Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) (51704 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2021
wisdomkid:

]

Now I understand better...
Just imagine, because your father no be celebrity them crop you out of family photo.

I'm sure it might be the girl who saw it and showed her mother. Linda is stupid, looking for traffic, so insensitive

6 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Mrbenny001: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2021
It's not just cropping..she crop it for her selfish reason so to sell her blogging story
3RNEST:

Just cropping o..na wa

6 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by ugotaya: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Pero should learn to be calming down.

This thing never reach to dey call Linda stupìd.

All these evening newspapers sef undecided

Don't blame her joor. when her brain refused to work nko? 1, 2,3,4 and no wedding haba shocked
Linda is even trying to keep it under the carpet. Pero will not fight the men that put her in this position but na women like her she go verge her anger on shiooo.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by davit: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Pikin girl keh? I have that phobia too o going by what female gender is evolving into these days.
Lalami3232:
Most of these Tuface children no need DNA test atall, dem just resemble the papa. I pray make the children no take after their papa lifestyle of insatiable appetite for sex sha.
But how person wey born 3children go still be baby mama A mother of 3 beautiful kids should either be a divorcée or widow, not baby mama. Once na mistake, but trice no be mistake atall. The worst thing in life I can ever indulge myself in is polygamy. The father is always tagged "our father" but the mothers are called "my mother" grin. My dear brothers, flee from polygamy oooo, E no good atall. Na men dey suffer for polygamy pass women.
Anyways, may divine peace be restored to the home of the Idibia's

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh,I go ******"
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Rotji(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Lalami3232:

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh,I go ******"

I hope really hope you are not intending to talk down on the girl child angry
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by izac82: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Nigerians are very low in moral conduct. One of the country in the world with the largest number of babay mama. #shame embarassed
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Lindodo20: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
2Face Idibia's babymama, Pero Adeniyi has blasted Linda Ikeji for cropping her first child out of a family photo shared on the Instagram page of Linda Ikeji's blog, IgbereTV reports.

Pero shared a photo of herself together with her children on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-4dSgLESt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Before sharing the photo on her blog, Linda Ikeji cropped out Pero's first child from the three children she had with 2Face. Linda Ikeji's Blog shared the cropped photo on Instagram with the caption;

Reacting to the post, Pero blasted Linda Ikeji for cropping out her first child and making the photo look like she has three children instead of four. She also said that Linda intentionally made the post that way inorder to draw traffic to her blog.

Linda later deleted the post from the blog's Instagram page.

https://igberetvnews.com/1407750/2faces-babymama-pero-adeniyi-blasts-linda-ikeji-photos/

Linda Ikeji with her own natural twins

God breast Nigeriagrin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Swinger60(f): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Lionnation:
Four kids gotten from an illicit sex, no shame anymore old hag
so, what should she have done? remain an oldhag with no children to take care of her at old age?

see ehen, there are things I subscribe to in this world, if you didn't see husband or wife to marry, then, try to have children who will be there for you at old age abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Serves Linda right
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Pero overreacted. She should have simply uploaded the original including 'non idibia' . Linda ikeji sef. I'm sure there are other pictures with the 3 kids alone. I wonder why it had to be this one.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Swinger60(f): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2021
ugotaya:

Don't blame her joor. when her brain refused to work nko? 1, 2,3,4 and no wedding haba shocked
Linda is even trying to keep it under the carpet. Pero will not fight the men that put her in this position but na women like her she go verge her anger on shiooo.
Her brain is working that's why she decide to have those children, raise them and didn't choose to abort them.

Not everybody will get married in this life abeg. so, if marriage didn't come, the people should not have children? they should die lonely?

12 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2021
What is wrong with what the blogger did? She said her 3 kids for 2face not her and her kids.

This woman just dey do do and show body anyhow. Them never drag you anyhowly wey you go claim depression.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by dettolgel: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2021
tollyboy5:
you don't know what you're saying. She reacted as a good mother. All over the world family is everything undecided

You just confirmed my assertion in your own statement grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Muna4real:

Can't you see that Linda cut off that girl's picture?

How abeg? I'm confused, I'm not seeing ath
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2021
This woman is just trying so hard to get that fame and recognition...

A more mature and wise person would have either PMed Linda or simply asked her to use the proper picture. This is not even close to what we call issue.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
dettolgel:

You just confirmed my assertion in your own statement grin
The problem here is you don't know the meaning of critical thinking. I did philosophy and I know what I'm saying .

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2021
AfroKnight:
This Linda character is evil. Siblings took a picture and you decided to remove one? Who does that?

If the girl had stood in the middle, would linda have photoshopped her out? Fvcking idiotic move by linda the accidental baby mama who “fell” pregnant
I think you should read the headline again and see what she wrote before she posted the picture... Linda is right, I don't where you stand.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Curious345: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2021
How does this post affect the over 300 innocent Nigerians daily kidnapped by FULANI TERRORISTS EVRRY SINGLE DAY
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2021
tollyboy5:
you don't know what you're saying. She reacted as a good mother. All over the world family is everything undecided

World over, a good mother raising good kids won't blow it out of proportion as if Linda committed a mortal sin.

She could have messaged Linda to do the needful or calmly commented that she does the needful....

This sort of reaction wasn't overtly a concern for her home but about getting noticed.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Dmacqh(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Lionnation:
Four kids gotten from an illicit sex, no shame anymore old hag
Kid is kid . There’s nothing like illicit sex here . Both of them ( Tuface and Pero ) know what they did , it was deliberate.
As long as you are having sex without condom ) even condom do burst ) expect kid(s), except you are a murderer via abortion or one partner isn’t reproductive system isn’t functioning at the moment
Last last , Tuface will pay her dowry .
Linda ( though much big respect to her achievements ) got this wrong
Best caption should be ‘
Pero with her kids or Tuface kids with their mama and step sis . The cropping isn’t necessary. Allow the commenters to distinguish. Of which they will .
What do I know ? Comment of a hungry baller

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

Do you know how the first daughter will feel? Oh because I'm not 2face daughter then I'm nobody.
not that she's nobody. she specified the the three kids of 2face before posting it...I wouldn't have known the children were 3 in number if not for this cos I always thought they were all his. pero is overreacting, besides, she's even giving her family some media relevance....
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Haha maybe they share the same baby daddy
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Angelfrost:

World over, a good mother raising good kids won't blow it out of proportion as if Linda committed a mortal sin.

She could have messaged Linda to do the needful or calmly commented that she does the needful....

This sort of reaction wasn't overtly a concern for her home but about getting noticed.
Everyone is different, some calm mother will do that. Someone like my mom will DM her.
Some like me will do the same, but some ladies are really hot naturally.
Just the way 2face second wife brought herself to social media and later got brain reset.

Pero already have beef with Linda and this happened. A natural woman who has been incuring anger might react these way. What is important is that she acted as a mother to keep her children together.

It is nonsense condemning a mother defending her children that she lacks no critical thinking.

Its actually critical thinking that made her respond that way, I can see she is angry and will beat hell out of Linda he they got one on one duel.

Linda is just looking for cheap traffic, why can't she post the real picture and explain it out undecided

Pero might be toxic but she's a good mother to her children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Oyiboman69:
not that she's nobody. she specified the the three kids of 2face before posting it...I wouldn't have known the children were 3 in number if not for this cos I always thought they were all his. pero is overreacting, besides, she's even giving her family some media relevance....

Yea, she protected her first daughter. Don't want the first to feel segregated.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2021
It's hard for pero to ignore a thing like this. Linda purposely did that to gain cheap traffic. She knew too well that pero won't take this lightly with her. Well, na blogger Dem job be this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

Everyone is different, some calm mother will do that. Someone like my mom will DM her.
Some like me will do the same, but some ladies are really hot naturally.
Just the way 2face second wife brought herself to social media and later got brain reset.

Pero already have beef with Linda and this happened. A natural woman who has been incuring anger might react these way. What is important is that she acted as a mother to keep her children together.

It is nonsense condemning a mother defending her children that she lacks no critical thinking.

Its actually critical thinking that made her respond that way, I can see she is angry and will beat hell out of Linda he they got one on one duel.

Linda is just looking for cheap traffic, why can't she post the real picture and explain it out undecided

Pero might be toxic but she's a good mother to her children

Okay... Well said.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by ramatintin(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Pero should learn to be calming down.

This thing never reach to dey call Linda stupìd.

All these evening newspapers sef undecided
You need decking for your brain factory reset.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Are the daughter to know how she'll feel from being cropped out of family pics? undecided

Why can't she post original pics and explain in words.

She intruded deliberately to gain traffic.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Blasts Linda Ikeji For Cropping Her First Child Out (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

Yea, she protected her first daughter. Don't want the first to feel segregated.
she is the one exposing her herself... I believed me and you won't be discussing the futility of this whole issue if she was wise enough to ignore the post,but I guess the girl who is not a follower of ikeji's blog will now be aware because of her inaction....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For / Millions Of Naira Nkechi Blessing Made At Her Shop Opening Ceremony / Why Tiwa, Wizkid, Others Never Suffer Vocal Cord Damage Like Tekno – Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.