Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers (1443 Views)

Stop Patronizing Herbal Concoctions From Hawkers - NAFDAC / 30 Herbal Medicine Hawkers In Kano Arrested For Using Vulgar Words For Advert / Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by nduprincekc(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlu6URhXViM

Wonders shall never end

Please be mindful what you buy nowadays

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by CandyOps(m): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Una get mind to dey buy foods that you consume asap from aboki. Like... na major mind una get.

Suya own dey off me steady. Them go roast meat finish comot from fire come mix Maggi, salt with groundnut and ginger spray am on top the bbq wrap am for newspaper give us we go carry go chop. God forbid bad thing!

Maggi and salt wey u suppose cook for at least 15 min before consumption. Later men go de complain of high BP and constant headaches.

Well no be to complain be the issue. The issue be say NAFDAC no sabi their work. Na to collect bribe give you registration number them Sabi.

Abi no be NAFDAC suppose send out field agents to inspect all mama puts and people wey dey sell consumables??

No be NAFDAC suppose check the source of the food wey dem dey sell? I no even wan enter mama put matter. Them go wash put. We go still chop. The one wey de off me be say na billions of Naira dem dey allocate to that corrupt Food & Drug Agency per year to do nothing.

I'm sorry to say this but Nigeria no be am at all. Complaining solves nothing we need to hold people responsible. I hate complaining because e no go change anything.

Who and who is responsible for ensuring that people who sell foods and consumables are doing it in the proper way with hygiene and proper storage methods in place?

Highest dem go arrest the aboki. Wetin dey happen go still continue. Or e go end for "God forbid" or "God help us"

We just carry everything including the simplest things we could of handled and left it for God. This country be like where God dey?? I no dey see any glitter of hope with the way this country is moving. It's an absolute calamity of a nation.

We need to be proactive in this country and take action. Not leave everything for God. Na die we dey ohh! Ahh! This country lack accountability... It's heartbreaking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by Fasindo: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by Fasindo: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
shocked

This is what is eating up BMC sense of reasoning

This is what Buhari, Malami, BMC etc has drank that ate up their brain, that's why they don't reason normal.
No wonder he keep running to London for medical treatment

I will only advice them to keep drinking it

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by DICKstractor: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2021
undecided

I fear who no fear Musa. The day I saw aboki take super glue to get high, I give them maximum salama

I no dey even enter any bike them they ride. They don't value their life talk less of their passengers. They are ready to go under the tyres of trailer in the name of overtaking

1 Like

Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by shiki(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Wahala for those who drink anything drinkable
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 04, 2021
What is the substance suppose to be used for? I’m confused.
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by zolajpower: 1:39am On Dec 04, 2021
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlu6URhXViM

Wonders shall never end

Please be mindful what you buy nowadays

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
God have mercy on us
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by 1Sharon(f): 2:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Isn't that a corrosive substance? Well what do you expect?
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by FarahAideed: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2021
That stuff has always been Jet Fuel and Nigerians keep claiming it cleans their lungs cheesy
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by tsdarkside(m): 3:19am On Dec 04, 2021
what type of wickedness is this....??
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by tsdarkside(m): 3:22am On Dec 04, 2021
1Sharon:
Isn't that a corrosive substance? Well what do you expect?

the strange part is,isnt this corrosive substance more expensive than the original....??

this is poor wickedness....if this northern people misbehave,then kick them back to their senses....

nonesense....
Re: Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers by heniford2: 3:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Nafdac na useless

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Want To Stop Smoking, What Can He Do ? / My First Antenatal Tests : So Scared / Should He Be Jailed Or Taken To School? (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.