Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best (7827 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring / EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by F117nighthawk: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2021
If this is BUHARI,S BEST, THEN YOUR PARTY APC IS A COLOSSAL FAILURE
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by LillyandDaisy: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Puppet!!! I know he’s intelligent, but I’m scared he will become a puppet
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by LegendHero(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2021
This is a big lie from Osinbajo.

Buhari is not doing his best because it’s evident he has no best to offer at this juncture security wise.

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Quantized92(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2021
His best isn't enough.

The issue of insecurity will continue to persist except dis govt is ready to do what is right which is to practice true federalism.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by UnabashedIPOB: 12:37am On Dec 03, 2021
What is this caged idiot talking about?
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Abujason: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/02/nigerias-insecurity-buhari-doing-his-best-osinbajo/

Thank you for saying the truth.
You said He is doing his best.
Not doing a good job.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by ddeola: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2021
His best is ZERO ! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Imagine your own (Osinbajo) immediate family being victims of this terrorism, you will know the best you are talking about is RUBBISH. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by truthstands01: 1:45am On Dec 03, 2021
And this is the man that so people are fronting to succeed Buhari. What a disgrace. I've said it many times that there's no difference btw Osinbajo and Buhari. Osinbajo will even be worse because he's a low energy and coward. It will be Buhari's 3rd term. God forbid. Nigerians must get sense to elect a strong President in 2023 otherwise the country will just completely collapse.

Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Maxymilliano(m): 1:46am On Dec 03, 2021
Unfortunately, Buhari's best as a retired genera and an elected President is not good enough
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Chibykeray(m): 2:31am On Dec 03, 2021
i tot u guys said he has defeated insecurities esp BH and the bandits... hmmm... naija una never cease to amaze somebody... lol
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Arabaincubus: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Two black clowns sitting at the villa, one named Buha, the other named Osi.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by ofiko123(m): 3:17am On Dec 03, 2021
greenie77:
His best is not good enough.

How sure are you about this assertion??
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Edyice: 3:26am On Dec 03, 2021
grin Fake pastor
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by jaxxy(m): 3:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Skyview01:
Coming from the guy some people want to be president. Veggie president and clueless deputy.

Osinbajo way better and way different from Buhari or let me say he knows how to bring out the better policies of Buhari/Apc when given full opportunity to do so.

When not having the power of control or leadership osinbajo is as incompet or incapable as his boss.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Marviano: 3:59am On Dec 03, 2021
revived:
Okay

E go be

God go protect us all

If you get Citi bank enter my telegram make we pap

I get Citibank but nah New one
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by SmartPolician: 4:35am On Dec 03, 2021
socialmediaman:
This is the man some people are rooting for to fix Nigeria after being vice president to the most failed government in the history of modern Nigeria. Then after voting him, they will expect some sort of magic to happen from someone who will have zero say in his own government surrounded by tigers, hyenas and wolves from his former two bosses

An average black lacks common sense. Instead, the factors that drive his decisions are tribe and religion. That's why the Caucasians have no regards for people of colour.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by adecz: 5:41am On Dec 03, 2021
He is the cause of the insecurity &
e no go better for am... ☹️❗️☹️❗️☹️

❌❌❌❌❌

Fortunately, his people are now suffering
more than other people .. ✔️✔️✔️
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by drololaaof: 5:42am On Dec 03, 2021
It is a deliberate action by the president not to defeat the insurgents, his intention was to foist and resettle the fulanis of west Africa in Nigeria. That is their basic intent ,all the hues and cries have not find the root cause ,because the fulanis believe that with violence they can subdued us to acquire and conquer us in our land
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by snowball11(m): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2021
I have never seen this one as a honest man! undecided
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Babastrong(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Baba, you still want ipigs to cry more?
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by awa(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2021
Prof you are trying okay. But let me remind you that you people are not voted into power to try but to fix issues.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by sinola(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2021
His best is not in anyway good enough... Infact, it is way below average.
3/100.
Please note that he wasn't voted to do his best. We voted him to make Nigeria great.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by Doyou2019: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2021
sammuell:
I dey shame for this una Vp
Very shameful of him.
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by folarin4all(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Omo see English ooo.. Buhari doing his best and not we
Re: Osinbajo: Nigeria's Insecurity: Buhari Doing His Best by aviara: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Is best is not enough

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Private Trip / This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians / Cramjones Threatened Via Email Over His Expose Of PDP Election Strategy