Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad (13000 Views)

Lagos Oil Company HND/Bsc Graduate Positions (=N=400K Monthly) / Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions) / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by condralbedez: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
The oppressors has arrived again,but we knw say nah lie sha,but kontinue

1 Like

Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by hammer567: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
HOW ABOUT BOTH OIL COMPANY IN ABROAD? grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by mindengrave(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
You better Japa before the oil company tell you some cock and bull story - Monkey jump over the fence and dog catch am
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by bergs2: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
All these bored mumuric youths always writing on someone's behalf, flooding Nairaland with questions of imaginary job options. undecided

I don't know who is a pushing kind of post to the front page, every dick and Harry wants to create a thread.
Oga this is a forum.
Instead of ranting and wailing on top pesin matter, why not just read comments?
The way we dey form like say Nairaland na our papa land.
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by DAMILAREY85: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Well following the current economic situation in Nigeria, I will just advise you go for Canada PR provided you have something meaningful or skill to engage in when you get there.
Except you are sure of making several millions from the oil company job here and it is federal govt agency
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by Atticusxsz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
kes4glory:
I know this will may front page... FTC..... I remember how I got 10,000 from an FTC in 2019, I want to give back to society now

@kes4glory... I'll appreciate your kind gesture as you extend and give back to society.
Sapa don shrink me 4 here so. cry
James Osaroekiye
Access Bank.
Thanks.
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by smeag0l(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
No oil company job in Nigeria pays a freshman up to 1.5m monthly
Balistic4:
we have to understand that abroad is not for everyone. the question begging for answer is how much are they paying him for the oil company job and are there growth opportunities? Abroad is not easy oh, they don't pick money on ground over there.

My very close friend whom we worked together in an IT firm back in 2015 is currently in Australia. When we worked together as network engineers, he hardly do anything. Always complaining about one headache or the other, he was the first to retire after the day's work. Now, he is currently balling in Melbourne but he no longer sleeps. He does over 4 jobs over there as a student.

If the oil company job can pay from 1.5M per month or above over here and he has growth opportunities, then he should stay but otherwise, he should japa grin grin grin
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by Stonerobaba(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
There are oil companies and there are oil companies. Tell your friend to choose wisely... You gerit?
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Go to Canada, log in as pr come back 2 years time. Do the oil company job for 2 years before relocating finally

1 Like

Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by Jaqenhghar: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
FactBoyz:
This lady on YouTube @Canadainfohub left her oil company job for Canada and said it was the best decision she made.

I would advise you choose Canada, at least get the PR; Nigeria is always here for you; Canadian Citizenship is for life!
I have a friend who left NNPC job for UK. He said the same thing. Best decision ever
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
The best I heard was in 2011, H. N. D chemical engineering, N. N. P. C... Down stream N650,000 per month..... Wetin be $1 to naira today.
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by Ekpekus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
The first question would be what position in the oil coy are you working at? The annual renumeration and the security..
You can do a soft landing in Canada to secure your PR, then if the oil job is worth it, come back to Nigeria and work but every leave you get, go to Canada to renew your PR... then take it from there...
Ultimately na Canada last last...
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by alphaNomega: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
The best I heard was in 2011, H. N. D chemical engineering, N. N. P. C... Down stream N650,000 per month..... Wetin be $1 to naira today.
how? As a freshman?
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by kiddkash(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
How much be d oil company salary?
Filling station is also oil company, hope u know??
palm oil factory na oil
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by Mmbb: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Travel
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by kudinkarfe: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
tunapawizzy:

see mindset...who says he cant dominate abroad
Guy ask your friend living abroad no matter how wealthy you become you will always experience racism.

1 Like

Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by gtrust: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Take the job.
Apply for holidays
Go to Canada during your holidays

Then you can compare and decide.

sammyj490:
I'm writing this on behalf of a friend, he got an employment opportunity into an oil company here in Nigeria. Also he got an opportunity to travel to Canada as a P.R.
He's confused on which to choose, please help out.
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by Ramadangcfr(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
How much be d oil company salary?
Filling station is also oil company, hope u know??

grin grin grin
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by sammyj490(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Sammyj490,
If it is not oil major, Canada straight oooo.

Lol its oil major thanks bro
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by sammyj490(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
signature2012:
Wait !!!!!!!
How do you guys be so indecisive about your life?
You have to come to a faceless forum to seek advice about your own life and future?

As for me,o don’t have any advice for you.
Choose what you feel is the best for your life.
There are somethings about you else you alone know.
So coming here to seek this kind of advice is just too immature.
Bro why are u just soo sad? Because your life is bitter doesn't mean u have to affect everyone else man...

What's wrong with asking from advices? might find someone that has gone through something like this and learn from them
So if ur sadistic self can't think of something reasonable to say just fem!
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by sammyj490(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
condralbedez:
The oppressors has arrived again,but we knw say nah lie sha,but kontinue
Looool it's not a lie, I'm just asking on behalf of a friend
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by sammyj490(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Balistic4:
we have to understand that abroad is not for everyone. the question begging for answer is how much are they paying him for the oil company job and are there growth opportunities? Abroad is not easy oh, they don't pick money on ground over there.

My very close friend whom we worked together in an IT firm back in 2015 is currently in Australia. When we worked together as network engineers, he hardly do anything. Always complaining about one headache or the other, he was the first to retire after the day's work. Now, he is currently balling in Melbourne but he no longer sleeps. He does over 4 jobs over there as a student.

If the oil company job can pay from 1.5M per month or above over here and he has growth opportunities, then he should stay but otherwise, he should japa grin grin grin
Thanks bro
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by signature2012(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
sammyj490:

Bro why are u just soo sad? Because your life is bitter doesn't mean u have to affect everyone else man...

What's wrong with asking from advices? might find someone that has gone through something like this and learn from them
So if ur sadistic self can't think of something reasonable to say just fem!

You are the most useless being have ever come accross on this forum.
All your thread on this forum are questions.
If at this age of your miserable life you can’t decide what’s good or next step to take,it shows how highly empty headed you are or probably a brain-useless being you have become.

As for the job you are intending to do,I have worked there in the past and to the Country you want to emigrate to,I live close to it.
Why should I be bitter of a useless dumb like you?
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by signature2012(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
kudinkarfe:

Guy ask your friend living abroad no matter how wealthy you become you will always experience racism.
Racism abroad is 10times better than Tribalism/Nepotism in Naija.
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by tunapawizzy: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
kudinkarfe:

Ok sir. Well i dont have to ask anybody. My experience is enough. U experience tribalism back in ur country, u experience racism abroad...if you will be great nothing is gonna stop u....I dont want to say forget racism because racism is a big deal , BUT dont limit yourself
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by ImaIma1(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
redcliff:
omo abroad is not what you think it is esoecially if you are keaving for the first time. you may regret

So Nigeria is better?

1 Like

Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by redcliff: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
ImaIma1:

So Nigeria is better?

nigeria is not better but there are asoects to suffering, some are very abstract and some are superficial, oyibo suffering na abstract. until you reach there you go understand, no be something wey them dey explain person lol. that said, i wont stop anyone from going because after you pass that abstract, life becomes better.
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by ImaIma1(f): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
redcliff:

nigeria is not better but there are asoects to suffering, some are very abstract and some are superficial, oyibo suffering na abstract. until you reach there you go understand, no be something wey them dey explain person lol. that said, i wont stop anyone from going because after you pass that abstract, life becomes better.

My people that have gone there have achieved more in their lives than all the years they spent here. So I don't understand what you are talking about.

Life is not better here except you are from big money. If you are on salary or trying to run a business here, the odds are against you because the government and economy works against you.

I don't know anyone abroad that wants to come back because of hard life. The ones who experience that are the ones who went there through illegal means.

1 Like

Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by redcliff: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
ImaIma1:

My people that have gone there have achieved more in their lives than all the years they spent here. So I don't und what you are talking about.

Life is not better here except you are from big money. If you are on salary or trying to run a business here, the odds are against you because the government and economy works against you.

I don't know anyone abroad that wants to come back because of hard life. The ones who experience that are the ones who went there through illegal means.

okay...
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by sammyj490(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
signature2012:

You are the most useless being have ever come accross on this forum.
All your thread on this forum are questions.
If at this age of your miserable life you can’t decide what’s good or next step to take,it shows how highly empty headed you are or probably a brain-useless being you have become.

As for the job you are intending to do,I have worked there in the past and to the Country you want to emigrate to,I live close to it.
Why should I be bitter of a useless dumb like you?
Bro I'm not trying to insult u but you sound really dumb..who doesn't ask questions fam?
Asking questions is way to acquire knowledge but you're just too dumb to understand.
Give me a location bro let's meet up, i have something to tell u, don't hide behind ur phone. Pathetic human being..
They miss u in the zoo you left, go back to your monkey cage..dumb ass
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by cedricksly: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
LhasaAsp:
@ sammyj490
How much is the OP company salary?
Which country is he travelling to?
We need to weigh better options sometimes staying here might be profitable to us. It equally depends on going overseas also, is he going there to work? Study? Or do both.
The country of relocation is equally important.
PR in Canada and u are still asking about salary in a country where stray bullet can kill u even inside ur room... Guy tell yourself reality and stop this fake advise...... It is better F for him to be a cab driver in that same Canada and have a good life better than the so called oil worker in this country, not to talk about the fact that he has the opportunity to pursue a career... Una self, una go just dey behind keyboard dey talk nonsense... If he was going with study or visiting visa would have advised him to stay, but PR? Guy u are a joke.. It is more profitable to live in a sane coi try as a millionaire than being a billionaire living in a hell hole where ur security, and life expectancy is below average.
Re: Oil Company Job Or Traveling Abroad by signature2012(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
sammyj490:

Bro I'm not trying to insult u but you sound really dumb..who doesn't ask questions fam?
Asking questions is way to acquire knowledge but you're just too dumb to understand.
Give me a location bro let's meet up, i have something to tell u, don't hide behind ur phone. Pathetic human being..
They miss u in the zoo you left, go back to your monkey cage..dumb ass

If I drop my location,before you get to see me,you would have been told to frog jump countless times.
FYI,we don’t share same time zone.Always try to use your brain and not your head to avoid asking too many stupid questions.
Now run along to the kitchen and wash those dishes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vodacom Nigeria Ongoing Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (3 Positions) / Immediate Recruitment At Mocality Nigeria / Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.