Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. (10107 Views)

My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now / My Abusive Boss Broke My Head And Doesn't Want To Pay Me / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Brunicekid(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Sholaco:
May be you marked northerners scripts too wrong. Neco is own by a northerner from minna, niger state. If you don't know you now know.
Jokes
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Nekky5(f): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
I had the same ordeal 2019 here in Abuja. I went to their office severally with my claim forms and had to print a my statement of account to prove to them that I wasn't paid. They later verified that they have not paid me. I continued till I got tired of going there. Something scandalous is going on in that office but one day it would be made open. I could still remember allthat iI went through marking those scripts and recording them only for some person(s) to pocket the money. I speak up so that people would know how they cheat poor and innocent graduates that would just want to earn a stipend from marking those scripts.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by abdulbaba200(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2021
Inno4ly:
NECO is yet to pay me my marking stipend even when examiners using same(access bank) bank as me has been paid. Please nairalanders I need your assistance. What should I do?
hello , have you been paid now cos i am yet to receive mine?
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Inno4ly: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing yet and I'm tired of waiting.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by abdulbaba200(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Inno4ly:
Nothing yet and I'm tired of waiting.
i am yet to receive mine as well, i mailed them through support@neco.gov.ng and they reply that i will be paid.

Let exercise more patient
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Inno4ly: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
OK, thanks.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Inno4ly: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2021
I'm having a feeling that this scamers may end up not paying us. This not the first time they have been doing this sort thing. They do it on purpose ever blessed year. It is quite unfortunate we were among those affected. @abdulbaba200
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Inno4ly: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2021
hello , have you been paid now cos i am yet to receive mine? Any green light @abdulbaba200
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by abdulbaba200(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2021
Inno4ly:
hello , have you been paid now cos i am yet to receive mine? Any green light @abdulbaba200
I have not been paid as at this morning 14/12/21.

But i guess NECO dont have enough money to pay all their adhoc staff at once ,that is why some of us are yet to be paid. States like niger, sokoto, kebbi and adamawa are yet to pay for their stufdent's 2021 ssce examination fees, this could be responsible for their inability to meet-up with their financial obligations.

You can send email to them via support@neco.gov.ng or go to their office in your state,i am planning to logde complain at their here on monday also.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by missyojo(f): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I want to make enquiries from someone who works in Neco zonal office in Ibadan. Please if you know anyone who works with Neco in Ibadan, please the information is very important. Thank you all
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by Inno4ly: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
I've just paid 2day.
Re: Neco Is Yet To Pay Me. by abdulbaba200(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Inno4ly:
I've just paid 2day.
did you took any action that led to the payment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Optimus Bank Graduate Trainee Interview On Zoom / How To Solve Blank Npower PPA Letter Issues Under The Deployment Page On Npower / Etisalat Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.