Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price (4650 Views)

If Soldier Take Your Girlfriend Do This And Thank Me Later PHOTOS / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Regardless of the price and financial situation you are currently, will you allow your wife or girlfriend do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CghOVznolEs

Ladies in the house, will you do it?
And why?
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
is that not the script from the movie.... INDECENT PROPOSAL with Woody Harrelson, Robert redford and Demi Moore?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
is that not the script from the movie.... INDECENT PROPOSAL with Woody Harrelson, Robert redford and Demi Moore?

Think it is
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Mide1data: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
HOLY SHIT
Never will I think of it, Even if I were a woman.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
angry
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Never will I think of it, Even if I were a woman.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENNING
Why bruh? Considering the situation they were in.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by MVLOX(m): 5:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm this Na rough play ooo
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2021
MVLOX:
Hmmm this Na rough play ooo

No be lie my guy.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Mide1data: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Transporter11:
Why bruh? Considering the situation they were in.
HOLY SHIT
Didn't even even watch the video. Just assumed sometin else.
wats the video about again?
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

One night stand with your wife or girlfriend for $1million dollars. And you are currently in a big financial mess. Watin you go do?
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Mvena(f): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Mide1data: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Transporter11:

One night stand with your wife or girlfriend for $1million dollars. And you are currently in a big financial mess. Watin you go do?

Nope, can't do it.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by obinna58(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Transporter11:

They won't agree online
But actually

Someone wanting a mere pussy for 1million dollars is impossible
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
obinna58:

They won't agree online
But actually

Someone wanting a mere pussy for 1million dollars is impossible
No offense, but I consider your last statement as ignorance.

People do lots of stuffs when they have the money. Remember he is a gambling billionaire.

Most Nigerian politicians would do same but in Nigeria's monetary value.

You are rich, but you don't want to take someone's wife away from him unlawfully. You just have to use what you have man.

He offered knowing they can hardly resist, most wealthy men have mastered the art of negotiation.( That's how most of them became rich).
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by obinna58(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Transporter11:

No offense, but I consider your last statement as ignorance.

People do lots of stuffs when they have the money. Remember he is a gambling billionaire.

Most Nigerian politicians would do same but in Nigeria's monetary value.

You are rich, but you don't want to take someone's wife away from him unlawfully. You just have to use what you have man.

He offered knowing they can hardly resist, most wealthy men have mastered the art of negotiation.( That's how most of them became rich).
1 million dollars for mere pussy or show off?
Show off is agreeable but mere pussy jazz!!
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
obinna58:

1 million dollars for mere pussy or show off?
Show off is agreeable but mere pussy jazz!!

No bro you wrong.
No jazz for this case
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by olabolaji(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Brah! See money abeg take my wife grin grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by olabolaji(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Brah! See money take my wife abeg grin grin
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by floss(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Two things are involved....
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
floss:
Two things are involved....
What n what?
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
E be like say Gage gbola big pass David own, that's why continued after the one night stand, plus Gage get bar.. meeehn, I no fit try dis kind thing with my wife o, but if na girlfriend, bring 50k carry am go.... Fear woman
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Do This For Any Price by Transporter11: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
2ndchildhood:
E be like say Gage gbola big pass David own, that's why continued after the one night stand, plus Gage get bar.. meeehn, I no fit try dis kind thing with my wife o, but if na girlfriend, bring 50k carry am go.... Fear woman

grin grin grin you no well I swear

(1) (Reply)

How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? / Who Is More Romantically Lazy? / For Faithful Lovers Only And Not For Shameless Cheating Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.