Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) (51701 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Tabletuner(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Pero should learn to be calming down.

This thing never reach to dey call Linda stupìd.

All these evening newspapers sef undecided

I don't think you have kids because if you do you know what Linda did that made Pero call her still.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by emerged01(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

She is right. Why would she tampered with her picture to make a point? That was silly thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Oyiboman69:
she is the one exposing her herself... I believed me and you won't be discussing the futility of this whole issue if she was wise enough to ignore the post,but I guess the girl who is not a follower of ikeji's blog will now be aware because of her inaction....

What makes you feel it isn't the daughter that brought the news to her (mother) notice? She's a mother hen, they protect their chicks.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by emerged01(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Anneka101:
I think Pero should have been the right woman for 2baba but what do I know.

My opinion
Na tuface be problem. Annie deserves Tuface more than anybody. Na tuface put annie in the position wey you see am.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2021
[b][/b][b][/b]666666
isaiah4life:
If you don't want to be roasted, then, don't touch mama's kids. cheesy

The lioness has roared. You better be careful our TION qq65tt61q66t6qsupposed61 celibate Linda grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by femi4: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

You look more stupid with this comment though

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by brightovio007(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2021
This lady might be suffering from bitterness syndrome.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Ceenachi:
Linda is a baby mama too so why is she feeling like she is better than anyone undecided

Jeolousy, useless set of gender

you dey blame them, awon future is Female
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by dettolgel: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

The problem here is you don't know the meaning of critical thinking. I did philosophy and I know what I'm saying .

This is Internet I am also John Dewey. grin

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Pero no get chill pill lol

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Newboss(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2021
I never thought Linda was this stupid. WTF.

You don't do that. It can ruin that girl. I thought Linda was all about female empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Skidee: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Ceenachi:
Linda is a baby mama too so why is she feeling like she is better than anyone undecided

Jeolousy, useless set of gender

Don't forget your mama and your sisters are part of the gender. That is to say, your mother is a useless woman.
I didn't say so but you said so.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by damoceile: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Lalami3232:
"The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh,I go ******"

It's always this line for me grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Fumace(f): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Four Children? I used to think they were just three too o�� To think that they are now all grown up like this again.. This woman is not Tuface's Baba Mama, she is Tuface's Second Wife, only that he's not married to her legally.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by AfroKnight: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oyiboman69:
I think you should read the headline again and see what she wrote before she posted the picture... Linda is right, I don't where you stand.... undecided

Go to hospital. Your head needs to be examined.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by SolarEdge: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by olisaokere(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

Do you know how the first daughter feels with her face cut off? "Oh, because I'm not 2face's daughter, then I'm a nobody."

Honestly!!.too bad of Linda!
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by StreetPreacher: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
richmondefosa:

Pero “blasts” Ikeji.

Is she now a bomb?

Ikeji is the name of the city. Pero is the name of the bomb

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by adecz: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
✔️✔️✔️✔️
So, Tuface children don mature
for plucking❓❓☺️☺️☺️
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by emmyN(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

Do you know how the first daughter feels with her face cut off? "Oh, because I'm not 2face's daughter, then I'm a nobody."

Even her mother is a nobody without Tuface
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by kurlz(f): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
But it reads 2face kids, so why is she blowing hot, btw she doesn't know ur daughter. Madam forkaholic nonentity.

Still does not justify her choice of words. Linda cropped her out maybe not knowing her and plus it reads 2face kids. Her daughter is not for 2face so make she relax. Her daughter get her own papa...

It is a very sensitive situation. Children take such things to heart. Being cropped out of a family picture for the whole world to see is no joke o. I tell you. She snapped the pic with her kids not to show off who their father is, but its about her and her kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
2face should have married this woman. Haba! How can you go about father three children with a woman and end up marrying another?

2face should go marry this woman. He's such a randy and irresponsible man.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Gee64: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Clash of the titans.

See my signature below for better oh!
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by peculiar2233: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
But it reads 2face kids, so why is she blowing hot, btw she doesn't know ur daughter. Madam forkaholic nonentity.

Still does not justify her choice of words. Linda cropped her out maybe not knowing her and plus it reads 2face kids. Her daughter is not for 2face so make she relax. Her daughter get her own papa...

Your sense of reasoning is extremely low
Now I know you are indeed an herdsman grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
isaiah4life:
If you don't want to be roasted, then, don't touch mama's kids. cheesy

The lioness has roared. You better be careful our supposed celibate Linda grin
Linda Celi ....... What undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Hkff: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by deebrain(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
richmondefosa:

Pero “blasts” Ikeji.

Is she now a bomb?

Hahahaha
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
"Bate" Lolzz! grin

Himtulie247:
Linda Celi ....... What undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
emmyN:

Even her mother is a nobody without Tuface

We all know, but don't rub it on the daughter's face.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tammie24: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
AfroKnight:
This Linda character is evil. Siblings took a picture and you decided to remove one? Who does that?

If the girl had stood in the middle, would linda have photoshopped her out? Fvcking idiotic move by linda the accidental baby mama who “fell” pregnant
abeg where microphone

Your head dey there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iceprince Pictured In Bed With His Stunning Girlfriend, Maima / Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.