Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter (54587 Views)

Ini Edo Welcomes First Child, Reveals Why She Opted For Surrogacy / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Doubleoo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

I commend her for this move.

Dearest Naija women, this is 2021. If you want a child, no husband forthcoming, fck societal rules and get that child.

Even if it takes stealing sperm, steal it!

After all, they always use lux soap to waste it inside bathroom. Is it that 1 drop they gave you that will kill them?

Don’t stay and be asking “did you come inside?” at 38. Or drinking postinor 2 upandan.

Children would love you in good and bad. Dirty mummy, fat mummy, stretch marks mummy, mummy is mummy.

Don’t allow hypocritical Nigerians dictate how you live your life. Especially when you are not harming anyone.

Why are you guys pained?

Shebi men don’t benefit from marriage? Oya give us small sperm na. Ntoorr! tongue

It is much better to get the sperm from dogs rather than stealing a man's own. Don't mind the society. Abi what is the use of a man to the woman?
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by wonderr(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kuku tell us I no get womb again oo person help me carry my child oo and save us from this circumlocution
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Mvena(f): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:
So what stopped her from carrying her own child, is she infertile?

Coz I don’t understand why surrogacy
She be do surgery wey make dem comot like two of her ribs na why
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by cococandy(f): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
I’m happy for her. Hearty congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Bigpapi: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2021

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Gerrard59(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Dearest Naija women, this is 2021. If you want a child, no husband forthcoming, fck societal rules and get that child.

After all, they always use lux soap to waste it inside bathroom. Is it that 1 drop they gave you that will kill them?

Don’t stay and be asking “did you come inside?” at 38. Or drinking postinor 2 upandan.

Children would love you in good and bad. Dirty mummy, fat mummy, stretch marks mummy, mummy is mummy.

Don’t allow hypocritical Nigerians dictate how you live your life. Especially when you are not harming anyone.

Why are you guys pained?

Shebi men don’t benefit from marriage? Oya give us small sperm na. Ntoorr! tongue

You are one in a million!

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Tonnyray: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
ednut1:
The body has to be preserved for her runs work lol
One chilled bottle of Budweiser for you.
This is a clear case of if you don't gerrit, forgetbourrit. grin

4 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by SmartPolician: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
jericco1:

The most stupid comment ever

Stop the senseless attack.

Use a solid argument to counter what she said.

That's what smart people do. Stop being a dumb Nairalander.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Timekeeper: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Timekeeper: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
jericco1:

The most stupid comment ever

She is right... But what is your own opinion abt the post!!

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Albertone(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

What if the child grows and start asking about the father?No mother wants to go through that.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Ladies, if your blood group has a minus sign (A-, B-, O- etc), be careful.

Being pregnant for a partner with a plus sign on his blood group (A+, B+, O+, etc) could cause problems for your future pregnancies.

lipsrsealed

You're talking about Rhesus factor ?

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by DavidHarry(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

Steal sperm ? What sought of bigotry is this?!
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by TheGift: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:

Well. for one thing, She already said She had some miscarriages.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Abemy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Being pregnant for a partner with a plus sign on his blood group (A+, B+, O+, etc) could cause problems for your future pregnancies.

lipsrsealed

In other words, ladies should always check their rhesus factor compatibility to that of their male counterpart before starting to have sexual affirs with them.

This is the reason for birthing the first child and then, having series of miscarriage afterwards, or if not fortunately, having series of miscarriages after a still birth, abortion, or normal birth.

Rhojam injection could be taken if you are aware of your status within 72 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by jclassiq(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

I imagine you also have kids of your own by this advice.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Abujason: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Grandmeister(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Loreettaa:

grin E choke huh?
Una antics dey funny us. Na man wey never understand una go dey worry en short life span over wetin una dey do.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

Just say we men are very important...and stop all these many many talk
We are absolutely necessary and indispensable...

We are the boss...

Listening to the song right now tittled "you the Boss" by Rick Ross ft nicky minaj....even nicky minaj attest to the fact that we are the boss

And this is the part I love most in that song....

Rozay a born stunner, I could blow money (Ugh!)
50 when I'm shoppin', that ain't no money (Ugh!)
I got my jeans saggin' (Jeans saggin')
Money stuffed in 'em

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by greenie77: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
newbornmacho:

Are you a sperm donor ? Let me know how to answer you

Men are donating sperms in fertility clinics and being paid for it, so what is the big deal?

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by pocohantas(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
jclassiq:

I imagine you also have kids of your own by this advice.

I dey wait you na. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by MoneyTrees(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

Where have you been?
Heaven knows I've searched for you

But please I'll love to correct you, so as not to wrongly impress other viewers.
Surrogacy isn't an option to prove you're a feminist or dominance/uniqueness of one gender above others
She could go for surrogacy because of any reason which includes:
1. Her inability to carry a child to fruition (especially her case as she's also opened up on past miscarriages)
2. Her inability to find someone compatible with her that's why she picked a married man as a donor cos she likes his attitude and behavior which she knows that a combo with hers can produce a better offspring
3. Where Carrying a child may affect her schedule of work etc
For the case of women whose career take a halt when pregnant

A lot of things could lead to surrogacy
While it's healthy and alternative to achieving happiness.
It is very important you research on it before going through the process as it had its own downsides

PS: seems you're an Akwa Ibom gal, try to send me a DM; I may have some proposal you might want to consider

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by BullyBullies: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed

Explain
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

Encouraging stealing. Clap for yourself.
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by SmileDance(f): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:

because it is none of your business

2 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Flamemignon1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:

Read the article before commenting, she said the pain of childbirth scared her, a lot of women fears childbirth even Rihanna said she will go down the same route

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by iamdapsyj(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

I thought this has been resolved medically. I think doctors give the rhogam injection if the rhesus factor is incompatible....
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by smartr: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Smart move. The child is hers, but she doesn't get to lose her beautiful shape. Win-Win!! My wife might do this kiss

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Pataricatering(f): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
davibid:

what's ur business ?

1 Like

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Emaprince: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

She will never feel very much attached to that baby because it is NOT hers.

A strange sperms and another womans womb.

There is nothing like carrying that baby in your womb for nine months and then deliver it successfully. The joy is immeasurable.

This one na fake baby joor . You can't even compare both scenarios.

If you are planning on doing that,poco... please carry the baby by yourself and breastfeed him/her too by yourself. Thats when you get the real mom and baby feel/connection
Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Pataricatering(f): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
autolearner:
All the shalaye o neccesstri, but congratulations, Ini.

May she grow to be strong and accomplished woman.
was it your mouth she used to do the shalaye?

3 Likes

Re: Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter by Silentgroper(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
pocohantas:
Congratulations to her!

Why are you guys pained?

I dnt gerrit.. Men are looking 4 women to shag, u are telling women to go steal sperm.. Aunty just hop on a dick nd be blessed wit gallon loads of sperm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.