Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) (11045 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello guys
This is my first thread here

My so called girlfriend cannot do what other girls are doing

She resides to follow me on all my social media accounts saying that her phone is bad
She said she can’t make videos cause she’s busy making cash
Other girls are busy vibing with my sing and making videos

She claims she loves me but can’t support my career
What do I do ?
I just dropped a new song and she still refused to repost or play it

1 Share

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by buttlover(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Put a ring on her finger first abi you wan spoil market for her when she never know your future with her.

1 Like

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
buttlover:
Put a ring on her finger first abi you wan spoil market for her when she never know your future with her.

Does that stop her from posting her boyfriend?

That’s the music I told her to stream and make a video of

Other girls are vibing to it and shaking their backside everywhere

Link to the song is in my signature

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
buttlover:

I should put a ring in her finger first before she supports me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Romanoff(f): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Does she support you in your studies and other life issues as she claims?

1 Like

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

I should put a ring in her finger first before she supports me?

Her boyfriend??
Keep fooling yourself..
You are alone in that situationship

14 Likes

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by buttlover(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
From the look of that message. That girl is not a chewing gum type that follows new trend of olosho lifestyle. She might make a good wife.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
I'm just like her grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Listen to *Motivate yourself* by Magixx undecided
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nostring: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lol...na by force to dance? Her honest review of d song sups don do u nA...
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Romanoff:
Does she support you in your studies and other life issues as she claims?

Do you mean monetary aspect?
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
buttlover:
From the look of that message. That girl is not a chewing gum type that follows new trend of olosho lifestyle. She might make a good wife.

Same thing I reasoned
But she should have at least followed my accounts
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nostring:
Lol...na by force to dance? Her honest review of d song sups don do u nA...

My initial request was for her to follow me on all social accounts
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Listen to *Motivate yourself* by Magixx undecided

Nobody go dey when money no dey “”

You be real G

Listen to Tire by Kyber

My song

1 Like

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Her boyfriend??
Keep fooling yourself..
You are alone in that situationship

Your opinion though
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nostring: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

My initial request was for her to follow me on all social accounts
she no well if she can't follow u .. try swallow ego and follow her and see if she go follow back for all... If she no follow u back, I guess she no wan make u dey see some things..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Link in my signature

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nostring:
she no well if she can't follow u .. try swallow ego and follow her and see if she go follow back for all... If she no follow u back, I guess she no wan make u dey see some things..

Girl I have been following since
But her accounts are not on private
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Nostring: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

Girl I have been following since
But her accounts are not on private
well , I guess na u don spoil her , everything is always about her frm onset, grin she don see u finish say sheyb na u .. u go dey alright... Just leave her , no talk about the follow or music again, chill till the day she go need u badly... Help her with the stuff first and when she dey try thank u ,con make reference to your music and how sad u are about it plus explain to her how relationship no be about fucking only but supporting one another as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Natbrowny: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Its either you are ALONE in that relationship

Or

She's different and u gotta accept that. Nothing bad in been different tbh.

But u alone can judge her. You alone..

Learn to sit back and observe.. Stop commenting on some things she does right or wrong. Just dey ur dey.

1 Like

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
I hate coming to nairaland to discuss about "she" and "her" stories

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2022
Nostring:
well , I guess na u don spoil her , everything is always about her frm onset, grin she don see u finish say sheyb na u .. u go dey alright... Just leave her , no talk about the follow or music again, chill till the day she go need u badly... Help her with the stuff first and when she dey try thank u ,con make reference to your music and how sad u are about it plus explain to her how relationship no be about fucking only but supporting one another as well.

Thanks bro
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 12:46am On Jun 24, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
I hate coming to nairaland to discuss about "she" and "her" stories

Then leave Nairaland na
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Gadafii: 12:52am On Jun 24, 2022
You, your music and your girlfriend are all mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Natbrowny:
Its either you are ALONE in that relationship

Or

She's different and u gotta accept that. Nothing bad in been different tbh.

But u alone can judge her. You alone..

Learn to sit back and observe.. Stop commenting on some things she does right or wrong. Just dey ur dey.

Noted
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 12:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Gadafii:
You, your music and your girlfriend are all mad

Imagine

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by AfahaAbia(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2022
@OP from your chats up there u talk too much. Just look for someone else coz that girl isn't feeling you at all. A girl that truly loves u will be your number one fan!! That's the truth. Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by Amotekun777: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Baba... JAPA, JAPA! angry
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by techWriter3: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2022
AfahaAbia:
@OP from your chats up there u talk too much. Just look for someone else coz that girl isn't feeling you at all. A girl that truly loves u will be your number one fan!! That's the truth. Know this and know peace

But that girl ehn
I don’t know we have been together for a year now
Is it that easy to build a another relationship from the scratch with girls we have outside that only want money money money ?

Finding a good girl is hard nowadays
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Red piller for guys
Blue Pillars for girls

Checkmate!
Re: My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Red piller for guys
Blue Pillars for girls

Checkmate!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.