Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) (21200 Views)

The Poor State Of Port-Harcourt - Aba Train Services (Video, Photos) / Poor State Of Benin-Auchi Federal Highway (Photos) / The Poor State Of Umuahia/lkwuano-lkot Ekpene Road (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by CaptainAyub: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2021
obembet:
Yet some people say saraki is the best for 2023
Saraki left office as governor in 2011.
Let him be.
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Vello(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2021
obembet:
Yet some people say saraki is the best for 2023
You clearly understand the situation. Bless you.
Bridge turned death trap, one of very many Saraki and his 'bingo' governor Ahmed's legacies for Kwara State.
I'm appalled by the shallow thinking of most people that commented some along ethnic lines while other retards commented along party lines. For those idiots information, I schooled in UNILORIN and for truth's sake, Saraki ruined that State. He ate their past, present and future within his 16years of direct and indirect rule. Why do people think the present Governor demolished the ancient's buulding; the popular 'Ile Arugbo'. Those women destroyed their generations destinies by selling it all to Saraki.
Successive Governors with best interests for the State wouldn't be able to do much even in 20years time.
Mark my words

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Praxis758: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Princedapace:

Go to social media and see Nigerians defending Nigeria and calling it giant of Africa..

A country that can't boast of electricity supply for her citizens grin

Those are blind and paid defenders.

Nigeria had fulfilled all the condition of a failed state:

1. Highest unemployed youth in Africa
2. Poverty capital of the world
3. Most useless currency in West Africa
4. Most terroriser country in the world
5. Most corrupt leaders in the world
6. Most delapidated infrastructure
7. Most unsafe country is in the world
8. Injustice is on the increase
9. Most dictatorial president in West Africa
10. Most ethnically divided and jingoistic in the world

1 Like

Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

You guys, I don't like the way you are spoiling this thread with your tribalisim.

This is a thread about government neglect/ misgovernance. Not a thread about Ibos vs Yorubas.

Please stop it. Hate is not good.
Igbos
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Princedapace(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Praxis758:

Those are blind and paid defenders.

Nigeria had fulfilled all the condition of a failed state:

1. Highest unemployed youth in Africa
2. Poverty capital of the world
3. Most useless currency in West Africa
4. Most terroriser country in the world
5. Most corrupt leaders in the world
6. Most delapidated infrastructure
7. Most unsafe country is in the world
8. Injustice is on the increase
9. Most dictatorial president in West Africa
10. Most ethnically divided and jingoistic in the world

U are very right. Most people here are just living waiting for any uncertainity to break out. Omo, Nigeria couldnt even solve electricity problem after 60 years of self rule
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Nkitara: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Impregnable101:
I don't have the time to be quoting every idiotic tribalistic bigot here. For the record, I'm neither Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa. I just hate tribalism. This nonsense actually started with the "Name checkers association" rubbish. Now it has grown to people using unprintable words toward the other tribes, soon it will become a full blown war. Very stupid set of people
Run along boy
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Baba40(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2021
BizzBizz:
Man rises alarm over the sorry state of Moro bridge in Asa Local Government Area of Kwara State in a viral video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efYVb0VCTVE

Terrible
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Mjpem23(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2021
The road belongs to federal government, Fashola even came to inspect it during the last administration…. don’t blame the current Governor for it.
I am a supporter of SARAKI
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Reference(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2021
barcaboi:

You are very ignorant of you think that bridge started bn like that in 2yrs of another persons tenure. Saraki was Governor, his godson was there for 8yrs and u think either shouldn’t have fixed it? Make una dey reason well nah

Live in the present man!!!!!... angry
That is what democracy is all about.
The opportunity to change governments for the better.
So hold the present one accountable for present crises and problems except if you wish to bring back past governments to solve them.
What is wrong with you people.
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Reference(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Vello:

You clearly understand the situation. Bless you.
Bridge turned death trap, one of very many Saraki and his 'bingo' governor Ahmed's legacies for Kwara State.
I'm appalled by the shallow thinking of most people that commented some along ethnic lines while other retards commented along party lines. For those idiots information, I schooled in UNILORIN and for truth's sake, Saraki ruined that State. He ate their past, present and future within his 16years of direct and indirect rule. Why do people think the present Governor demolished the ancient's buulding; the popular 'Ile Arugbo'. Those women destroyed their generations destinies by selling it all to Saraki.
Successive Governors with best interests for the State wouldn't be able to do much even in 20years time.
Mark my words

If no one in that State can repair and restore things then you are all as citizens in a most hopeless situation and it explains why Saraki could hold sway for so long.
You have admitted that you people have no capacity to govern yourselves.
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

You guys, I don't like the way you are spoiling this thread with your tribalisim.

This is a thread about government neglect/ misgovernance. Not a thread about Ibos vs Yorubas.

Please stop it. Hate is not good.

You cant stop those niggas from doing what they are destined to do grin grin
just let the two itibolibos be
na the only thing wey their chi send them come life to do them dey do so ooo grin grin
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
The people still using rhe bridge are the most foolish ones. grin
what if there is no alternative route?
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by iyke2frankeze: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Ogun governor is the worst in Nigeria.
Followed by Osun.
But they can only wail cos of Abia
Abia state never had a governor since 1999 till date. They are digracing the Southeast.
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by freeborn02: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Finewarriboy:
Oga u went too far with ur play.

You won't see Americans insulting George Wellington or Abraham Lincoln...

Make ona dey restrict ona tribal play to ona age mate... Stop being a nuisance.

I am not an American, oga.

Stop placing the standard of your life on America. It is a sign that you are a mental slave
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by freeborn02: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
DamianX:

Yoloba destiny is also tied to Nigeria. without mNigeria or Nigerians all conehead would have perished. Even if Azikiwe was useless to Igbos atleast he did die by rat poison like the other conehead that is always making N100 dirty.

Azikiwe didn't take rat poison; how has that set Igbos free from the prison called Nigeria?

You reason like rifraf
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by bergs2: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Praxis758:
I can't wait for Joy Okpe of Arise TV to air it on her morning show called 'Trending'.

For where, she would rather focus on Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra.
#Chargeandbailindeed#
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by barcaboi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pappyxar:

You really need the rest, that bridge was fixed in 2016 by Fatai Ahmed, 5 years after ask yourself if there won't be need for repairs.
The news is coming out now cus the media decided to air it, the bridge has been in this state for over a year and the present government did nothing about it, so i don't know where the calling out is coming from when their is a sitting puppet managing the affairs of the state, atleast dem talk say Saraki dey hold their destiny, is he still the one holding it now..

hypocrisy go kill plenty people.

If a bridge built 2016 can rot that way in 5 years then wtf did they dooooo
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Pappyxar: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
barcaboi:

If a bridge built 2016 can rot that way in 5 years then wtf did they dooooo
There's a difference between fixed and built..

Thanks
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Calling Nigeria 'giant of Africa' should tell how Africa have sink low..
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lie Mohamed has not said anything about it. We are waiting to hear from him
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
freeborn02:

Oduduwa is not the reason why Igbo flaatheads are tied helplessly to Nigeria. Go and sort out your problems with greedy, selfish, myopic Azikiwe.
But did Afonjas really fled Ilorin during the war for fulanis to occupy as I use to hear on this forum?
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by freeborn02: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:
But did Afonjas really fled Ilorin during the war for fulanis to occupy as I use to hear on this forum?

No, he was killed by the fulanis in his palace
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
mfm04622:

You must provide fact tob this lie! Buhari did not and will never rig any election for anybody.
Biodun won his election fair and square. His performance has been disappointing, yes. But he won his election fairly

Go n ask Buhari what he meant by 'when we realized the election is not in our favour, we used remote control'
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by showafrica(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
For those that don't know the significance of this bridge, this is the bridge that Afonja fled through allowing Alimi to ride into Ilorin triumphantly.

If it collapses then all of Afonja has collapsed o. Hmmm!!

Afonjas and Janjaweedss are one.
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by mfm04622: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Go n ask Buhari what he meant by 'when we realized the election is not in our favour, we used remote control'

Lol!!!!
When and where did Buhari say this? Another lie! Kai!!! Liars go to hell you know!
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by mfm04622: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:

He was an Aare Ona Kakanfo! They don't flee from war. Why flee from war when you commit suicide if you lose any war? For an Aare, you are either victorious or you die! They don't flee from war
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by redsun(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sheriman:
Nigerian leaders no get any shame at all

They don't think. If they think, they will build rather than destroy.
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by Vello(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
[url][/url]
Reference:

If no one in that State can repair and restore things then you are all as citizens in a most hopeless situation and it explains why Saraki could hold sway for so long.
You have admitted that you people have no capacity to govern yourselves.

Where did you see me say I'm from Kwara State?
Get your facts right before quoting me next time. And, if this happened in Kwara, how sure are you that it is not happening in your State?
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by barcaboi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pappyxar:

There's a difference between fixed and built..

Thanks
Fixed? What are u saying bayi? Isn’t fixing supposed to be a good job?
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
mfm04622:

He was an Aare Ona Kakanfo! They don't flee from war. Why flee from war when you commit suicide if you lose any war? For an Aare, you are either victorious or you die! They don't flee from war
Ok. But how come. Ilorin is no more part of yoruba?
Re: The Poor State Of Moro Bridge In Kwara State (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
freeborn02:

No, he was killed by the fulanis in his palace
Ok. But why are yorubas forming alliance with the same people that murdered their king and people, and even took away their land? I don't understand please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Travelling To Cotonou For First Timers / Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy / Principals Going For A Meeting In Delta Involved In Accident, One Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.