Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) (21197 Views)

The Poor State Of Port-Harcourt - Aba Train Services (Video, Photos) / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by 77up(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Terorislam:
This gvt and it's supporters are shameless
...and na today sad
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by heniford2: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2021
How this wan take concern me undecided See me see trouble undecided
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Lionnation: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2021
headSmasher:

Which of this children are you let me know where to start from
most of these children you see here are now holding various leadership positions in Europe and US
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Jostoman: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

You guys, I don't like the way you are spoiling this thread with your tribalisim.

This is a thread about government neglect/ misgovernance. Not a thread about Ibos vs Yorubas.

Please stop it. Hate is not good.
God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Pappyxar: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2021
KingAzari:
Same Kwara that Saraki that wants to be president was governor for 8 years? That same Kwara that Lai Mohamed as a serving minister and Gambari as chief of staff to the incumbent president both came from?

Something is wrong somewhere.

Saraki was the governor from 2003 - 2011, so you mean 10years after there shouldn't have been reconstruction or proper maintenance and fixing of things he did as the governor.
This same bridge was repaired in 2016, did the current governor ever thought of repairing it, there has been an outcry since even before it got to the media, or he's still going around destroying state properties built by past administrations and witch hunting those that are against him.

Let Saraki rest in your hypocrisy
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Dasilva12: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2021
mrvitalis:
Then ekiti governor is what ? Ogun is better than Oyo and ekiti by far
WHICH OGUN IS BETTER THAN OYO, WITH ALL DEEP HOLE IN YOUR ROAD. BRO, WORSE STATE IN 9JA.

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by tobiluxy: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Where are we going sef in Nigeria
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2021
mrvitalis:

Then ekiti governor is what ? Ogun is better than Oyo and ekiti by far

You are wrong

In terms of road, Ogun state has the worst road network in South West (don't bother yourself to argue cos I've been to many part of all south western state due to nature of my profession)

Road network in Oyo state state is still better than what they have in Ogun state although not that it's perfect but not as bad as what they have in Ogun state
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by barcaboi(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Terorislam:
Bros rest abeg; this was in decay since Saraki and his godsons tenure of 16years; as governor, Senator and senate president. Abeg

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by barcaboi(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Penguin2:
I thought zombies said Saraki was the one holding the destiny of all Kwara people?

And that there’s nothing better than Governor Abdulrazaq since fried plantains.

Ndi Ala!

It won’t be long before Kwara people go down on their knees and beg Saraki to save them.

You are very ignorant of you think that bridge started bn like that in 2yrs of another persons tenure. Saraki was Governor, his godson was there for 8yrs and u think either shouldn’t have fixed it? Make una dey reason well nah

3 Likes

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by mfm04622: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Pappyxar:

In the current governor 2 1/2 years rule, what has been his major achievement? or is it not in this same 2 1/2years we have some governors that their achievement are already speaking for them, we will just let hate overshadow our thinking.
So you mean Saraki ruled a state for 16years, that's quite interesting, but get your facts right no Governor in Kwara state matched or has matched Saraki achievement as the governor of the state for 8years.

1. List Saraki's achievement in his "8" years
2. So you don't know Ahmed was a governor in name and not fact? When they lost the election, why was it that Saraki was the one that packed out of the government house and not the "governor"?
3. Let us compare governors elected same time with him and let us rate them. Also, don't forget the fact some governors have a foundation they were building on, what was in Kwara for him to build on? Let us separate governance from politics please. They are not the same

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by mfm04622: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

You are wrong

In terms of road, Ogun state has the worst road network in South West (don't bother yourself to argue cos I've been to many part of all south western state due to nature of my profession)

Road network in Oyo state state is still better than what they have in Ogun state although not that it's perfect but not as bad as what they have in Ogun state

I don't see how this Ogun State Governor will win his reelection. When his predecessor's performance is compared to his

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Pappyxar: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
barcaboi:

Bros rest abeg; this was in decay since Saraki and his godsons tenure of 16years; as governor, Senator and senate president. Abeg

You really need the rest, that bridge was fixed in 2016 by Fatai Ahmed, 5 years after ask yourself if there won't be need for repairs.
The news is coming out now cus the media decided to air it, the bridge has been in this state for over a year and the present government did nothing about it, so i don't know where the calling out is coming from when their is a sitting puppet managing the affairs of the state, atleast dem talk say Saraki dey hold their destiny, is he still the one holding it now..

hypocrisy go kill plenty people.
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by mfm04622: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
DamianX:

I'm not the one to tell you the history of Afonjizzy the runaway traitor go read "A History of Nigeria" by Ade Ajayi.

I know Yoruba history very well!!!
He was an Aare Ona Kakanfo! Aare don't lose battles and live. So, tell me again which battle he fled from!
If any book or any person said or wrote Kakanfo fled any battle, the person is a liar. Pure and simple. I don't have the time to read lies.
It is a simple thing, tell me the battle Afonja fled from, even before he was an Aare Ona Kakanfo and I will give you 50k. You think they give coward that title? Nonsense
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
mfm04622:

I don't see how this Ogun State Governor will win his reelection. When his predecessor's performance is compared to his

What do you expect from a governor that was rigged in

Ogun, Osun, & Imo governors werr rigged in by Buhari administration so don't expect any meaningful outcome from these slowpoke
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Nkitara: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Impregnable101:
sad Seun Osewa is one disgusting, tribalistic fellow....if not why can't put in place a strict punishment for people like this? I have not seen where tribalism & massive hatred for another ethnic group thrive like nairaland & it has been like this for so many years now. If na to make people swear b4 them comment on Muslim thread u go fit do that one. Idiot!
why didn't you also tag those who replied them with another tribalistic comments about another tribe. I guess you are one sided or maybe pained or from the other tribe. My one cent

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Pappyxar: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2021
mfm04622:

1. List Saraki's achievement in his "8" years
2. So you don't know Ahmed was a governor in name and not fact? When they lost the election, why was it that Saraki was the one that packed out of the government house and not the "governor"?
3. Let us compare governors elected same time with him and let us rate them. Also, don't forget the fact some governors have a foundation they were building on, what was in Kwara for him to build on? Let us separate governance from politics please. They are not the same

1. Aside UP lawal, anything and everything called development in kwara today was been done by Saraki, you might want to argue or counter this, but do so with facts.

2. Saraki packed out of the government out, is this a thing to be debated, so you mean him been elected as a Senator after his governorship tenure, he was still in kwara state government house.. haba na make we dey talk wetin go make sense to the deaf ears na.

3. Shonga farms
First independent power project in Nigeria
This are just 2 completed projects under his governorship tenure, tell me a governor that had such or did better than this as at 2003 - 2011, if you can list the governors, i will list more project been implemented and completed by him that no governor during is tenure achieved.

Don't come here with theories, bring your facts.
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by lottomkyes200: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmmmm this road hmmmmm
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by owagbeba: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2021
DominusPrime:
See them up there swearing for their lineage as if they are the ones causing their problems.

By the way who remembers how apc shut down Lagos during Gej tenure over plans to remove subsidy? None of them was harassed.

Small lekki dem call soldiers. Now the same subsidy they claimed was a ruse is now what they want to remove so we can buy fuel at over 320.

I still don't know which is worse. Pdp or apc.

Even the fools they gave a chance to prove the lekki injustice still went ahead to include fictitious names. The problem of this country is from both the oppressors and the oppressed.

This tells you that your ruling elites are a bunch of greedy morons who would say anything just to get their hands in the cookie jar; and steal they will!

No end in sight!
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Badguy77(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2021
People get mind o, still dey apply the road...Smh
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by mrcrabs(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2021
The way you guys have tribalism war on this forum is alarming to be honest....
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Impregnable101: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Nkitara:
why didn't you also tag those who replied them with another tribalistic comments about another tribe. I guess you are one sided or maybe pained or from the other tribe. My one cent
I don't have the time to be quoting every idiotic tribalistic bigot here. For the record, I'm neither Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa. I just hate tribalism. This nonsense actually started with the "Name checkers association" rubbish. Now it has grown to people using unprintable words toward the other tribes, soon it will become a full blown war. Very stupid set of people
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Nigeria is truly a jungle

Seduce your wife with clean boxer and white singlet. Stop wearing Adieu Papa with Arsenal Nicker.Be romantic biko!
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Edozie4bc: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
For those that don't know the significance of this bridge, this is the bridge that Afonja fled through allowing Alimi to ride into Ilorin triumphantly.

If it collapses then all of Afonja has collapsed o. Hmmm!!
guy you wicked o grin grin
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by mfm04622: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

What do you expect from a governor that was rigged in

Ogun, Osun, & Imo governors werr rigged in by Buhari administration so don't expect any meaningful outcome from these slowpoke

You must provide fact tob this lie! Buhari did not and will never rig any election for anybody.
Biodun won his election fair and square. His performance has been disappointing, yes. But he won his election fairly
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by efighter: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
For those that don't know the significance of this bridge, this is the bridge that Afonja fled through allowing Alimi to ride into Ilorin triumphantly.

If it collapses then all of Afonja has collapsed o. Hmmm!!

This is why over three million stubborn goats from the East were used for pepper soup and suya by Col Obasanjo and the Scorpion

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by efighter: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Terorislam:

This government is useless. But what about the governments that have been there for decades. Same useless people
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2021
obembet:
Yet some people say saraki is the best for 2023
Is Saraki Kwara State governor or holding any political office in the state or Nigeria?

You talking in rubbish Ekpa grin
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Chicky34: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Death trap not until people die on that bridge that AA guy won't do jack shit, me personally I don't rate that AA guy o, cuz he hasn't done anything differently, he ain't even a politician to begin with, he and that his pankere wife just came to enjoy Kwara money ni....
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2021
owagbeba:

This tells you that your ruling elites are a bunch of greedy morons who would say anything just to get their hands in the cookie jar; and steal they will!

No end in sight!

Exactly...
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Praxis758:
George Orwell didn't see enough when he wrote "Animal Farm'.

The present state of total collapse of values, institutions, infrastructures and leadership in Nigeria would have propelled Orwell to rather title his novel 'A PEOPLE RULED BY TOUGHEST DEMONS FROM HELL.

Every indices of shame is now a big plus and celebratory ground for our leaders and their supporters.

How would a sane western country respect us if this video is seen by them. It's a pity.

Vocab
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by tobyemmanuel(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Smartini:
Nigerians and their TERRIBLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICE spirit, always blaming elected leaders for everything in the country.

There are natural leaders who are born, and there are elected leaders - looking at this bridge, it's not something everyone will wait for the government to come and fix while lamenting on social media.

Is it until this bridge collapses completely and claims hundreds of lives before you know you could've done something in the first place without the government?

That's why you see dirty gutters everywhere and heaps of rubbish, but everyone sits in their house and waits for the government to do it all for them - even in developed countries, community service is still effective.

Nothing stops people in the community from coming together - even if it's 5k from each household (I'm sure there are hundreds or maybe thousands of households in that community) contributed over 2-3 months - then get welders or engineers to fix the bridge!

You'll get more satisfaction knowing you came together and worked on a community project rather than rely solely on the government - Nigerians have money! Rather than dash Davido money or spend on Big Brother, put more money in community development and you'll see how far you'll accomplish more than the governments you elected into office.

Thank you.

You are capping. Do you know how difficult to undertake community development projects a non-elected citizen? OK na.

You people are just feeling entitled when your government that is meant to do the right thing are embezzling your money. Hold your government responsible. Nigeria isn't the only country in the world fa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travelling To Cotonou For First Timers / Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy / Principals Going For A Meeting In Delta Involved In Accident, One Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.