Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. (10104 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by efighter: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Inno4ly:
NECO is yet to pay me my marking stipend even when examiners using same(access bank) bank as me has been paid. Please nairalanders I need your assistance. What should I do?

Great guy. Glad to know that it's not only lazy youths without future ambition that are here.

Please talk to other Examiners that you know, and, or make a phone call to NECO.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by charleff512(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Inno4ly:
NECO is yet to pay me my marking stipend even when examiners using same(access bank) bank as me has been paid. Please nairalanders I need your assistance. What should I do?
Take your copy of the claim form and go complain to the NECO office within the state you had performed the excercise.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Antoeni(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2021
This Life , The Patients of These Girls will Still Collect the Same Bride Price

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by alfred007(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Bring it to their notice.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by manlawal(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2021
verybadmouth:
How much are they owing sef that you're making noise up and down? Seek help from their officials. Go to their office in your state. I'm sure they are not owing you more than 20k or 30k sef.
not upto 15k self marking as an examiner is just too tedious for the amount they paid highest they are owing him cannot be more than 12k
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Skillsnigeria: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by efighter: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Antoeni:
This Life

Is not balanced at all.

1 Like

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Freddd009: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Get your enemies mad by doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmdrB3fVSc
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by femi4: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Inno4ly:
mail them now
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by bigcee(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2021
verybadmouth:
How much are they owing sef that you're making noise up and down? Seek help from their officials. Go to their office in your state. I'm sure they are not owing you more than 20k or 30k sef.
Looking for attention, right?

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Babastrong(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2021
I don hang my butts since 2010. I no dey mark again oo.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Lambaman: 10:30am On Dec 03, 2021
flames007:
I can almost guarantee that the money had been released, but some oga-at-the-top intercepted it.

At which check point? grin

1 Like

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by verybadmouth(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2021
bigcee:

Looking for attention, right?
Got yours already grin grin
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Jac007(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Faller:
Find anybody wey won write NECO.... collect registration fee from the person....then Direct the person to NECO office with a Note saying
" I have Collected my money from this candidate " ..Oh and tell them not to bother looking for you because you should have Japa by then

And if you were the person that wants to write NECO, would you give someone your registration fee and proceed to NECO office with a note?
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Kajaard: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2021
verybadmouth:

You are very silly. Even if it's just 5k they are owing him he has every right to complain. Some of you nairalanders just talk because data is cheap. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by verybadmouth(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Kajaard:

You are very silly. Even if it's just 5k they are owing him he has every right to complain. Some of you nairalanders just talk because data is cheap. Rubbish
Shut up your mouth there and get my point. Is it not possible this guy made a mistake in the process of registration. I'm sure he failed to do something right. Stop being silly and understand.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Kajaard: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2021
verybadmouth:
Shut up your mouth there and get my point. Is it not possible this guy made a mistake in the process of registration. I'm sure he failed to do something right. Stop being silly and understand.

You are extremely stupid. My last response to you. Slowpoke.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by verybadmouth(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Kajaard:

You are extremely stupid. My last response to you. Slowpoke.
You're extra ordinarily foolish. My final response to you. lingerer
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by deewhydoski(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2021
verybadmouth:
It is better to keep quiet if u don't know some things... I was involved in the marking exercise too and I am very sure the guy didn't make any mistakes. Even if it 4k they are owing him, Do u know what it takes to make 270+ script within 7days with recording.

1 Like

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by verybadmouth(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2021
deewhydoski:

It is better to keep quiet if u don't know some things... I was involved in the marking exercise too and I am very sure the guy didn't make any mistakes. Even if it 4k they are owing him, Do u know what it takes to make 270+ script within 7days with recording.
Oga, God go help all of us. He shouldn't have accepted a job he knows he is not okay with. I marked scripts in service sometimes in 2014 and I remember the money I was paid was not even enough to buy me a pair of jeans and tops.
My point is he should just hang on till they pay him. This is Nigeria bro.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by verybadmouth(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2021
deewhydoski:

Most of them mark rubbish. One girl in my street that cannot even construct a sentence wrote Waec in SS2 and got 5 A's. This is simply because the marker is marking rubbish. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Ahcu22(f): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Go to NECO office with your Claim Form. It will be sorted out

1 Like

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by deewhydoski(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2021
verybadmouth:

Most of them mark rubbish. One girl in my street that cannot even construct a sentence wrote Waec in SS2 and got 5 A's. This is simply because the marker is marking rubbish. grin grin
How old are u?
Someone that pass through the wall of higher institution can't be talking like this.
So all the 5 examiners that mark the 5 subjects
of her getting 5 A's marks rubbish?
Haha think of what u are saying now, with all these miracle centres someone can write for her

2 Likes

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by verybadmouth(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2021
deewhydoski:

How old are u?
Someone that pass through the wall of higher institution can't be talking like this.
So all the 5 examiners that mark the 5 subjects
of her getting 5 A's marks rubbish?
Haha think of what u are saying now, with all these miracle centres someone can write for her
What's miracle center? I never heard that.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by deewhydoski(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2021
verybadmouth:

Oga, God go help all of us. He shouldn't have accepted a job he knows he is not okay with. I marked scripts in service sometimes in 2014 and I remember the money I was paid was not even enough to buy me a pair of jeans and tops.
My point is he should just hang on till they pay him. This is Nigeria bro.
The one u marked in 2014 u mark rubbish too?
Marking is a side hustle, I mark too and I see it as nothing because that is my area of discipline (I am a lecturer and it is part of our work?

1 Like

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Testimony1988(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Call your VC to complain or your SO you worked with, it will be sorted out.

1 Like

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by SolarEdge: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Eyah
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by elbaraj2020(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Inno4ly:
This is no big deal, just walk to the account office with ur necessary papers that prove you did the marking successfully and explain your predicament..I bet you it will sorted out at most two days... sometimes error dey occur, it once happened to me back then in 2014....
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by deolu2000(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
My colleague who also marked NECO and submitted Access bank account, had not been paid also. I am just gutted that these people are not paid the meager stipend due to them despite the pressure with which they were mandated to mark the scripts within limited time.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Hkff: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
For what
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Engrduke: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Inno4ly:

Sorry dear.

If you were not paid by Tuesday December 7th, forward your details to greatduke2020@gmail.com
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by abdulbaba200(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Engrduke:

Sorry dear.

If you were not paid by Tuesday December 7th, forward your details to greatduke2020@gmail.com
Are you a staff of NECO?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Solve Blank Npower PPA Letter Issues Under The Deployment Page On Npower / Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment / Top 5 Barriers To Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.