Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not (2183 Views)

Is It Wise To Sell Your Property And Japa Out Of Nigeria / Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
I have two houses here of about 4 flats each, I am planning on selling one to use it in japaing to uk, through masters study route, what’s your take on this? Is it a nice move

Make una come yarn oo
Hot seat
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by LikeAking: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Use the house sow seed.

Then God will perform miracles.

3 Likes

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Freestainworld(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Most people in the UK wants to get to where you are today, don't disappoint yourself by selling off your property over something you are not even sure of.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Quality20(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
donate the house to an Islamic charity
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by larryking540: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
my guy think twice ooo,,,,
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by AutoChick4U(f): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
I have two houses here of about 4 flats each, I am planning on selling one to use it in japaing to uk, through masters study route, what’s your take on this? Is it a nice move

Make una come yarn oo
Hot seat
Delete UK from ur mind. Canada, Germany, USA are better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by larryking540: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
Most people in the UK wants to get to where you are today, don't disappoint yourself by selling off your property over something you are not even sure of.
I swear ,he has started well and he wan destroy everything ,the way people day advocate of relocateing overseas ,it's very terrible ,,,,like say to get 1millionare in UK is easy ,this is the part most Nigeria living in UK will not tell you ,,,,,they go just lock up ,when u arrive there then reality go show for your eye .... house way most people living in UK can't even build u wan sell your own go abroad ...na waooo

11 Likes

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by larryking540: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:
the funny but harsh truth is that most master holders in UK ,don't even use the master certificate to work ,this part most person will not say out ,,,,, people relocate for various reasons ,some Nigerians don't care the amount of tax level on them daily ,all they want is just breath fresh air and that's the end and u day jealous them

4 Likes

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by posty56: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nigerians they marvel me, they always think when they have money to japa that's all, bro what about cash flow?, what about feedings what about house there, they don't plan all this things their own na make they japa, OP if don't have proper cash flow no go ok, I have not gone there but from things I have read you need cash flow.

5 Likes

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by AutoChick4U(f): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
larryking540:

the funny but harsh truth is that most master holders in UK ,don't even use the master certificate to work ,this part most person will not say out ,,,,, people relocate for various reasons ,some Nigerians don't care the amount of tax level on them daily ,all they want is just breath fresh air and that's the end and u day jealous them
Who? If I had so much resources, I'd travel there for vacation and come back.
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:

Can 6 million be enough for Canadian schools ni

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by larryking540: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Who? If I had so much resources, I'd travel there for vacation and come back.
now the resources are limited what should we do ,,,hmmmm
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Make una come yarn oo
Hot seat
What not get your degree online like so many do these days? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Raalsalghul: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
arthurwillia:

Make una come yarn oo
Hot seat

Do your research very well: that's all I'll tell you.

Most people start this japa project with lofty dreams and lack of information.

I can't stress it enough: "do your research".

9 Likes

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Better to live as a king in Nigeria, than a slave in UK. OP, use your tongue count your teeth

2 Likes

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by imaxx: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm interested in the house

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What not get your degree online like so many do these days? undecided

I want to japa o and online won’t do that

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Myexdisturbs: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2021
arthurwillia:

Make una come yarn oo
Hot seat
It's hard in the UK oo esp for those doing masters, my friend has to abandon his masters in UK for a menial job. Better ask questions before u go UK now and start feeding on oily mayonnaise cheesy

The money for his professional exams we're writing together he couldn't even afford it, I had to help. Atleast he told me the reality and not the ferrytale you're living in

2 Likes

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Itohanmiwa: 1:20am On Dec 03, 2021
OP I'm sure you have seen so many Japa returnees coming back homeless and in deep regret even if they refuse to say anything. Think twice and use the brain God gave you. Having two houses here is a sure investment that will keep fetching you money annually. If you can look for other ways to accomplish your dreams without selling your properties go ahead. Like my dad will always say "na only greedy person dey sell property".

4 Likes

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Tunagee(m): 4:45am On Dec 03, 2021
larryking540:

I swear ,he has started well and he wan destroy everything ,the way people day advocate of relocateing overseas ,it's very terrible ,,,,like say to get 1millionare in UK is easy ,this is the part most Nigeria living in UK will not tell you ,,,,,they go just lock up ,when u arrive there then reality go show for your eye .... house way most people living in UK can't even build u wan sell your own go abroad ...na waooo

No mind am
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
larryking540:

What are you saying ?

How many people living in uk do you know!?

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Sonnobax15(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
lipsrsealed. Better advice wey I don see for nairaland since I resume work for bakery cool

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by louiskay(m): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2021
I know it's only 6+ flight hours to be in the UK. Not been there, hoping to someday.

However, I know well two persons well enough in the UK (masters level) who are doing very fine. I know, heard and can affirm to you that you will be given18months work-say after masters.

You can try other UK too Scotland or Northern Ireland. Even more cooler and less stricter than Britain.

If I were you, I would take the risk and try UK. You won't regret it if you succeeded in sweeping the board.

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by larryking540: 1:36am On Dec 05, 2021
arthurwillia:

What are you saying ?

How many people living in uk do you know!?
am not here to argue with u ,if u can't state your own facts don't quote me back asking me how many people do I kw
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by dietola01(m): 5:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2021
larryking540:

am not here to argue with u ,if u can't state your own facts don't quote me back asking me how many people do I kw

Lol state your facts, I know my classmates there about 5, doing well my man! State your fact and stop saying what if baba mi

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Freestainworld(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. Better advice wey I don see for nairaland since I resume work for bakery cool
my brother, hold your bakery job tight before another better banger show grin
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:

Weyrey you no drive keke again?

1 Like

Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by larryking540: 1:33am On Dec 06, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol state your facts, I know my classmates there about 5, doing well my man! State your fact and stop saying what if baba mi
and I thought u are there ,abeg shift ,,, they say they say ,go there and feel it yourself
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by arthurwillia(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
larryking540:

and I thought u are there ,abeg shift ,,, they say they say ,go there and feel it yourself

Oya now you sit down here dey say dey say
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by Rutherford2019: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Let no one discourage you
If you know any means of leaving Nigeria legally, just do it..e get why
Re: Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not by wealthtrak: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
louiskay:
I know it's only 6+ flight hours to be in the UK. Not been there, hoping to someday.

However, I know well two persons well enough in the UK (masters level) who are doing very fine. I know, heard and can affirm to you that you will be given 18 months work-stay after masters.

You can try other UK too Scotland or Northern Ireland. Even more cooler and less stricter than Britain.

If I were you, I would take the risk and try UK. You won't regret it if you succeeded in sweeping the board.
Yup! Especially those in the
STEM fields are doing well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout These Salivating Pictures Of This Beautiful Lady (images) / I Am A Cow / Finally Met A Nairalander*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.