Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters (8654 Views)

Pipeline And Structural Welders Connect Thread / Thread For May 2021 BCS Certificate Exam / FREE STAAD PRO Connect Edition Tutorial - for Structural Engineers in nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by ohlordhavemercy: 5:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Nice job for creating this thread.very impressive.pls we need to connect and assist one another with useful info vis a vis job matters.
I am also a Pipefitter with some years of experience.
Pls let's try and reach out to each other.sent you a mail but didn't go thru

I have been a fitter for 3 years and have worked on different projects. A power station and presently I work with offshore infrastructure limited, a contractor for DORC in Lagos.
Basic Salary is N210,000

[/quote]
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by samwright(m): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
Please I'm interested on this,can i have your contact or you can text me on 07082092537
Re: A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters by samwright(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Pipefitter:

I went to a training school in Port harcourt, you could learn the theory, you can start of as a helper while you learn the practical and you get paid for being a helper too

Please kindly drop your contact me me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss / The Indispensable Role Of The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector / BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Army Short Service (DSSC and SSC) 2014 List is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.