Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) (5548 Views)

Elderly Men Are More Romantic Than The So Called Young Men / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / PHOTOS: Top Self Made Celebrities In Ghana Who Have Gone Nákëd On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by Elporo(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Reasonwithme2:
Mark Zuckerberg and Steve jobs (late). Didn't come from a wealthy home, they struggled so hard for success

Zuckerberg had access to Saverin's father's money and connection in the beginning and was also a competent PHP programmer at the time. Was part of prestigious school, which provided his initial users and aided the spread of facebook.

Steve Jobs adopted father was a used car salesman (very good at selling shit). Jobs learnt alot about selling stuff and putting things together to make them valuable from this guy.

Forgotten the book but, most people never made it on hard work alone; they had an edge. insight to knew tech or access to information you don't have.

You don't work harder than construction workers or infantry soldiers - always remember this.

3 Likes

Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2021
philiancoop:

Someone sponsored the failures
Not always the case and those failures were paid for dearly. These Billionaires take a lot of risks. I watch the stories of how these wealthy men started.

Trust me you must take financial risks to become a millionaire/billionaire (dollars). Have it at the back of your mind that you wouldn't hit right the first time.

How these great entrepreneurs became wealthy. Not even referring to these new generation billionaires, I'm talking about those in the time past.
Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by kilisi(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
peeps4u:

It is quite easy to try again after failures when there are resources at disposal.

For some, it takes them ages to get the resources, when they fail, they may not get to try again, some have resources to try again almost immediately. It is not that the later are more deducated to success than the former.

Anointing oil dey your head.
Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by PlaysNigeria: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2021
So, what point are you trying to make with this post? Lazy yooth angry
Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by AoifeNightfall: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
So, what point are you trying to make with this post? Lazy yooth angry

The wise ones have gotten what they wanted. Olodos like you will come here and be making noise.
Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
kilisi:

Anointing oil dey your head.

Walai, Anointing oil dey your head well well.
Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by Odoogu(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2021
tatatar:

The least of them isn't their background.

Ok.
Tell me what you think.
I'd love to know.
Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by nairaman66(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
All their parents had a strong foundation.. yet they keep selling the “School dropout” stories!
Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
U can become a billionaire from nothing .

It’s just that you have 2% chance
Re: The So-called "Self-made" Billionaires (photo) by lereinter(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Read your meaning and give your response to it folks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not / Romanceland Off Topic Mansion. / Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.