Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians (7795 Views)

Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response / Nullification Of Rivers Election Will Be The Beginning Of Nigeria's Separation / The Beginning Of The End Of The Bola Tinubu Dynasty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Depilot(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
I still find it unbelievable that a Nigerian attempted to bring down American plane on American soil. This is very serious and the last thing any Nigerian wants on our already tarnished resume. What the hell was this bastard thinking? Is this bastard really a Nigerian?

You may not see it or understand it at this point, but this news is a very bad news for Nigeria and Nigerians. We will all smell pepper for this.

Nigerians are great peaceful people, we do not deserve this from anyone; I just need 5 minutes in an empty room to ****. I am very upset and concerned about the future of our country and our people.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by asha80(m): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2009
nothing dey happen tongue
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Parohfrey(f): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2009
@Poster

Why do you make such un reasonable statement?

There are bombers, murderers, rapists all the world over, maybe more in America- does that make all Americans succeptible to the crime of a few? Do you think b4 you make posts?
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Depilot(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2009
@Paroh_frey:
Please do not ask me a dumb question.
The best thing any decent Nigerian could do at this point is to vigorously denounce this bastar d . We must not condone this type of animal behaviour. Nigerians are great peaceful people, who do not believe in doing evil things to other countries.

Together we must fight for our image, and we can start this by condemning this bastar d (animal).
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by globalaid(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2009
i am against the heading of this your post, why crying more than the bereaved, everybody knows that nigeria are peaceful and loving people, you cannot use 1 person to judge a country of 150 million people, and i know i will never esperience hell, what you wish is what you get shikena

1 Like

Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Depilot(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2009
i am against the heading of this your post, why crying more than the bereaved, everybody knows that nigeria are peaceful and loving people, you cannot use 1 person to judge a country of 150 million people, and i know i will never esperience hell, what you wish is what you get shikena

My friend, it doesn't work like that; from today forward, you need to start thinking broadly. It takes one bad fish to infect the entire fish pond.

Nigerians must come together immediately to denounce what this bastar d has attempted to do. Or else we will end up paying for it for a very long time.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2009
I understand what the Original poster is saying. And dont say he is just one person.

It took some Arab guys to label a whole Arab race as terrorists. When you see a man from Afghanistan or any Arabian nation what comes to your mind? Terror.

How many people did it take to label a whole RACE?

When people started declining to board flights with Arabs on board.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2009

The western media knows Nigeria kidnap foreigners, They are sea pirates, They are fraudsters and now add Terrorists to it . Does that sound like peaceful to you?
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Parohfrey(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
@Poster

It is absurd and totally unreasonable to postulate hell for a people of over 140million in population just because of the deed of one single man!

Do you think hell of all Saudi Arabian people just because of Bin Laden or Al Qaeda?

Why are you apprehensive for nothing?

It is more absurd to think that the sins of one man will be visited upon 140million people- whoever thinks that way must have his head examined.

I cant think in my mind that I am less free in this world than i was 24 hrs ago. So, do you feel less free now? Do you want to continually denounce that you are Nigerian?
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2009
It is absurd and totally unreasonable to postulate hell for a people of over 140million in population just because of the deed of one single man!

Do you think hell of all Saudi Arabian people just because of Bin Laden or Al Qaeda?

How many Arab people did terrorists acts to label a whole race
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Depilot(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2009
I understand what the Original poster is saying. And dont say he is just one person.

It took some Arab guys to label a whole Arab race as terrorists. When you see a man from Afghanistan or any Arabian nation what comes to your mind? Terror.

How many people did it take to label a whole RACE?

When people started declining to board flights with Arabs on board.

Things are not viewed this way around the world, especially with this 24 hrs news cycle world. We must be very careful and come together to make it known not only on Nairaland, but around the world that this bastar d doesn't represent anything Nigerian.

I have been getting phone calls all around the world (from Non-Nigerians) asking me questions regarding this ridiculous and animal behaviour.

It is not about what we believe, it is all about what the rest of the world believes; and if we are not prudent in addressing this latest news, our image around the world is doomed for a very long time.

Please understand that this news is bigger and worse than our 419 image or news.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Horus(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2009

photo of the Nigerian terrorist being taken into custody on board the plane

Just think of the repurcussions on innocent Nigerian travellers.  shocked
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
Imagine what would be the fate of a guy who has a visa interview next week?
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Parohfrey(f): 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2009
@Poster

So, you want us as a people to cow in fear as the people in here are suggesting, because of what one man did? You are not making a point - u want Nigerians to run to the American government and distancing themselves from the man- because you dont want them to visit his sins on all of us? What a thing to do- go kneeling down at embassies and beg america not to refuse people visas to go to america because of this man?

Why did they give him visa despite he is on the list of known terrorists?
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Depilot(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2009
dayokanu:

Exactly my point
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Depilot(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2009
It has been confirmed that the bastar d is a son of a Nigerian banker
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
Paroy Frey,

You keep mentioning 1 man, How many people did it take to label all Arabs as potential terrorists where people would avoid taking flights with?
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by naijatoday: 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2009
dayokanu:

His chances of getting a visa just got worse. More people are going to have their visa applications denied.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by asiwaju: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster,

Well i understand your concern,but please dont bother yourself,our image is already null,a country like Nigeria where people are being kidnapped everyday because of some token money,where politicians are behaving daily like animals,a country like Nigeria without a ruler,nobody knows what is happeing to President Yara dua,nobody knows who is in charge of Nigeria,a lawless and a shameless country,people dont respect us because of our leaders,we are already in hell not just now.

Asiwaju.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by chidichris(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2009
what if we call him hausa terrorist rather than nigerian terrorist?
they have been terrorists all their lives terrorising the igbos in the north nbut now, they have gone international.
i have always known it that these guys will bring shame to nigeria.
now ppl like dayokanu who are managing themselves in usa will be living in fears just for sin they know nothing about.
i can't imagine the whites calling dayokanu a mother fucking terrorist.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Parohfrey(f): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2009
^^^^^

People dont respect you because of your leaders? A shameful statement.

People dont respect you because of the actions of a few, the drug peddlers, the 419, the scam letters, the credit card fraudsters, the fake documents, the fake visas, the fake passports, and all that - not because of your leaders. Blame yourselves.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Horus(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2009
naijatoday:

More people are going to have their visa applications denied.

And if you are a Nigerian with a muslim name, forget about aplying for visa.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
People dont respect you because of the actions of a few, the drug peddlers, the 419, the scam letters, the credit card fraudsters, the fake documents, the fake visas, the fake passports, and all that - not because of your leaders. Blame yourselves.

As far as the world is concerned, He is not Hausa, he is Nigerian. The Afghan terrorists are also A FEW compared to the countries population.

No one cared if the Arab terrorists were from Northern Afghanistan or western Afghanistan all that mattered is that they are Afghans
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by kosovo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
@chidichris
Why did i get restricted? i ve not violated any rules and used any fanboyish words, Racism at its pick!
   I am a proud African, Haterz can go to HELL!
Must we always be Tribalistic and ethnocentric? shocked
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by kosovo(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2009
Horus:

And if you are a Nigerian with a muslim name, forget about aplying for visa.
You lie
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Parohfrey(f): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2009
I can see cowardice written on many people's faces.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2009
I seem not understand what this poster is driving at, "the beginning of hell for nigeria and nigerians".who is taking us to hell?
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2009
now ppl like dayokanu who are managing themselves in usa will be living in fears just for sin they know nothing about. i can't imagine the whites calling dayokanu a mother bleeping terrorist.

Its not about someone in particular, If you know what an average individual stands to lose. Many Arab businessmen lost their business and their clients because they were from the country of Terrorists.

Its not enough that people have to hide their chequebook and credit cards from us because we are Nigerians now Its terrorism again
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
I can see cowardice written on many people's faces.

You call someone trying to blow a flight cowardice?, Whats there to be brave about when your country man is trying to kill people in a flight
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Parohfrey(f): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
so this is more reason why many Nigerians will deny themselves as Nigerians?
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Depilot(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2009
chidichris:

what if we call him hausa terrorist rather than nigerian terrorist?
they have been terrorists all their lives terrorising the igbos in the north nbut now, they have gone international.
i have always known it that these guys will bring shame to nigeria.
now ppl like dayokanu who are managing themselves in usa will be living in fears just for sin they know nothing about.
i can't imagine the whites calling dayokanu a mother bleeping terrorist.
Chidichris: Please go straight to hell. We do not need your antics to be displayed at this time, this is just not the place.

This issue is a Nigerian issue, our issue; we need to come together as one and fight for our image. We must not allow a single bastar d with a very low mentality to damage the image of the rest of us.
Re: This Is The Beginning Of Hell For Nigeria And Nigerians by Parohfrey(f): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2009
dayokanu:

You call someone trying to blow a flight cowardice?, Whats there to be brave about when your country man is trying to kill people in a flight

You dont mis quote people- it is cowardice when people now want me to cow in fear at repercussions because this man is a Nigerian - i will not cow in fear - I will still remain a proud Nigerian without any fear. thats my point,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Monitor Phone Calls Of Nigerians / Akpabio Appoints New SSG As Umana Resigns / Power Generation Drops To 3,050MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.