Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter (54559 Views)

Ini Edo Welcomes First Child, Reveals Why She Opted For Surrogacy / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by nurain150(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

I commend her for this move.

Dearest Naija women, this is 2021. If you want a child, no husband forthcoming, fck societal rules and get that child.

Even if it takes stealing sperm, steal it!

After all, they always use lux soap to waste it inside bathroom. Is it that 1 drop they gave you that will kill them?

Don’t stay and be asking “did you come inside?” at 38. Or drinking postinor 2 upandan.

Children would love you in good and bad. Dirty mummy, fat mummy, stretch marks mummy, mummy is mummy.

Don’t allow hypocritical Nigerians dictate how you live your life. Especially when you are not harming anyone.

Why are you guys pained?

Shebi men don’t benefit from marriage? Oya give us small sperm na. Ntoorr! tongue
Lol they should steal sperm.

Why not produce it yourself.

I blame the idiot of the men who donated their honour and pride
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by nurain150(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Annalise20:

See this one ooo
Did she say she gats no womb
Miscarriages can be hell
Even if she's whoring, na ur body she use dey do am
Abeg stop being toxic
She wants a baby and even though she lost it before, that doesn't mean she should be left empty-handed
A commendable move from her because if she gets old her child can look after her.
And she can have no regrets in life.
A baby without a father is that one a baby.

If the father divorced the mum atleast we would hear in history.
Imagine being told your mum didn't give birth to you.

Surrogacy is for married couples to support themselves
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by ufotty2001: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
And alot of girls above 35yrs are on there way to Shiloh 2021.. If husband is not coming get a child the way she did.. if this way is too expensive for you get a decent man that will donate sperm for you and get a child
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations....

Minister of humanitarian affair too... dey U.S. too... All best wishes...!!
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by ufotty2001: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Dearest Naija women, this is 2021. If you want a child, no husband forthcoming, fck societal rules and get that child.

After all, they always use lux soap to waste it inside bathroom. Is it that 1 drop they gave you that will kill them?

Don’t stay and be asking “did you come inside?” at 38. Or drinking postinor 2 upandan.

Children would love you in good and bad. Dirty mummy, fat mummy, stretch marks mummy, mummy is mummy.

Don’t allow hypocritical Nigerians dictate how you live your life. Especially when you are not harming anyone.

Why are you guys pained?

Shebi men don’t benefit from marriage? Oya give us small sperm na. Ntoorr! tongue
See who is talking!!! Deciever from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Blessing0305(f): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:
So what stopped her from carrying her own child, is she infertile?

Coz I don’t understand why surrogacy
Pregnancy stage is not as easy as it looks to those who ar not pregnant, especially men
Why do u think women die during labor, its a life and death case.

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

Garbage.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Funmmyastic: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
That's cool.Congrats Ini.I can see that NL redpillers are not pleased.Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by jclassiq(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:

I dey wait you na. tongue

Hahahaha.
If i didn't know better, i for don run believe this your sarcasm shaa.
But seriously Poco, i thought you were single.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by one4GOD(f): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:

go and ask your village ancestors....
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by UncleKoboko: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

[/s]
Keep your olosho advice to yourself.
It's unfortunate that YOU WISH YOU HAD... NOW.

TOO LATE
TOO BAD

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
CountVersailles:

You go just turn chief advisor here dey give stupid advice. Which one be stealing again? Yes, definitely go get that baby. But stealing bawo? Na so e don hard. You need to shut your mouth for a few days make e heal small.

Geeez, your last line... The shame for the lady shame me here as I read am

Please, tone it down a little, she is a fellow lady like you
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Farfalla(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations Ini Edo.

May that little girl bring you joy and happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ruthymoon:
Omo, nothing sweet reach being pregnant ooo as a woman, that feelings hubby rubbing ur stomach is so so romantic wink wink
So the ones wey dem nor fit carry pikin for their belle nkoor make dem nor born again because dem dey find am difficult to conceive

Thank God for science and many nor send this your own I am surprised this is coming from a woman define your own 'sweet' and leave other women to define theirs

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Loreettaa:

And when you can't get that nko? Should she kill herself?

Nor mind her,I wouldn't have quoted her if I knew someone else did.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Hathor5(f): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

So the ones wey dem nor fit carry pikin for their belle nkoor make dem nor born again because dem dey find am difficult to convince

Thank God for science and many nor send this your own I am surprised this is coming from a woman define your own 'sweet' and leave other women to define theirs

I wonder if she has ever been pregnant. She's romanticizing pregnancy like a teen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by lanrekinfol: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by bigjackass: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
edoman2016:

How do you tell a child they are from sperm donor?

It will be interesting on how INI Edo explain to her daughter when she grow up?

This is Africa you know. The child can be stigmatized by her mates..
Even you at your level, will you stigmatize any of your mates whose father is untraceable ? undecided This is not the sixties bro. No one will stigmatize that child

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hathor5:

I wonder if she has ever been pregnant. She's romanticizing pregnancy like a teen.

Don't mind her which one be hubby rubbing your stomach grin Romantic ko, dramatic ni grin

That was a very insensitive comment to those women who for one reason or the other can't have children

5 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Godmademan(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
greenie77:
Nice one. It is high time we normalize surrogacy.
God made life simple... Humans just love doing things the hard way. The basic unit of the community (FAMILY) is in tatters and y'all expect things to get better. There will be more prostitutes, rapists, kidnappers, terrorists polithiefcians, etc in years to come, all thanks to humans being more sophisticated.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by bewla(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

challenge accepted where do you want it

Hotel or vacation
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by greenie77: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Godmademan:
God made life simple... Humans just love doing things the hard way. The basic unit of the community (FAMILY) is in tatters and y'all expect things to get better. There will be more prostitutes, rapists, kidnappers, terrorists polithiefcians, etc in years to come, all thanks to humans being more sophisticated.

Reality we are already living with.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Hathor5(f): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't mind her which one be hubby rubbing your stomach grin Romantic ko, dramatic ni grin

That was a very insensitive comment to those women who for one reason or the other can't have children

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Aboks(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sperm thief
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by chaloskyx: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
yep you got that right she actually is
davibid:

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by silverkings: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Elxandre:
This donor thing though. Hope the child doesn't choke you with "where's my dad" soon.

Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by jornwhite: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:

How i wish each of my threads are taken seriously.

Honestly this life no hard.

Now she has a child..her own child with her DNA, she still has her banging body, she is happy, she now has a child to call her mummy.

You may say she has the money for surrogacy but if you dont want surrogacy then get a sperm from one decent man and have a child then calm down to find a husband.

I am tired trying to make these ladies see things as they are.

lets say you are the decent man that obliged her, can you know you have a child somewhere and forever disassociate yourself from your own flesh & blood ... so many things are easier said than done

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by jornwhite: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ruthymoon:
Omo, nothing sweet reach being pregnant ooo as a woman, that feelings hubby rubbing ur stomach is so so romantic wink wink

so you want a jobless man
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by jornwhite: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Toks2008:

What due process? The one in your head?

GOD said go into the world and multiply so whichever way is cool as long as she is not hurting anyone.

Did you even give it a thought, lets assume women are such a dog to listen to you whats gonna keep DNA structure in check, are you aware of how high incest will go untraced ... you get this kind of advice you no marry single mother
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by NairaMaster1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol,.its always nice.to see men shedding tears on issues like this

What's this prostitute saying? Kikikikikiki. Small time now na surrogacy.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by euniselfyahoo: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Any way, congrats.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Echoban: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

In just 10 years innocent bastard will litter our society. Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.