Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs (10003 Views)

What Should I Do About My Girl ? Please Advise / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by BigYash: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
toujurs:
i clicked grin grin
You are proud to say you clicked? Chai!
Where are you from?
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by PavillionEnergy: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gimme more of this..... cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by orgylover: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
She has hiv

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Chibudollar: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
orgylover:
She has hiv
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I hope you know you aren't funny and I am just laughing at your stupidity
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
See the way lokito boys have created two pages already because of a picture of a lokito girl. Una no deserve me for the forum, true to God.
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Infolenka:
Who knows the identity of this girl? Her name, social media anything. I'm in love with her boobs. Slim girls with big boobs is one of the best things to happen to mankind. Pls anyone with any info on this girl should drop it.

Thanks.
you are in love with the boobs, not the girl?!

All these indomie generation boys sef
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Mastakija(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Infolenka:

What's her social media?
pay money
I give u her home address cheesy grin
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Mastakija(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
Gimme more of this..... cool
looks like south African
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by PavillionEnergy: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mastakija:
looks like south African

You've got eyes.
She's from a Southern African country
Re: Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs by Mastakija(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
PavillionEnergy:

You've got eyes.
She's from a Southern African country
i don sabi dem wella cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"What Should My Daughter Call Him?" / Is This Girl Mad??? / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.