Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Who Has Wechat For Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Wechat For Sale (375 Views)

Wechat For Sale / Who Has Wechat Acct For Sale / Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Wechat For Sale by Franzee(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2021
I DESIRE TO BUY A WECHAT ACCOUNT FROM SOME ONE HERE... I PREFER FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF SCAM... SO IF YOU HAVE JUST TELL ME YOU HAVE AND THEN THE LOCATION....
ANAMBARA PREFERABLY
070 66 810 510
Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by Brainard22: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Franzee:
I DESIRE TO BUY A WECHAT ACCOUNT FROM SOME ONE HERE... I PREFER FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF SCAM... SO IF YOU HAVE JUST TELL ME YOU HAVE AND THEN THE LOCATION....
ANAMBARA PREFERABLY
070 66 810 510
I have but no face to face deal as I'm in Lagos
Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by Franzee(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Brainard22:

I have but no face to face deal as I'm in Lagos

where in Lagos.... I also stay in Lagos
Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by Lavikag: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2021
From Anambra to Lagos.
This one is not serious
Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by Susily(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2021
I have a WeChat account I'm no longer using so if you're interested, I'll sell it to you for #158,700

As a gesture of Goodwill, I'll give you the login details to the account so you can use the account FREELY for 24 hours........after 24 hours, I expect my payment so we finalize the deal

Hit me up on WhatsApp mate so we can get the Deal running........08149470004
Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by SarutobiEky(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Susily:
I have a WeChat account I'm no longer using so if you're interested, I'll sell it to you for #158,700

As a gesture of Goodwill, I'll give you the login details to the account so you can use the account FREELY for 24 hours........after 24 hours, I expect my payment so we finalize the deal

Hit me up on WhatsApp mate so we can get the Deal running........08149470004
what if he change the login
Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by Susily(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2021
SarutobiEky:

He can't..... he'll need SMS verification to do it

I just made him a Generous offer, it's left for him to accept or decline

1 Like

Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by SarutobiEky(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Susily:

He can't..... he'll need SMS verification to do it

I just made him a Generous offer, it's left for him to accept or decline
That's true o. Cause I do have one. Although it's still new. I dunno if it's working yet. Can I send a dm pls?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by mykealpha(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Hahaha. I laugh you. No try am o. I use WeChat too. Their other ways such as email and QQ. If I link my own I will also be able to login
Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by SarutobiEky(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2021
mykealpha:

Hahaha. I laugh you. No try am o. I use WeChat too. Their other ways such as email and QQ. If I link my own I will also be able to login
ah
Re: Who Has Wechat For Sale by SarutobiEky(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2021
mykealpha:

baba you fit help.me with site to use get chinese clients? Abeg can I send dm

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Listen To This Woman / How To Apologize In Your Relationship/marriage / What Should I Do On This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.