Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money (40118 Views)

Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by zinaunreal(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2021
It is very easy for the crimimals to be caught but most banks are just lazy to take action

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by BruncleZuma: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Popesuccess:
I think the banks need to do more to protect their customers monies. I honestly don't know what the should do but they should try and do something. This is not right at all
They can do more, the customers too have to be proactive; especially in the area of increasing your daily transaction limits. If nah plenty million be your daily limit, man go suffer plenty limit fraud. Some banks (not the big 4) have automated account fraud detection and blocking features built into their systems. Others don't.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by OdogwuToks(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Really painful, yahoo boys will never end well.
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Aww! God help him please
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Grandmeister(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Tomorrow they will say they're looting back the money the white man took from our forefathers. Is this guy also a white man? Mudafukas trying to justify their evil devices.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by ruggedtimi(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Naija boys wey dey do local no try at all.
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Lionnation: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2021
MrOON:
If he was serious, he would have gone to Bush instead.

However, banks need to find a lasting solution to this. While everyone needs to be careful with their bank details, most of these online fraud are committed by ex bank staffs.
the suicide was for the bank to carry his dead body for not giving him his money in their possession
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Orangedreams: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Before they can do this they must have your details. And most time they do it in connivance with bank staff. The whole system is messed up.

Abeg check my signature jare.
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by ruggedtimi(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
I guess the useless bank is Access Bank. Don't be surprised that the hacker is an access bank staff.

Access bank is the most useless bank in Nigeria and I only pity people transacting with that banks. Fraudulent deductions, fraudulent attacks and poor services.

Last year my access bank account was hacked. They even never had a clue to helping me out. Shame
watch the video bro....is uba
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Nwaajasa: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Figger:
Lwkmd bros u no get joy at all grin
allow him bros his problem is ice block
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Prettiepearlz:
Maybe the story painted here is not exactly how it happened because what I don't understand here is if the account was placed on lien, how were the fraudsters able to transfer the funds? Just how? Make it make sense!
it happened to me 2016...I was in ghana then and I noticed 100k missing in my acct, requested the bank to block my acct . After three months I came back to Nigeria, requested for my bank statement omo more money left the acct even after requesting for the acct to be blocked
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
MrOON:
If he was serious, he would have gone to Bush instead.

However, banks need to find a lasting solution to this. While everyone needs to be careful with their bank details, most of these online fraud are committed by ex bank staffs.

No he need to die for their neck. The bank should have stop transactions on his account the time he complained

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by nwatakwochaa(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2021
nduprincekc:
According to report

His account was hacked and withdrawals made. He reported to the bank. They traced the hacker's account, blocked further outflows and requested he do an affidavit attesting to the fact that he didn't authorise the withdrawals, only to return to the bank with the court affidavit and was informed that further withdrawals have been made and his N450k savings all cleared.

He quietly left the bank, got a rope and returned to hang himself inside the bank hall.

*STOP CLICKING LINK OR SENDING BVN OR NIN ONLINE*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJMADZPGYAE

This is so painful.

This UBA bank is one of the nonsense bank I have banked with added to Access
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Dailymice:
A lot of fraudsters have blood hanging on their head; you scam someone and the person commits suicide and you think life would be normal again for you or your generations? You have a curse on your head already.

That yahoo guy on Nairaland called Slawormiir probably has a lot of innocent blood of victims he had scammed who committed suicide on his head. Don't envy fraudsters, they NEVER have REST!

Be real to yourself all the shitt you typed ain't effective one bit

Live na jungle
You either phuck or you get plucked

Karma na poor man's thing

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Kokaine(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Slawormirr
Is this the empathy and sympathy you and your likes express twice on a Tuesday?
I have been seeing people call this particular name recently. Many have been calling this name for something bad.
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by olatuns2017: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2021
nduprincekc:
According to report

His account was hacked and withdrawals made. He reported to the bank. They traced the hacker's account, blocked further outflows and requested he do an affidavit attesting to the fact that he didn't authorise the withdrawals, only to return to the bank with the court affidavit and was informed that further withdrawals have been made and his N450k savings all cleared.

He quietly left the bank, got a rope and returned to hang himself inside the bank hall.

Sad
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Omonigho1976: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2021
nduprincekc:
According to report

Just a few tips to Nigerians who have bank accounts or are about opening one. Number one rule for me is not enabling atm for any of my accounts, when I need funds I either physically go to the bank branch or use my app, but if you insist on having an ATM card in Nigeria it must be only linked to an account with 0 funds so anytime you want to use the atm just transfer the amount you want to use the Atm with from your primary account.

Second, don't ever register on any Nigerian online platform with your atm details , don't ever open a strange email or click any anonymous link online with your phone. Thirdly and most important, always have a screen lock to your phone and assign a password to the simcards of all your phones so if by chance the phone gets stolen your sim can't be used to clear your account. I have adhered to these rules for over 22 years now and have never been a victim of account hackers or bank thieves!

7 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by atiku07(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2021
nduprincekc:
According to report

This one na inside job a bank staff obviously jobbed him
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2021
77up:
We too divert our attention to wrong places hence why we keep having more issues. Scammers stole someone's money and you are blaming Buhari.

Is that not Wonderful grin

Is bulhari not a thief like the scammer?
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by FreeStuffsNG: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2021
I am not surprised it's UBA, UBA did a similar thing to me by not returning my money .

As I type here,it's been over a year I escalated a scam to UBA. UBA is yet to help me recover my N50k from one fraudster with UBA Account 2065536188 which I paid one Ebenz media guy for a service he didn't render after I paid. He literally defrauded me and when UBA stepped in, they blocked his account but never returned my money despite seeing the proofs that they owner of that account is a fraudster.
The banks should please go beyond blocking those accounts and actually help retrieve the stolen money. I heard of one FCMB bank branch that actually helped an old retiree recover her own funds from the scammers.
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Twoclans(f): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Did I hear him say UBA I will kill myself. angry

Oh God
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Vado(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2021
hollah123:
When trigger happy policemen now kill scammers they will start another protest without thinking of what those Yahoo boys do to live large.

U rob others of their money n want to live right,they forget karma

This is one of the most idiotic submissions I read this year. So Kolade killed while watching football at a viewing center was a scammer? How about Tiamiyu Kazeem a soccer player with Remo Stars killed in Ogun State? He was a Yahoo boy too abi? I think you can optimize your sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by ogwumgbe: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Olam09:
While i was criticizing some people earlier this week about all this yahoo boy activities dem dey yarn me say i no dey dey happy for people's success. I just pray what happened to this man befall them too so we go know how dem go defend them

You are a hypocrite, you should channel your makeshift righteousness to Politicians and there cronies and stop judging yahoo boys; where were you when this country upon all its natural resources is yet to provide electricity, good road network, adequate water supply, healthcare, and other social amenities provided to the countries that don't even half a quarter of what we have? What have you done about the bogus allowance enjoy by the NASS, what have you done about our politicians siphoning our wealth while vowing to keep its citizens to perpetual poverty?
Come get out of here you hypocrite. If you are sincere with your delusional fight against fraud, start from the right source
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by wpadmin: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Stevenson20:
With the way these fraudsters are operating with some help of bank officials, people will stop depositing money.

Most people will convert it to USDT and other cryptos and have peace of mind.

You are legit bro..
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Bahamas95(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2021
How can you inflict pains on people and expect to have peace of mind? It doesn't work like that, these fraudsters don't have conscience at all. Only God knows how long he has been hustling to save that money, nai one idiot just steal like that. Las Las na olosho, drinks and weed he go spend the money on.

E nor go beta for the fraudster(s)
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by ademi87(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Dailymice:
A lot of fraudsters have blood hanging on their head; you scam someone and the person commits suicide and you think life would be normal again for you or your generations? You have a curse on your head already.

That yahoo guy on Nairaland called Slawormiir probably has a lot of innocent blood of victims he had scammed who committed suicide on his head. Don't envy fraudsters, they NEVER have REST!
this is what some people call hustle, it's very sad and disheartening
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Origin(f): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2021
why cant the bank release the hacker's name and account details.

why cant the police follow up on this?
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Jman06(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Many of these bankers are fraudsters! UBA has many fraudsters working for them. Like in this guy's case, it is obvious that the hacker is a banker who understands the intricacies of their operations, hence he was still able to beat them and cleared the account even after the so called blocking of outflow.
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Golan007: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2021
This is the first time I've ever supported suicide.
grin

I don't want him to die but he's got a point.
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by LisaAnneMia: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2021
posty56:
grin cheesy grin, I no suppose laff but this they funny, on a serious note, people should have two accounts one for savings let it not have ATM card only use it to transfer to the second account meant for spending do this and have peace.
Hi... please how can one not have ATM card for an account and still do transfer to the other account? Won't your ATM card details be needed to open a mobile app for u to do transfer?
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by HEAVEN4444: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Nat2008:
I pity the man, life savings cleared just like that in this hard time. Meanwhile some people daily spending is more than that. God count us among the rich.
lol i met this guy in lekki phase 1. the guys annual service charge for his house ( 24 7 electricity and swimming pool and security etc etc ) is 2.4 million naira. how can you pay 2.4 million naira just for service charge ? on a house you own and have paid for ?
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by stayclearofme: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see davido sending him 500k as part of his charity program, I see him back on his feet hailing and smiling with davido.

I see other lazy youths going into the bank with rope to attempt suicide hoping for davido to pick their call, I see the bank arresting them.

This I have seen.
Lol... cheesy cheesy
But this is very sad... He should sue the bank, they are suppose to have 100 percent protection of their system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead / How To Identify Fake Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.