Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth (38119 Views)

Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 19, 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by big7: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

Na that cloth wey them let am change naim sweet me sef... Versace wan begin turn akube for Nnamdi neck

By the way, Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation

You be business man... Trying to make a living from what you do and you engaging carelessly in sensitive discussions online. Who do you think will patronize you.. I can see your bio below saying you are a writer..

Let me give you a free advice except you want to die of poverty and lack.

Those who sell products, market product, render product and those who advertise product and services don't engage in fruitless and careless discuss especially one sensitive to a group of people.. You never know where your biggest customer might come from..

Except for sure you not ready to make it through this grim. Market you self and stay away from fruitless discuss that adds nothing to you. Or better still open a different account. Be wise, no be to come online dey claim say you sabi talk whereas nothing dey inside the head.

And your last line of Nigerian girls is so wack... I personally won't give you a job to write for me.. You never ready to elevate.

Drops pen ✒

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol grin grin grin

Back To DSS Net

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Oleys: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022

Court orders DSS to allow Nnamdi Kanu change clothes.

- Maximum possible comfort within the detect of the service

- Take a look at his diet

- Give him medical attention

- Allow him practice his faith

Me IPOB members: sorry oooo. MNK go do Christmas and new year for zoo's gulag

More sit at home protest

More UGM attacks

Many Igbo go do Christmas for Lagos...meaning more money for Sanwoolu

Dem go get sense last last������‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Rexwalters1: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
If Buhari by any chance of an excuse, released that terrorist murderer called Nnamdi Kanu without him accounting for the 100 of souls he ordered killed in the South East, i would hate Buhari from that day till the end of the world.

I am non partisan by the way.
Rest assured, he is going to Prison.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Rexwalters1: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Joeless1000:
You fool, if you and your so called buhari's government have any charge against him, why can't you allow the court to do their work without any manipulation.
See The Hypocrites begging talking of manipulation? Why did the Terrorist jump bail & run away for3 years in the 1st instance, if he knows he is not guilty?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Thunderfayayou: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Gbagura:
Lol where are those brainwashed fools saying the orangutan called Kanu will be released today. Yes, he's been released back to kuje underground cell.

The buhari I know won't release that secessionist. He must bring back those he's ordered to be killed including Mr Akunyili.

Ipob are dumbshits.

STOP FORNICATING with this topic. Nnamdi Kanu is not Buhari that put you into everlasting bondage

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by VULCAN(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
It's always amusing to see the massive number of BMC trash that appear on every Nnamdi Kanu thread. Spitting fire and brimstone

Yet the same people avoid threads where the failure of Buhari and his cohorts is on display.

Identifying a BMC is easy. Check the last 5 posts. If 3 or more are attacking people for expressing their feelings about this failed govt or supporting Buhari and his corrupt cohorts or screaming about ipob...

Just know say na BMC

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by yusluvad(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
He's coming out of cage gradually...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by ganye1: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
[left][/left]
hammer567:
E NO GO BETTER FOR BUHARI AND NYAKO HIS SISTER IF KANU IS NOT RELEASED ON BAIL TO SPEND CHRISTMASS WITH HIS FAMILY.

IT IS HIS FAITH NOT TO HAVE CHRISTMAS WITH DSS.

Kanu is a practicing Judaism so he does not need Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
so with all the self acclaimed wisdom all the igbo people have, they can not release kanu. This is a shame

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Bmaster(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Parashooter:
Believe it or yes,Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is ALREADY WINNING in a gradual way EVEN IN DSS costudy...

The above implies there is light @ the end of the tunnel...I didn't type this for likes but FOR TRUTH SAKE. BMCs can COME FOR MY HEAD AFTER READING

grin
you are wrong.
Anything short of the initial purpose which is Biafra is not yet a win.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Rexwalters1: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:
E NO GO BETTER FOR BUHARI AND NYAKO HIS SISTER IF KANU IS NOT RELEASED ON BAIL TO SPEND CHRISTMASS WITH HIS FAMILY.

Shameless slaves, he is practicing Judaism? No be the Jews kill your lord & savior Jesus Christ? Nonsense Mumu Ipobians, Confused Miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by ajumma(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
So with all millions of evidences Nigeria government have against Kanu this what they could come up with.

one evidence alone can sent him to death,

stop disgracing yourself here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
OmoEpe:

See the tragedy lack of #100 to buy comdom has caused the world
e pain am
do the Awolowo if you can't take it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by smartemperor042: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
You will soon die of hate!

Gbagura:
Lol where are those brainwashed fools saying the orangutan called Kanu will be released today. Yes, he's been released back to kuje underground cell.

The buhari I know won't release that secessionist. He must bring back those he's ordered to be killed including Mr Akunyili.

Ipob are dumbshits.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Parashooter: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bmaster:
you are wrong.
Anything short of the initial purpose which is Biafra is not yet a win.

Step by step bro! After winning in Nigeria court,comes the rest

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by bigbros4real54: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Conrod:
ALAYE,congrats....now rush back to the motor park,your bus don load.
. Aboki maluuu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Rexwalters1: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
smartemperor042:
You will soon die of hate!

That is what is wrong with you ipobians, you hate yourselves soo much.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by deepwater(f): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
If Buhari by any chance of an excuse, released that terrorist murderer called Nnamdi Kanu without him accounting for the Hundreds of souls he ordered killed in the South East, i would hate Buhari from that day till the end of the world.

ftr
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
I REPEAT!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by bigbros4real54: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Allow mnk to go because he owe Nigeria nothing if anything should happen to him Biafra will teach Nigeria the language they will understand as a dot nation.................................................nation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
If Buhari by any chance of an excuse, released that terrorist murderer called Nnamdi Kanu without him accounting for the Hundreds of souls he ordered killed in the South East, i would hate Buhari from that day till the end of the world.

NNAMDI KANU OR NO NNAMDI KANU, IGBO PEOPLE HAVE CALLED IT QUIT WITH NIGERIA.

WE NO WANT UNA AGAIN.

AFTER OJUKWU WAS NNAMDI KANU AND AFTER NNAMDI KANU, WE WILL STILL RALLY ROUND ANOTHER BIAFRA LEADER THAT IS SERIOUS TO END NIGERIA.

GET IT!

BRAINLESS APE!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Blackdisciple(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
They knew that there's no trials but they will be adjourning the court case months by months but las las there's always a light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by stanluiz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tomek09:

But you were happy seeing Buhari releasing thousands of BH members into the society as repentant and rehabilitated terrorists? Double standard hypocrite. Kanu will be released if FG fails to bring substantial evidence against him.
Lol. Keep crying grin

I thought ipobingos say that kanu will be released today grin

Wetin dey happen. So dilector will spend Xmas and new year inside his DSS cage where he will be sleeping with no pillow.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
stanluiz:
Lol. Keep crying grin

I thought ipobingos say that kanu will be released today grin

Wetin dey happen. So dilector will spend Xmas and new year inside his DSS cage where he will be sleeping with no pillow.

WEN U KNOW THE BLACK MAN IS GARBAGE IS WHEN WE READ THINGS LIKE THIS CRAP YOU WROTE.

SEE, HOW SADIST U ARE BY NATURE, NO WONDER U ARE THE ONLY RACE THAT SOLD YOURSELF INTO SLAVERY.

SHAMELESS ANIMAL.

U THINK NNAMDI KANU IS THE PROBLEM BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE IGBO PEOPLE U SEE ON A DAY TO DAY BASES THAT WOULD RATHER BE IN BIAFRA THAN NIGERIA.

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by ogundeleai(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ibi tí yio tí se keresimesi lowa un... Orí okere koko lawo, t'aba wi f'omo eni koogbo... Awi gbó loun fà abamo...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by stanluiz(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Lol grin grin grin

Back To DSS Net
DSS will give him Their new Xmas prison clothes inside his solidarity confinement.

Dilector is tired of wearing Fendi.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Kingomang: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Disclaimer12:
My Grandmother always tells me that , your words are like eggs, once its broken, it can't be fixed! It's funny how People are looking up to Jubril al-Sudani to grant a warrior like MNK bail, the same person he constantly claimed has died with so many outrageous evidences lol! And it's funny how millions took that lies and swallow it, including people who are supposed to be educated or intelligent! I have a friend who hasn't been greeting me since 2018, because I deferred with the Jubril assumptions! To them, if u have a contrary opinion, you're called a SABO! U just have to swallow whatever Kanu said! And for some of u who get carried away and posting different stuffs on the internet, I feel so so sorry for u! I have a friend who was denied American visa because of what he stupidly posted about Osama bin Laden on Facebook! Today he's still teaching in a private school at Bariga! The world is a global village, all your posts are being monitored ! Keep hailing the killings of the police and uniformed officers in the east! Keep seeing Unknown Gunmen as your hero! One day one of those shit u posted on social media can change your life forever! I REST MY CASE

freedom is taken not given.no matter how you see it we are pushing forward for the actualisation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by ajumma(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

Buhari or Jubril from Sudan?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
stanluiz:
DSS will give him Their new Xmas prison clothes inside his solidarity confinement.

Dilector is tired of wearing Fendi.

DOES IT CHANGE THE FACT THAT MONDAY IS NOW BIAFRA DAY?

WE HAVE REMOVE EVERY MONDAY AS NO WORK DAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) / Nigeria’s Debts: How Each Nigerian Owes ₦155,000 / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.