Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) (51703 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2021
For justice Tubaba should marry this woman as his second wife. We are Africans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Femeto: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2021
grin cheesy Linda was caught. Bloggers go dey crop images any how.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
meobizy:
Here I thought it was single children he had with the other women. The guy built a whole family with this woman yet married another. Pero is the one who was talking with her mouth full, yes? It's no wonder she doesn't understand the concept of privacy. If the first child isn't Tuface's then he/she isn't needed in the report. Women, learn, na the grace of God go keep partner for your life. Beyonce can get dumped and the world will keep turning.

Nobody can dump Beyonce.....she is classic in character.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Cmexy: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
But, omo 2face tried...

All these!?
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Pero should learn to be calming down.

This thing never reach to dey call Linda stupìd.

All these evening newspapers sef undecided

E reach, the daughter would be feeling down if she is an emotional person, might cause hatred among the rest siblings

11 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by ntyce(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm sure you're not a parent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Another drama loading again. Make I dey see as e go end

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Faller:
All I'm saying is that don't let someone else promising you heaven and earth to ruin your Current relationship.

That's how we dumped Jonathan because of Buhari. Apply this concept to Your Relationship you'll be fine
Lol grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by CUMIN: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Those children don dey get breast sha
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Freemasonry: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2021
I’m sure by now everyone knows that any child sired by Inno is usually a spitting image of the guy. That’s why he dares not deny a child coz DNA no even involve before matter go cast.
And from a look at the pic, the girl that was cropped out is clearly not of Inno’s stock. So if LIB decided to present the Idibias, it would be imprudent to feature another man’s product, and LIB in this case did no wrong.

I see Pero craving a lot of media attention after her last taste of it, otherwise; there’s really no reason for this rant.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2021
You ve first child the father of the child did not marry you then you continue breeding 2,3,4 still the man did not marry you,ok ooh continue like black American women each one with more than 6 different dads for her children

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2021
meobizy:
Here I thought it was single children he had with the other women. The guy built a whole family with this woman yet married another. Pero is the one who was talking with her mouth full, yes? It's no wonder she doesn't understand the concept of privacy. If the first child isn't Tuface's then he/she isn't needed in the report. Women, learn, na the grace of God go keep partner for your life. Beyonce can get dumped and the world will keep turning.
Nigeria ladies with stupid mentality. USA divorce , what's the meaning of dump?

They're all 2face children separating or cropping is stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Ryan14(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Omo, evening newspaper with 4kids? Haba mana!!
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Maliqcious: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
But 2face got 3kids with her ? Why is she complaining

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by wisdomkid: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
]
BiggyB242:

Do you know how the first daughter will feel? Oh because I'm not 2face daughter then I'm nobody.

Now I understand better...

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Tuface no try. Na full family him start with Pero. Just later abandon am marry one wey go dey give you trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Lionnation: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Four kids gotten from an illicit sex, no shame anymore old hag
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
The insult is well deserved. Linda is very stupid for trying to divide Pero’s children. What the fvck is her business with how the picture was taken? How do you want the other girl to feel?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Lionnation: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
kingthreat:
Tuface no try. Na full family him start with Pero. Just later abandon am marry one wey go dey give you trouble.
her first daughter went from tuface reason Linda cropped her out
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

You are beyond stupid, but an absolute idiot for this comment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Pero cool down, your blood too dey hot. Na now I see why guy fvck you give you belle 3 times and still no marry you..

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Freemasonry:
I’m sure by now everyone knows that any child sired by Inno is usually a spitting image of the guy. That’s why he dares not deny a child coz DNA no even involve before matter go cast.
And from a look at the pic, the girl that was cropped out is clearly not of Inno’s stock. So if LIB decided to present the Idibias, it would be imprudent to feature another man’s product, and LIB in this case did no wrong.

I see Pero craving a lot of media attention after her last taste of it, otherwise; there’s really no reason for this rant.
Other pictures de wen Linda for use
Abeg them know wetin Dem de do..
But Linda no try really

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by alizma: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Why would Linda do that? She stupidly claim to be celibate until she got inpregnanted by an irresponsible man but it's obvious that didn't teach her anything. Now I doubt her potentials as a mother because a true mother would have known the negative impact of such act on the girl's emotion. Everything is not about money, sometimes people should borrow little sense from others especially when they know they have non.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Instead for her to look for another gentleman to settle down and enjoy her life with, she keeps fighting shameful battle up and down on internet. Hypergamy would not let her go for lesser man
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Tbh what Linda did was very stupid.. cropping people out of a picture for selfish reasons is totally disrespectful.. imagine how that child must’ve felt. She(Linda) should’ve waited for the day the woman decides to take pictures with only Tuface’s kids!

Let’s call a spade a spade, Linda deserves the insults she got. Women supporting women indeedsad

13 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
dettolgel:

Most Nigerians are emotional charged and are far from critical thinking.
you don't know what you're saying. She reacted as a good mother. All over the world family is everything undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
But it reads 2face kids, so why is she blowing hot, btw she doesn't know ur daughter. Madam forkaholic nonentity.

Still does not justify her choice of words. Linda cropped her out maybe not knowing her and plus it reads 2face kids. Her daughter is not for 2face so make she relax. Her daughter get her own papa...

Did u miss out where Linda wrote three kids
She truly did that deliberately.

7 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

To you e never reach, for her own side e don reach and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by West1side: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Like Jonathan is any beta

Faller:
All I'm saying is that don't let someone else promising you heaven and earth to ruin your Current relationship.

That's how we dumped Jonathan because of Buhari. Apply this concept to Your Relationship you'll be fine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For / Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.