Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her (1564 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Deucalion007: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Ayo got talking with this girl for a while and the y became close friends.They both started developing feelings for each other but she has a boyfriend.The boyfriend is physically abusive but very very good in bed .A while later , She broke up with her boyfriend after he severely hit her due to an argument and Ayo was there for her throughout the period of the breakup. This led to them having sex on more than one occasion.She eventually got back with her boyfriend but Ayo and her still remained close but no sex or any form of romance between them.Ayo has fallen really hard for her but she said she can't date him because he's younger than her.She's 27 and he's 24 . Has Ayo been friendzoned or he still has a chance?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Odoogu(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2021
She made her choice, Ayo should make his also.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Ramalho(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Nigeria, everywhere relationship matters nawa oo..una no dey tire? most of them are leaving in poverty, no any future ambitions, they don't know what the future holds for them. i pity them.in this country, being in a relationship or having girlfriend/boyfriend seems to be achievement....it's allover everywhere on social media...

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Ayo dey friendzone ooo tongue tongue
Make e better leave that girl undecided
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by iboboyswag(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2021
But man! These hoes are loose.

Small affection, them don shift pant! Tueh!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Ramalho:
Nigeria, everywhere relationship matters nawa oo..una no dey tire? most of them are leaving in poverty, no any future ambitions, they don't know what the future holds for them. i pity them.in this country, being in a relationship or having girlfriend/boyfriend seems to be achievement....it's allover everywhere on social media...
Bros the matter tired me, the broke ones go still borrow money and beg friends to use there room to run package.

Shey if that same person put him head down for 5 years dedicated to his craft, won't he be better off.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by MufasaLion: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Damn!!!

Older ladies are the best to be with. That nigga was unlucky. He should try someone else.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by MufasaLion: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Odoogu:

Right!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Ramalho(m): 7:19am On Dec 04, 2021
CamusMidas:

Bros the matter tired me, the broke ones go still borrow money and beg friends to use there room to run package.

Shey if that same person put him head down for 5 years dedicated to his craft, won't he be better off.
our naija youths most of them have no future oooo, they don't care at all, as long as they have girlfriends and boyfriends, they sees it as an achievement, it gives them the sense of being matured or having a higher status in the society, you see them discussing relationship like they are discussing a multimillion dollar project or investment... nowadays I just dey focused on my career and hustle ooo coz this our generation dey hard, if person no serious, person go suffer no be small ooo even our parents do say it that, our own time dey difficult, youth wey no take him life serious go suffer oooo.

6 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by chatinent: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2021
But I think older ladies are lite than the younger ones. The older girl is only childish...age is a number.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:
But I think older ladies are lite than the younger ones. The older girl is only childish...age is a number.

Oga there's nothing childish about the girls decision, it's just a matter of preference!!
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by chatinent: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Favfables1:

Oga there's nothing childish about the girls decision, it's just a matter of preference!!

There is.

She doesn't know what she wants if not she wouldn't be sleeping about and clinging to sb who beats her.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:

There is.

She doesn't know what she wants if not she wouldn't be sleeping about and clinging to sb who beats her.

Heheheheehe...
grin grin grin grin
Maybe, buh atleast she knows she doesn't want anything serious with a guy younger than her cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Ramalho:

our naija youths most of them have no future oooo, they don't care at all, as long as they have girlfriends and boyfriends, they sees it as an achievement, it gives them the sense of being matured or having a higher status in the society, you see them discussing relationship like they are discussing a multimillion dollar project or investment... nowadays I just dey focused on my career and hustle ooo coz this our generation dey hard, if person no serious, person go suffer no be small ooo even our parents do say it that, our own time dey difficult, youth wey no take him life serious go suffer oooo.
Lol, you are very much on point. We dey waste our youthful age for this country no be small.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by rex444(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Ayo should have had a plan B
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by obedugo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
The summary of everything is that Ayo has a small dick and couldn't satisfy her the he wants so forget all the stories...
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Odoogu:

I think he is deaf or still teen. She should ignore him
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by Danjikanbauchi: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Go look for your mate
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by 1F30M4(f): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
She went back to a guy who beats her smh I will never understand this. I can't say if Ayo has been friendzoned or still has a chance, I'll let her be if I were Ayo.
Re: She Said She Can't Date Him Because He's Younger Than Her by meobizy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
E no concern me.

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nollywood Big Booties: Chika Ike Vs Onyii Alex (PHOTOS) / As A Guy, Why Do You Keep Your Nails? / Ladies In The House Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.