Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google (2016 Views)

Meet A Tribe In Africa With The Most Bizarre Marriage Rite.(shocking photos) / 10 Most Bizarre Wedding Traditions Practised Around The World / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google by Kuriosmynd: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Elhadari:
Back in the days I remembered a friend who travelled to another of our friends village, they had dis maid who was head over heels, really crushing on this friend of mine, she smooched him, kissed him, laid on his body, omo my guy ran outside I was googling "how to avoid temptation" LMAO
smh
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google by Kuriosmynd: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ulunne777:
;DHow to poison a cat.Damn thing dropped a link that blasted anybody thinkingabt killing a cat

I planned pouring sniper inside a plate filled with milk.Cat was always at my fence looking at me .
Cat already read your mind
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google by BlackXabbath(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
JerryBizz:

How to meet a real life mermaid

Where can mermaids easily be sighted.

Can a mermaid fall in love with a human and safely marry him? Has it happened?

How to join am occult society. A foreign one.

How to cast a spell.

How to locate a white witch

Yes, I know all d questions above sounds dark and evil...well...so be it. That was what I sha asked Google. And I had need for them as at then.

No where near my own level of curiosity about dark stuffs.
I have a thing for knowing more about sects, afterlife, mysticism and what have you.
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google by younglleo: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
G-sp0t grin grin grin i been mumu dat year
Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google by Kuriosmynd: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
younglleo:
G-sp0t grin grin grin i been mumu dat year
Hope u can now locate it..lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Once Asked Google by Bashnigga(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
If ones sweat tastes sweet when one is diabetic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveals What She Found At Her Boyfriend's Home After Been Away For 6months / Never Compliment A Yoruba Girl / Ladies And Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.