Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT (2043 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by kenychordz: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
For those who don't know we chat is an instant messaging app just like what's app, except it has some extra features like

1)people nearby
This feature enables u to meet with strangers or people near your surroundings, it allows you to add them up and chat with them

2)shake
As funny as this may sound this feature allows you to meet with people who are shaking their phones while using the shake feature on we chat

3)Best feature of all it creates anonymity for it's users in the sense that u don't have to use your phone no to chat with people, people can add u up simply using ur we chat ID although it also allows u add people who are in ur contacts and on we chat just like what's app but this feature is optional

NOW HERE ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET ON WECHAT

1)SEX HUNTERS
These are people who are looking for casual sex and looking to hookup (mostly guys)

2)NUDE HUNTERS
These are people looking to exchange nude pics with random people

3)PHONE SEXTERS
These are people looking for people to have phone intimacy with, dirty charting and all that stuff

4)HAND OUTS
These are people who add you up with alterior motives they get close to you after some time they start asking you for all types of financial favours (mostly ladies)

5)CHAT BUDDY
These are people looking for someone to talk to, genuinely looking for a friend

6)SPOUSE HUNTERS
These are people looking for soulmates, searching for future partners

*Feel free to add yours and your we chat experience

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by OgahBohz: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
what's is wechat?

is it that chocolate sweet that is playing for Ghanian team in Brazilian hair style ...??
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by Royalfresh: 1:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Pls activate me on WeChat +234 8038510219
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by Royalfresh: 1:25am On Jan 17, 2021
Help activate my wechat account pls
+234 8038510219

kenychordz:
For those who don't know we chat is an instant messaging app just like what's app, except it has some extra features like

1)people nearby
This feature enables u to meet with strangers or people near your surroundings, it allows you to add them up and chat with them

2)shake
As funny as this may sound this feature allows you to meet with people who are shaking their phones while using the shake feature on we chat

3)Best feature of all it creates anonymity for it's users in the sense that u don't have to use your phone no to chat with people, people can add u up simply using ur we chat ID although it also allows u add people who are in ur contacts and on we chat just like what's app but this feature is optional

NOW HERE ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET ON WECHAT

1)SEX HUNTERS
These are people who are looking for casual sex and looking to hookup (mostly guys)

2)NUDE HUNTERS
These are people looking to exchange nude pics with random people

3)PHONE SEXTERS
These are people looking for people to have phone intimacy with, dirty charting and all that stuff

4)HAND OUTS
These are people who add you up with alterior motives they get close to you after some time they start asking you for all types of financial favours (mostly ladies)

5)CHAT BUDDY
These are people looking for someone to talk to, genuinely looking for a friend

6)SPOUSE HUNTERS
These are people looking for soulmates, searching for future partners

*Feel free to add yours and your we chat experience
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by Wxyga(f): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2021
Can you help verify my wechat.. I need it urgently
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by mykealpha(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
How much you go pay?
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by Anobella: 4:37am On Oct 26, 2021
mykealpha:
How much you go pay?

Message me for whatsapp make we chat
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by Anobella: 4:38am On Oct 26, 2021
mykealpha:
How much you go pay?

Whatsapp +2349087882699
Re: Different Types Of People You Meet On WECHAT by Anobella: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
mykealpha:
How much you go pay?
message me for whatsapp make we chat pls I need it

+2349087882699

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Be In Love With That Person / I Think I Betrayed A Friend (must Read) / What Do Ladies Actually Mean By The Following Statements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.