Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ladies And Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Married Men (2013 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married. / Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Married Men by HH(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2006
Who is to blame?
a single lady that agreed to date a married man knowing fully well that he is married, yes even if the unfaithful man came fooling himself after marriage, did he force the lady to date him?, i have a chance to say that the lady retains the decipline to say NO to him knowing the effect of such affair to the mans family, but she ignores and gives in, so whos at fault?
Re: Ladies And Married Men by Nameless: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2006
Did you read my post?
Re: Ladies And Married Men by TBABA5(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2006
ofcouse yes i don't care who ever slept with her.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by Busta(f): 2:12am On Sep 01, 2006
some people just like curses to reign on their heads!
Re: Ladies And Married Men by ramonacee(f): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
HH:

Who is to blame?
a single lady that agreed to date a married man knowing fully well that he is married, yes even if the unfaithful man came fooling himself after marriage, did he force the lady to date him?, i have a chance to say that the lady retains the decipline to say NO to him knowing the effect of such affair to the mans family, but she ignores and gives in, so whos at fault?
dnt forget hun,there are times when the so-called married men, wont just give the single ladies breathin space. them don marry ohh, but its never enough, hiss!
Busta:

some people just like curses to reign on their heads!
some ladies cheap shaa!
Re: Ladies And Married Men by sistawoman: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2008
If the woman mess with a man knowing he is married then they both are to blame. But more of the blame would rest on my husbands head.

My husband is the one that stood in front of God with me and vowed to be faithful and true to me till death do us part. Therefore he is the one i am going after with the knife.

She will get her just rewards when Karma gets around to her.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
They are both to blame. wink wink

Most married men offer ladies (most of the time young women) materialistic things like (cars, houses, shopping sprees, travel packages and all these things) on the other hand, I think that a married woman knows her husband's cheating she just doesn't say anything about it most of the time.

But most married men i've met who do this, do it not because they don't love thier wives but for the sexual thrill and excitement.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by KarmaMod(f): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
You dont hurt the ones you love, so no they dont love their wives, koko.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
Makes sense but most men don't see it this way. The treat thier wives well, give thier wives everything under the sun and just ask for a tidbit of freedom.

Don't get me wrong I don't condone this but I know too many married men and this a huge part of thier reasoning.

I love my wife but I need some sexual excitement.

Do you think Elliot Spitzer doesn't love his wife or even the other democrat candidate his name skips me at the moment.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by KarmaMod(f): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
No. He didnt

Else he wouldnt have disgraced her esp with a call girl

Same with Edwards, is that who you claim loves his wife? Going outside while his wife was dealing with chemotherapy for cancer?

Seriously?

and see that's the thing, people say oh at least he's buying the wife at home, stuff? So what? If she's buying her own stuff n ko? What's the nextt excuse?
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
KarmaMod:

You don't hurt the ones you love, so no they don't love their wives, koko.

I think thats why many marry women who sense thier husbands are cheating most of the time don't ask questions, especially if thier husbands are giving them every materialistic thing under the sun.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
I understand your reasoning but I don't think men who cheat see things that way.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by sistawoman: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2008
That is why it is imporatant to make sure you take care of all of his needs.  

That way if he cheats then he just cheats and packs his bags knowing he traded in a great thing for a maybe f,uck in the street.

80/20 rule.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
Did Spitzer wife or Edwards wife leave ?
Re: Ladies And Married Men by sistawoman: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

Did Spitzer wife or Edwards wife leave ?

spitzer
Re: Ladies And Married Men by tope2000(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
both to blame
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2008
That is why it is imporatant to make sure you take care of all of his needs.  

good point but sometimes even "meeting all the needs" is not enough
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
oh I didn't realize Spitxer's wife left.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by sistawoman: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

good point but sometimes even "meeting all the needs" is not enough

That is why i said if he still cheats then packng his shit is not hard to do.  I can pack his shit knowing i have done all i can as a wife to please and take care of my man but he still wanted to go out there and get his d,ck wet.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2008
That is why i said if he still cheats then packng his shit is not hard to do. I can pack his shit knowing i have done all i can as a wife to please and take care of my man but he still wanted to go out there and get his d,ck wet.

really, you'd send your husband packing ?
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2008
Well, if you stay in the states, I think the husbands know thier wives to an extent. He'd know what to say and what not to say.

I remember a married man was dating one of my friends. There was nothing he didn't give this girl. But then, he also gives his wife everything under the sun. In fact, I think that the wife knew of this romance.

Anyways sha, to cut the long stroy cut, the girl wanted him to marry her and all that jazz but he's like, do you know how much i'm worth if I leave my wife for you, I won't have any money so pls leave me as I am, (divorce and alimony payments and all that)

Anyways sha, they broke up and the babe is searching for her own property.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2008
So essence of my story is if the wife knew of this romance and left her husband, i think it would have been a bad idea. In this case, the wife knows her husband is not going anywhere.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by dyabman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

really, you'D send your husband packing ?

what do u expect from an American woman ,
Re: Ladies And Married Men by sistawoman: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

really, you'D send your husband packing ?

Yes i would.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2008
what do u expect from an American woman ,

L O L. meaning ?
Re: Ladies And Married Men by dyabman(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

L O L. meaning ?

they dont give a DAMN!
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
many white Americans (I don't know too many black Americans married to Nigerian but) white married to Nigerian men I know don't leave and yet they KNOW full well thier husbands are cheating.

Do you mean Nigerian American ?
Re: Ladies And Married Men by madamkoko: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
they don't give a DAMN!

still confused, damn about ? undecided
Re: Ladies And Married Men by dyabman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
was tryin to say , you cheats , they are off ,

off to court
off to anywhere,
Re: Ladies And Married Men by sistawoman: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
madamkoko:

still confused, damn about ? undecided

yes please explain?
Re: Ladies And Married Men by sistawoman: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
dyabman:

was tryin to say , you cheats , they are off ,

off to court
off to anywhere,

And a woman is supposed to sit around and accept her cheating husband back home with open arms. Plllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Feed that BS to someone else. I did it w/o you before you and i can do it w/o after you. I will not lay down beside, kiss, love, f,uck, suck you, wash your clothes, cook your meals and cater to cheating man. He can kisssssssssssss my high yellow ass.
Re: Ladies And Married Men by dyabman(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
sistawoman:

He can kisssssssssssss my high yellow ass.

can i see that ASS

just kidding but im serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read -my Friend Is Dating Two Friends - One Knows, The Other Doesnt Know - / OYO quote / What If Ur Boy Friend Says It Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.