Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter (54580 Views)

Ini Edo Welcomes First Child, Reveals Why She Opted For Surrogacy / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
wow
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by 29slayers(f): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Her Choice-her happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy smiley .
Check by siggy and thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Passionnn: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Forked
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by tofolo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
fear catch am?

[img]https://media1./images/84d4c4098ed607c6b229a06e9a0ccb8d/tenor.gif?itemid=22509770[/img]
she said future, which future again? cry

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Aksnoopy: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
She should have asked a female/feminist to donate the sperm for her.

Foolish vagina people! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by NairaMaster1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
I thought they say money is happiness?

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Vision4God: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Her life her business. Congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
xorlaligh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ini-edo-confirms-surrogacy-rumours-opens-up-about-past-miscarriages/%3famp

10 to 15 years to come, we will be seeing many women with biological children and no clear husbands to identify with them. Gradually we are moving towards the end of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations Ini Edo. Na you get your life... anything that makes you happy jare

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Pharaohny: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by ogahope(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by ednut1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
The body has to be preserved for her runs work lol

11 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by tunapawizzy: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thank God for Science
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by SQLmastar(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

I commend her for this move.

Dearest Naija women, this is 2021. If you want a child, no husband forthcoming, fck societal rules and get that child.

Even if it takes stealing sperm, steal it!

After all, they always use lux soap to waste it inside bathroom. Is it that 1 drop they gave you that will kill them?

Don’t stay and be asking “did you come inside?” at 38. Or drinking postinor 2 upandan.

Children would love you in good and bad. Dirty mummy, fat mummy, stretch marks mummy, mummy is mummy.

Don’t allow hypocritical Nigerians dictate how you live your life. Especially when you are not harming anyone.
Egbon, she is harming the society by having a baby without following due process.

5 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though
you don repair your phone screen??

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by NairaMaster1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
biggz82:
I like your style . Marriage no be for everybody

This not marriage issue. This is fertility issue. They feel jumping from one bed to another, looking for money brings happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Inception(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Dearest Naija women, this is 2021. If you want a child, no husband forthcoming, fck societal rules and get that child.

After all, they always use lux soap to waste it inside bathroom. Is it that 1 drop they gave you that will kill them?

Don’t stay and be asking “did you come inside?” at 38. Or drinking postinor 2 upandan.

Children would love you in good and bad. Dirty mummy, fat mummy, stretch marks mummy, mummy is mummy.

Don’t allow hypocritical Nigerians dictate how you live your life. Especially when you are not harming anyone.

grin

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by awoo47: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
mkpurummiri:
So she no even get womb again?

That is one of the dangers of whoring around and subsequently destroying your womb with abortion.
womb or no womb
The child is 100% her own...DNA will confirm that.
The only difference is that the pikin grew inside anoda person

Technology is advancing...Soon women may not have to give birth...

10 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by jericco1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

The most stupid comment ever

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Skillsnigeria: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
cool
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by inumidun2010(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Ladies, if your blood group has a minus sign (A-, B-, O- etc), be careful.

Being pregnant for a partner with a plus sign on his blood group (A+, B+, O+, etc) could cause problems for your future pregnancies.

lipsrsealed
Have you heard about RHOGAM'S INJECTION

5 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Ladycewhy(f): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

co-signed.

Frozen eggs
Surrogacy
Now that's a smart modern woman. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by blowjohn(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:
So what stopped her from carrying her own child, is she infertile?

Coz I don’t understand why surrogacy

Did u read the write-up or did u just skim through it?

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by CountVersailles(f): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

You go just turn chief advisor here dey give stupid advice. Which one be stealing again? Yes, definitely go get that baby. But stealing bawo? Na so e don hard. You need to shut your mouth for a few days make e heal small.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Toks2008(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

How i wish each of my threads are taken seriously.

Honestly this life no hard.

Now she has a child..her own child with her DNA, she still has her banging body, she is happy, she now has a child to call her mummy.

You may say she has the money for surrogacy but if you dont want surrogacy then get a sperm from one decent man and have a child then calm down to find a husband.

I am tired trying to make these ladies see things as they are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:

She had repeated miscarriages in the past.

Which could be due to a host of gynecologic problems
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:

Forward your questions to her directly

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Ruthymoon(f): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo, nothing sweet reach being pregnant ooo as a woman, that feelings hubby rubbing ur stomach is so so romantic wink wink

11 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

4 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:

Oga read the story na... cheesy

She did what guarantees her happiness, which is fine.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House / Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.