Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth (38120 Views)

Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 19, 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by pat077: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kanu will remain in dss custody till @ least 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by stanluiz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

WEN U KNOW THE BLACK MAN IS GARBAGE IS WHEN WE READ THINGS LIKE THIS CRAP YOU WROTE.

SEE, HOW SADIST U ARE BY NATURE, NO WONDER U ARE THE ONLY RACE THAT SOLD YOURSELF INTO SLAVERY.

SHAMELESS ANIMAL.

U THINK NNAMDI KANU IS THE PROBLEM BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE IGBO PEOPLE U SEE ON A DAY TO DAY BASES THAT WOULD RATHER BE IN BIAFRA THAN NIGERIA.

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER.
Ntoor cheesy

Continue wailing , ipob bingo. So after wailing and cheastbing , dilector is still in DSS prison where he will spend Xmas and new year.

His mkpurumiri drugs addicts has put him in a big truoble.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by BABANGBALI: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Buhari go lock up this guy till he leaves office, just like OBJ did to Al-Mustapha

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
stanluiz:
Ntoor cheesy

Continue wailing , ipob bingo. So after wailing and cheastbing , dilector is still in DSS prison where he will spend Xmas and new year.

His mkpurumiri drugs addicts has put him in a big truoble.

U ARE CLEARLY A HUNGRY ANIMAL.

CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ANOTHER PERSON MISERY.

U WILL DIE IN MISERY.

THE PRICE OF JAILING NNAMDI KANU IS BIAFRA AND THAT IS A PRICE THAT NIGERIA WILL PAY WITHIN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS, WHEN THINGS FALL APART.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by stanluiz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

DOES IT CHANGE THE FACT THAT MONDAY IS NOW BIAFRA DAY?

WE HAVE REMOVE EVERY MONDAY AS NO WORK DAY.

Na you Sabi ? How does it affect Buhari or FG ?

Na dilector kanu go suffer for DSS prison.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
THE PRICE OF JAILING NNAMDI KANU IS BIAFRA AND THAT IS A PRICE THAT NIGERIA WILL PAY IN FULL, WITHIN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS, WHEN THINGS FALL APART.

2022 TO 2023, NIGERIA DIES, GO AND MARK THIS POST.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
stanluiz:
Na you Sabi ? How does it affect Buhari or FG ?

Na dilector kanu go suffer for DSS prison.

LIKE NNAMDI KANU, LIKE NELSON MANDELA.

BY YOUR WICKEDNESS, YOU HAVE MADE BIAFRA ACTUALISATION INEVITABLE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by stanluiz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

U ARE CLEARLY A HUNGRY ANIMAL.

CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE ANOTHER PERSON MISERY.

U WILL DIE IN MISERY.

THE PRICE OF JAILING NNAMDI KANU IS BIAFRA AND THAT IS A PRICE THAT NIGERIA WILL PAY WITHIN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS, WHEN THINGS FALL APART.
It you Igbos that is already in misery just like your supleme dilector is enjoying his misery in his 2by2 solidarity confinement in DSS prison.

Happy Xmas for Kanu. More watery beans for him. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
stanluiz:
It you Igbos that is already in misery just like your supleme dilector is enjoying his misery in his 2by2 solidarity confinement in DSS prison.

Happy Xmas for Kanu. More watery beans for him. cheesy

IPOB ARE SURE ABOUT WAT THEY WANT AND FIGHTING TO ACHIEVE, WAT ARE U FIGHTING FOR?

WAT DO U WANT TO ACHIEVE?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by toujurs: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin what the Bleep is all this, this is what this guys will continue to do till 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
toujurs:
grin grin what the Bleep is all this, this is what this guys will continue to do till 2023

2023, NIGERIA WILL DIE.

GO AND MARK THESE WORDS.

IT CANNOT SURVIVE THE CALAMITY THAT YEAR WILL BRING STARTING FROM 2022.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by stanluiz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

LIKE NNAMDI KANU, LIKE NELSON MANDELA.

BY YOUR WICKEDNESS, YOU HAVE MADE BIAFRA ACTUALISATION INEVITABLE.
Stop comparing the great Nelson Mandela with your abino IndecentStar hunchback Scammer Fendi supleme leader.

I thought kanu said biafra or death ? Why can't he die so that biafra will come ?

When will Kanu come with the head of jubril he said he is going to kill ?

Ipob bingo ndi uchu!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Ekondo: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:
E NO GO BETTER FOR BUHARI AND NYAKO HIS SISTER IF KANU IS NOT RELEASED ON BAIL TO SPEND CHRISTMASS WITH HIS FAMILY.

IT IS HIS FAITH NOT TO HAVE CHRISTMAS WITH DSS.

Where will those killed by ESN through the prompting of Kanu spend their XMAS. You are joking with Karma

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Gbagura: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

IPOB ARE SURE ABOUT WAT THEY WANT AND FIGHTING TO ACHIEVE, WAT ARE U FIGHTING FOR?

Why haven't you die for the Biafran cause yet as your fellow fools has already done? If you so much love Biafra, I'm sure it worth all the blood in you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
stanluiz:
Stop comparing the great Nelson Mandela with your abino IndecentStar hunchback Scammer Fendi supleme leader.

I thought kanu said biafra or death ? Why can't he die so that biafra will come ?

When will Kanu come with the head of jubril he said he is going to kill ?

Ipob bingo ndi uchu!!
[/s]

ALMAJIRI KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GREATNESS.

YOUR PROPHET IS A PAEDOPHILE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by chrisvic007: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Nice
Me think Buhari is trying to pacify the elders.. it not easy.
But with this move .. atleast .. Kanu confidence will bounce back. Knowing his people are working for him.

Any update on IGBOHO Adeyemi in Cotonou prison?

Seems Yoruba people are all about Tinubu ambition..

On this I appreciate Mr President

Bullshit as usual.

The Yorubas are far more suave and sophisticated than the Igbo, I am confidently telling you this.

This is why their activities to make Igboho comfortable in detention are not made public for cannibals and others to read on the newspapers.

First victory for the Yorubas is the fact that they ensured that igboho is not extradited to Nigeria. Remember that OBJ, Ooni of ife, the representative of the governor of Lagos and other prominent Yorubas are taking very good care of igboho where he is holidaying.

Have you heard that he is being tried? No, he not under any trial but under protective custody by his kinsmen in Republic of BĂ©nin, at least you must have been told that 3/4 of Beninese are Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gbagura:
Why haven't you die for the Biafran cause yet as your fellow fools has already done? If you so much love Biafra, I'm sure it worth all the blood in you. grin

WE WILL LIVE AND DIE IN BIAFRA.

THE DAY BIAFRA WILL BE ACTUALISED IS NEAR AND FROM THAT DAY ONWARDS, WE WILL CELEBRATE A NEW INDEPENDENCE FROM BLACK AFRICAN SLAVE RAIDERS AND OPPRESSORS.

OUR INDEPENDENCE WILL HURT YOU FOREVER AND WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON BEING FREE FOREVER.

THESE ARE PROPHETIC WORDS AND IN TIME U WILL SEE WITH YOUR EYE AND FEEL TOO.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by toujurs: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

2023, NIGERIA WILL DIE.

GO AND MARK THESE WORDS.

IT CANNOT SURVIVE THE CALAMITY THAT YEAR WILL BRING STARTING FROM 2022.
Oga calm down jare, which one is your own. Nigeria will never die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
toujurs:
Oga calm down jare, which one is your own. Nigeria will never die

NIGERIA IS ALREADY DEAD.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Gbagura: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

WE WILL LIVE AND DIE IN BIAFRA.

THE DAY BIAFRA WILL BE ACTUALISED IS NEAR AND FROM THAT DAY ONWARDS WE WILL CELEBRATE A NEW INDEPENDENCE FROM BLACK AFRICAN SLAVE RAIDERS AND OPPRESSORS.

OUR INDEPENDENCE WILL HURT YOU FOREVER AND WE WILL NEVER COMPROMISE ON BEING FREE FOREVER.
See as this mugu dodge my question. I said why haven't YOU die for Biafra yet? Not talking about the 'we' you're referring to. Seun, why haven't you ban all these dumb secessionists? They are polluting this forum for us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by ezonem(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
what's the need of the emergency court case then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by stanluiz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

Ipob don't know what they are fighting for ?

Their abroad based jobless Scammers like Simeon ekpa, Chika edozie are fighting for money donations where their mkpurumiri drugs addicts useless , brainwashed and never do well followers in the east are looking for who to kill and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
stanluiz:
Ipob don't know what they are fighting for ?

Their abroad based jobless Scammers like Simeon ekpa, Chika edozie are fighting for money donations where their mkpurumiri drugs addicts useless , brainwashed and never do well followers in the east are looking for who to kill and destroy.
Gbagura:
See as this mugu dodge my question. I said why haven't YOU die for Biafra yet? Not talking about the 'we' you're referring to. Seun, why haven't you ban all these dumb secessionists? They are polluting this forum for us.

NIGGA, GET OFF MY MENTION, U ARE NOT FIT TO BE MY COUNTRY MAN.

LOW LEVEL REASONING AND ANIMAL LIKE MENTALITY.

GO AND DIE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Priwillo: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gbagura:
Lol where are those brainwashed fools saying the orangutan called Kanu will be released today. Yes, he's been released back to kuje underground cell.

The buhari I know won't release that secessionist. He must bring back those he's ordered to be killed including Mr Akunyili.

Ipob are dumbshits.

But the self-determination they are calling for isn't dumbshit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by toujurs: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

NIGERIA IS ALREADY DEAD.

Regarding this end sars honestly i was such a heart breaking incident, its a shame there is no trust between the govt and the people, So much hate and distrust. God will heal us all from this torment, the future lies in your hands to vote for the best candidate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Gbagura: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

NIGGA, GET OFF MY MENTION, U ARE NOT FIT TO BE MY COUNTRY MAN.

LOW LEVEL REASONING AND ANIMAL LIKE MENTALITY.

GO AND DIE
The thing don pain my niggur grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
toujurs:
Regarding this end sars honestly i was such a heart breaking incident, its a shame there is no trust between the govt and the people, So much hate and distrust. God will heal us all from this torment, the future lies in your hands to vote for the best candidate

MY FUTURE IS IN BIAFRA, NEVER NIGERIA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gbagura:
The thing don pain my niggur grin

I TELL U TO YOUR FACE, AND I KNOW U ARE HURT BUT KEEP POSTING SMILING EMOJI.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Gbagura: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
hammer567:

I TELL U TO YOUR FACE, AND I KNOW U ARE HURT BUT KEEP POSTING SMILING EMOJI.
No vex say I touch your pain point. I know e dey pain but Biafra won't come.

grin Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by Orangedreams: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Only God knows the height of inhumane treatment going on in our prisons. The sad part is that many of the so called prisoners are innocent. But that is what you get in a system where people are engulfed in taking bribe and refusing to do a thourough job.

Abeg check my signature jare.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth by hammer567: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Gbagura:
No vex say I touch your pain point. I know e dey pain but Biafra won't come.

grin Kill yourself

OK!

KEEP POSTING SMILING EMOJI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani / Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.