Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters (9130 Views)

Pipeline And Structural Welders Connect Thread / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam / STAAD PRO Connect Edition & ETABS Tutorials- for Structural Engineers in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by goldfinger007: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Still waiting on your reply sir
Pipefitter:

Just like I told the other guy, the primary thing is getting a place to stay within the refinery. Other things are secondary
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
goldfinger007:
Still waiting on your reply sir

Replied your mail. Send your number on the mail, I'll call you.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by goldfinger007: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Okay, I just did.. I'd be waiting on your call
Pipefitter:

Replied your mail. Send your number on the mail, I'll call you.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2022
rame18:

There's a project at ukwuani, Delta state and we are mobilizing to site next year. The ones for bonny are warming up to leave early 2022.

Good morning.
I hope you are doing well?
I messaged as regards the project at Ukwuani.
Check your mail
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by rame18(f): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Pipefitter:

Good morning.
I hope you are doing well?
I messaged as regards the project at Ukwuani.
Check your mail

I got your pm, we're doing civil works at the moment. I'll reply to your pm as soon as we are 80% done with civil works.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
rame18:

I got your pm, we're doing civil works at the moment. I'll reply to your pm as soon as we are 80% done with civil works.

Please don't forget. Where is the project
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by rame18(f): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
Pipefitter:

Please don't forget. Where is the project

I won't forget, I have made reservations for you.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
rame18:

Thank you so much and God bless you

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Mavikizolo0193: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Pipefitter:

Sir please please I want you bro mentor me pls

If you could find a place to stay around here you could get a helper job the next day, pay isn't so good between 35k to 45k but you can learn whatever you want free while at it, fitting or welding.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by LUAN1: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pipefitter:
This thread is meant to connect pipe and structural fitters in this forum...

Let's discuss challenges,
Current jobs..
Upcoming jobs.

Opportunities abroad if any,

Your experience/pay ..
Finally, questions will be answered for those willing to follow this career path.

Lalasticlala, mynd44
please where can I learn this your skill, I studied mechanical engineering
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2022
LUAN1:
please where can I learn this your skill, I studied mechanical engineering

I did my training in PH. Skye trainer.. I paid about 200k for 6 months training then. Paid 30k for 6 months hostel accommodation and fed myself during the period. I don't know how much they charge now

@
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
rame18:

Good evening Rame. I have been trying to reach you to no avail. Hope you are ok
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by rame18(f): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Pipefitter:

Good evening Rame. I have been trying to reach you to no avail. Hope you are ok

Hi friend!! You know how frustrating the rains can be, all the sand filling has made a mess of the whole thing with our augers getting stuck in the mud. We are not done with CFA piling yet and we have a lot to cover undecided undecided
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 12:22am On Sep 27, 2022
Yes I know. How do I drop my CV first, I don't mind coming physically to do so despite location. I'm still in a project but at final stage.been making efforts to secure another but it's seems the efforts are in futility so far..I know God use people to bless another
rame18:

Hi friend!! You know how frustrating the rains can be, all the sand filling has made a mess of the whole thing with our augers getting stuck in the mud. We are not done with CFA piling yet and we have a lot to cover undecided undecided
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by rame18(f): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2022
Pipefitter:
Yes I know. How do I drop my CV first, I don't mind coming physically to do so despite location. I'm still in a project but at final stage.been making efforts to secure another but it's seems the efforts are in futility so far..I know God use people to bless another

I'll give you a mention when I update my dairy this weekend.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Thank you so much. Get better
rame18:

I'll give you a mention when I update my dairy this weekend.

Good afternoon Rame18 I got your mention and the mail.. unfortunately the mail doesn't go through which prompted me to investigate and I discovered the website to the mail is no longer hosted
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Danny4God(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
pls help me too am a welder

Good evening Rame. I have been trying to reach you to no avail. Hope you are ok[/quote]
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by SimplePlan34: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Me I am also a fitter oo I need help
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by rame18(f): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pipefitter:
Thank you so much. Get better

Good afternoon Rame18 I got your mention and the mail.. unfortunately the mail doesn't go through which prompted me to investigate and I discovered the website to the mail is no longer hosted

Are you sure Hit me up after the election.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
rame18:

Ok... Thank you so much, I really need it now. I was laid off last week

Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
rame18:

Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by rame18(f): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pipefitter:

We are having community issues, our staffs were ambushed and beaten operations vehicles taken away. We have pulled everyone out at the moment.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
rame18:

We are having community issues, our staffs were ambushed and beaten operations vehicles taken away. We have pulled everyone out at the moment.

Ok. Hopefully it's resolved
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
rame18:

Good morning Rame, Any update, can I at least submit my CV?
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
rame18:

I got the mail address you sent and the email still doesn't go through. The site (harconcel.com) itself is no longer hosted..

I will be able to submit the CV physically if possible. Thanks

Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by rame18(f): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pipefitter:

I got the mail address you sent and the email still doesn't go through. The site (harconcel.com) itself is no longer hosted..

I will be able to submit the CV physically if possible. Thanks

That's my official email address, I receive mails every minute from it. I don't know why you're having that challenge.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Pipefitter: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
rame18:

That's my official email address, I receive mails every minute from it. I don't know why you're having that challenge.

I've sent a message without the cv, didn't know if it went through though I haven't gotten a failed response, but I do get a failed delivery mail instantly whenever I attach CV.. thank you
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by rame18(f): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pipefitter:

I've sent a message without the cv, didn't know if it went through though I haven't gotten a failed response, but I do get a failed delivery mail instantly whenever I attach CV.. thank you

I received your mail.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by Danny4God(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=rame18 post=121346245]

I received your mail.
pls can i send my CV too. pls help a brother
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by qrseducs: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
CAREER - WELDER & PIPER FITTERS JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN THE PROVINCE OF ALBERTA

Hi All,
My name is Ari, and I live in Edmonton, Alberta.

There is currently a labor shortage in Canada (especially in the Province of Alberta). The Province of Alberta is Canada's center excellence for oil and gas business/services. In comparison, it is to Canada what Port Harcourt (in Rivers State) is to Nigeria.

Therefore, many oil and gas companies and pipeline construction companies are in need of experienced welders and pipe fitters whom they wish to sponsor for a job opportunity and to move to Canada to start a career, so far you meet the criteria below.

Criteria:
Are you an experienced welder or pipe fitter?
Do you have evidence to show you have worked in a welding or pipefitting job?
Do you have a clean employment record with no criminal record?
Do you wish to pursue that opportunity?

Let's connect.
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by ohlordhavemercy: 5:07am On Jun 09, 2023
Goodmorning madam.i just came across this thread.Pls I am also a very good Pipefitter with years of experience and good character.Pls I would like to join your company. Pls help thanks

That's my official email address, I receive mails every minute from it. I don't know why you're having that challenge.[/quote]
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by ohlordhavemercy: 5:11am On Jun 09, 2023
How can somebody in Nigeria get this opportunity?
I am in Nigeria bro.But I seriously need job at least for the sake of my kids and my wife in the hospital.Pls help

Hi All,
My name is Ari, and I live in Edmonton, Alberta.

There is currently a labor shortage in Canada (especially in the Province of Alberta). The Province of Alberta is Canada's center excellence for oil and gas business/services. In comparison, it is to Canada what Port Harcourt (in Rivers State) is to Nigeria.

Therefore, many oil and gas companies and pipeline construction companies are in need of experienced welders and pipe fitters whom they wish to sponsor for a job opportunity and to move to Canada to start a career, so far you meet the criteria below.

Criteria:
Are you an experienced welder or pipe fitter?
Do you have evidence to show you have worked in a welding or pipefitting job?
Do you have a clean employment record with no criminal record?
Do you wish to pursue that opportunity?

Let's connect.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Workers Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries On Makurdi-Otukpo Road / The Importance Of Personal Development Goals / 9 Ways To Save Your Job During Layoff's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.