who says she has a flat-ish ass? She doesn't oo. And her breasts are just a decent cup. They are okay. Not flat either. Imagine her being my wife.. ok lol...that's just the whole fame getting the better part me now... grin

But imagine sleeping in the same room with Lupita Nyongo...you'll feel mesmerized and happy. But of course, it'll fade after some weeks...when you become used to being around her. But it's worth the experience cheesy
Abi oooo bro. And she no bleach. She get yansh ooo
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by bepositive11: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Negroid001:
Swears, we have so many pretty women like her in our midst. Even in this country. The media is setting wrong standards for women. Everyone should be comfortable with their looks and accept the way they are. When i go out, i see so many beautiful people, both male and female, yet they are insecure. People wey fine no even know say dem fine.

Ikr. It's so ridiculous how some very good looking people can't see the beauty in themselves. How I wish they could see themselves through my eyes

It seems like bullying may have something to do with it. After all, good looking kids are more likely to get bullied and it affects them even as adults

1 Like

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by bepositive11: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Negroid001:

It's her beautiful voice for me. Very captivating

1 Like

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
bepositive11:

Ikr. It's so ridiculous how some very good looking people can't see the beauty in themselves. How I wish they could see themselves through my eyes

It seems like bullying may have something to do with it. After all, good looking kids are more likely to get bullied and it affects them even as adults
When i was 11, a neighbour's child use to call me blackie repeatedly because of my dark skin. I used to feel bad but ignored her still. When her taunting didn't work, she approached me and confided in me that she likes my dark skin and that I'm cute.(she is a very fair damsel).
We became tight padis afterwards.
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by MufasaLion: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
If it's not about big ass and tities, I'm not interested. grin
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by bepositive11: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
When i was 11, a neighbour's child use to call me blackie repeatedly because of my dark skin. I used to feel bad but ignored her still. When her taunting didn't work, she approached me and confided in me that she likes my dark skin and that I'm cute.(she is a very fair damsel).
We became tight padis afterwards.

Good that you had a strong mind and great confidence at such a tender age

Nice ending but I wonder if she insulted you because she was jealous/envious all along. Quite ironic
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2021
bepositive11:

Good that you had a strong mind and great confidence at such a tender age

Nice ending but I wonder if she insulted you because she was jealous/envious all along. Quite ironic
I later learnt it's a common thing with women. If they want to get your attention, they often start with criticism.
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by LiberatedGirl: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
I like the way Lupita has remained how she started. It's painful to see a woman bleach her skin or get a nose job. Leona Lewis large nose suited her but she had it reduced. I loved her big nose it made her look so uniQue and exotic. Hopes Lupita remains dark. Id like to sell clothes to her ,I can ugrade her style and not affect her look.

1 Like

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by LiberatedGirl: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigerian hairdressers can give her some Cultural thread hairstyles that will make people collapse in amazement.

1 Like

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lupita is definitely beautiful. Her gorgeous skin is what makes her stand out. It would've been unfortunate had she bleached it.

1 Like

Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by bepositive11: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Negroid001:
I later learnt it's a common thing with women. If they want to get your attention, they often start with criticism.

That's interesting

BTW, how come you had such a strong mind at such a tender age? Was it your parents who taught you to love your dark skin? I'm really curious about it because I feel most kids would've been affected by such mean comments
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
bepositive11:

That's interesting

BTW, how come you had such a strong mind at such a tender age? Was it your parents who taught you to love your dark skin? I'm really curious about it because I feel most kids would've been affected by such mean comments
I had a lot of things to worry about. Taunts were the least.
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by bepositive11: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Negroid001:
I had a lot of things to worry about. Taunts were the least.

I see. Thanks for sharing. Have a good week
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by AmazingELixir: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
lipsrsealed

Where is Roman goddesses sef...I find flat chest nauseating.
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by LiberatedGirl: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Where is Roman goddesses sef...I find flat chest nauseating.

Kpele, I hope you did not throw up.....Flat Chest is Awesome. Even Totally Flat is Fantastic, You haven't seen the right Flat Chested Girl. When you see her you will be Praising Flat Chest. Better a girl has no breast than a girl has big breast through plastic surgery. Plastic Surgery is madness.
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by AmazingELixir: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

Kpele, I hope you did not throw up.....Flat Chest is Awesome. Even Totally Flat is Fantastic, You haven't seen the right Flat Chested Girl. When you see her you will be Praising Flat Chest. Better a girl has no breast than a girl has big breast through plastic surgery. Plastic Surgery is madness.

My dear please don't say that...frontal volume significantly enhances appearance.
Re: Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) by Negroid001(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo) / I Have Become An Aggressive Fvcker / She Turned Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.