Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Feel Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Down. (468 Views)

I Feel Down And Depressed!!! / What Do You do when you Feel Down Financially? / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Down. by Goodlyhrt(m): 4:13am On Dec 03, 2021
When do I outgrow feeling this way? I can't seem to find sleep for my eyes. I have been wondering all night why life is like this for me.

What happened yesterday is one of the reasons I don't keep close friends because of see finish and the fact I can't defend myself physically. Thats how one small boy like that was busy insulting me yesterday because of one small issue.

On a norms that guy can't even dare to stand me if I were to be in my whole but because of my physical state, if not, tell me why a boy that I gap with at least 8 years be challenging a grown up man like me raining insult upon insult on me.

For real some words he used on me has taken sleep away from me.

Physically challenged persons are really suffering in this society of ours.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Down. by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Awww, I'm so sorry that happened to you. The boy who insulted you had no manners. I guess his parents weren't around to chastise or discipline him. Whether they were around or not, that never should've happened. Parents must do better with teaching their kids to be better human beings.

You don't need to feel down about it. Cheer up, pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Down. by MufasaLion: 4:59am On Dec 03, 2021
That's sad. So sorry, man.
Re: I Feel Down. by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Sorry bro. Stay strong
Re: I Feel Down. by Bennysam: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Stay strong brother and let another man's word wear down because he's not your maker
Re: I Feel Down. by helinues: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Just stay strong. There is ability in disability

1 Like

Re: I Feel Down. by ForestHill: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Jisike nwanne.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Those Marrying The Female Soldiers / Please Help!! I Need Help On How To Get Rid Of Stafilococco / Nothing Matters To Me Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.