Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me (8223 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by Jeroboy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
A young pretty South African woman is not ashamed to link her secret to the general public on how she uses her waist beads to attract and lure men into sleeping with her. This young South African lady made this public announcement on her Instagram page while she was streaming live on Instagram.

“I am about to link to you my secret of how I attracting random men to sleep with me. Yes, I am a proud sex worker, when I started the prostitution business I hardly see customer that will pay me a huge amount of money after sleeping with me, before after sleeping with me, some men will tell me that I am not sweet in bed, therefore they won’t pay me. So, I decided to go for additional powers since I am not looking attractive to some of these men. From now, any man that sleeps with me will never get tired of me and therefore won’t seize to do whatever I demand from him”

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/07/07/just-in-i-use-my-waist-beads-to-control-men-after-sleeping-with-me/

Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by xendra: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
well if the man no go there e no go catch am. so it is well deserved

2 Likes

Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by sandrapretty(f): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
xendra:
well if the man no go there e no go catch am. so it is well deserved
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by faithfull18(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
For loose men.
Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by Goldp5988(f): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Noted
Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by offset67(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
angry[color=#000099][/color]

Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by Gudiza(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Who IS deceiving WHO?

Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by merieam16(f): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2020
grin some men still wont believe

1 Like

Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by Newbielearner(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2020
It's rampant in Nigeria too. If you just bend down or for any reason I see a waist bead, I no longer see fashion or an attempt to watch your weight. I ghost you immediately and make sure we're just far away friends.
Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by InfernoNig: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Got back with my ex who is now an ex again after 1 year, was about to run matter on Friday last week, all was set, until I raised her dress and saw waistbead, straight up, I told her I don't trust her as she could be a lesbian, ogbanje, runz girl or jazz to make me marry her, of which I believe it could be two. Since that day she blocked all my numbers. Me i nor send at all, as her plan fail
Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by SavageResponse(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2020
Jeroboy:
A young pretty South African woman is not ashamed to link her secret to the general public on how she uses her waist beads to attract and lure men into sleeping with her. This young South African lady made this public announcement on her Instagram page while she was streaming live on Instagram.

“I am about to link to you my secret of how I attracting random men to sleep with me. Yes, I am a proud sex worker, when I started the prostitution business I hardly see customer that will pay me a huge amount of money after sleeping with me, before after sleeping with me, some men will tell me that I am not sweet in bed, therefore they won’t pay me. So, I decided to go for additional powers since I am not looking attractive to some of these men. From now, any man that sleeps with me will never get tired of me and therefore won’t seize to do whatever I demand from him”

https://kicknaija.com.ng/2020/07/07/just-in-i-use-my-waist-beads-to-control-men-after-sleeping-with-me/

Lies
Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by paulolee(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2020
control men because na ps5 joystick abi
Re: How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me by Iamtraze: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin na coach she be

(1) (Reply)

Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) / You / Did You Know Something Crawls Out Of Your Face When You’re Asleep At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.