Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

#JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out (45107 Views)

#JusticeForSylvester: Ijaw Youth Council Protests In Front of Dowen College / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Cantonese: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=Vinnie2000 post=108199832][b][/b]

Most of y'all are Unnecessarily Emotional and Can't Read properly! undecided

Whether you like it or not, It's Lazy, Weak and Selfish parents that send their Children to Boarding schools! sad embarassed

A Strong Father or Mother keeps the children@home and Teaches them the hard and Fast rules of Life! [/quote

“ can’t read properly”. Oh ok. That’s fine. At least we understand properly, think properly and have more proper knowledge than you youths on this forum.

“Lazy, weak, or selfish”. Without doubt you are a little boy of not exceeding 21 and not ready to have children for many years to come.

Just wait until you have children and then you can determine within your own self whether you are lazy, selfish or weak as a parent.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by seyz91(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Called poithiefians cheesy
DropsMic:

In a land filled with mostly useless elders and extremely useless leaders, the destiny of a great nation rests on the shoulders of young men and women who were raised by these same mostly useless elders and extremely useless leaders

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
tumababa:

Read your post again and discipline yourself….
that one na bastard na ogun go kill her papa just imagine the nonsense
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by dfrost: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Cantonese:

“Even the whites”. Please just stop.

Who introduced schools to Africans? If you have never been to Europe, USA or Asia, please do not talk until you travel.

If you have been outside Nigeria, you would have seen that children are sent to boarding schools at very early ages, Infact as early as 6 years old. Or do you think it is like your country where people do not know what it takes for both parents to work and pay the bills for their homes?

It is very common that schools have very violent children. That is why in the USA for example you hear regularly of children carrying guns to school and various forms of violent acts.

Not attending boarding school is not a mark of failed parenthood. Not training your children while at home is the matter. What you allow your children do at home is exactly what they exhibit wherever they find themselves. So are you saying that those day school children who were killed by their classmates should also be attributed to boarding house issues? Or should those girls who get raped in their schools be blamed on their parents too?

“I am yet to see a dog...”. So you have never heard of orphaned or abandoned animals? Please bros what kind of ignorance are you exhibiting here?

The ignorance of someone who has never left the hut he was born in. Are you happy now?

cheesy grin
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by HBB1(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
The parents who abandoned their 12 year old in a boarding school have failed woefully in parenting and should be arrested and charged for negligence and murder angry

So anybody in boarding house is abandoned?

No dey talk nonsense abeg!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by emezuo17: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Our judiciary system is just rubbish including the people in it. Shouldn't there be prosecutors taking up the issues by now, shouldn't the police have arrested those cultist and their parents. Watch as everything will die, just like the way ipob killed Dr. Akunyili gruesomely. Imagine someone who he and his wife spent their whole life trying to make Nigeria great, everyone have forgotten them now.

More of this will happen if those involved are not killed too.

Imagine after some robbers robbed a bank, killed lots of people and stole like 35 millions, and just one of them was caught, and sentenced to 10 years in prison, then what am I still doing in my shop begging people to by my clothes over 50 naira gain.
. You sounded like someone who was making sense until you added' like ipob killed Akunyili' my guy, face front, ipob didn't kill Chike Akunyili, why you guys want to force this narrative down our throat is what some of us don't understand.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Edusouls(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Chai I swear Yoruba parents are the worst and the most corrupt, see monsters they raise as kids, and terrible hearts they have, no wonder their men dream for Igbo women, tufiakwa unu.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Misterone: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
The parents who abandoned their 12 year old in a boarding school have failed woefully in parenting and should be arrested and charged for negligence and murder angry
so sending a child to boarding school now means abandonment? it seems you don't have a brain.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Nackzy: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Honestly i don't know how you reason and where you come from, please check yourself, you're not Okay

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by ORIAYO70(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2021
Islie:
#Justiceforsylvester: Parents of alleged Dowen College cult members planning to fly them abroad, says deceased father

The father said the school management were wrong to have allowed the five culprits to leave the school without informing the police.

https://gazettengr.com/justiceforsylvester-parents-of-alleged-dowen-college-cult-members-planning-to-fly-them-abroad-says-deceased-father/

A cultist children in Nigeria want to travel abroad, the children deed was the pictorial diagram of the family setting...

Lack of good parental care leads to a delinquent children.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Youngmolis: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2021
This is unfair and wickedness
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by omakay(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2021
God forbid but if this happened to my son, I would just go diabolical on the matter.

Travel abroad all you want. As long as the fleeing children and their parents have names and can be recognised.

I don't trust the Nigerian legal system to ensure justice. I would ensure the justice myself.

Delta man for that matter.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Starzo: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Miller232:
If any of them escape the owner of the school should do the prison time
But nigeria is a useless country
and you're part of it's make up so, what does that tell you?
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Jude273(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
What are u insinuating? are they the first parent to allow their children attend boading shool? If u dnt hv sumting reasonable to contribute keep shut

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Brandella: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

With all due respect, Shut up.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by neeyor88: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

You must be sick upstairs! Were!!
May more calamity bigger than this fall on you and your family!
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by ORIAYO70(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:

I don't knw how sane parent will live their ward at the mercy of third party, in the name of boarding sch n u expected positive result...

We all need parental care while we grow.
Most parent does that cos of their work schedule, now Sylvester is dead

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Jman06:
Stop typing rubbish! Boarding schools have been there since time immemorial! Even government schools have good and well secured boarding facilities! And we are talking about a school that charges as high as a million naira!

I have always maintained that most of these expensive private schools are nothing but avenues for people to show class! It is not about quality education! But some unthinking people will not agree with me! They'll say it is poverty mentality that is making me to hold that opinion. Even cases like this will not teach people lessons!

Many government and missionary schools are far better than some of these private schools! Nonsense!!

#JusticeforSylvester!

Boarding schools is Mostly for Errant and Weak parents!
Also Selfish Parents who focus on Wealth pursuits and Businesses! sad

Those Days, Parents put in their Children in Boarding schools because there were living in Villages and the Boarding school was in the City e.g Warri, Ibadan, Lagos, PH, Onitsha,etc..

Currently, It's not like dat!..
Parents do Not have Strong Reasons in Registering Their kids in Boarding schools! sad

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by osaweseforme(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2021
I will never allow boarding for my children, thank God my wife is on the same page with me. From house to school, school back to house, I don't have time for stories that touches. No one can take care of my children like my wife n i

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by tunize(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Key reason I never liked a boarding school, My pikin must go school from house make I dey see as e dey use run things.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2021
juddybrown:
The school management deserved to be detained till they open up

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Danjikanbauchi: 10:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Their parents should be arrested and send to prison. For breading heartless children that condom should have been used to avoid this calamity.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Navalsadiq(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
and what will happen to the parents of the cultist
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by mayo47(m): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2021
What's wrong with boarding school?

mrlycan:
What kind of parent puts their children in the boarding school.. ? This is Nigeria..........for crying out loud
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Havertz10: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Hopefully cultism will be given the attention it deserves but I doubt it, these people have infested every institution, after all these fanfare, this matter will die and Nigerians will shift focus to another subject, as for dowen they have lost their prestigious standing, plenty students will leave and they will have to fire so many workers that ignored these events

That school is dead for all intents and purposes

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by lexy2014: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Deborah98:
#justiceforsylvester sad... No peace for the wicked. My mind tells me the school and it's management knows what happened to that boy but you know money has a way of silencing truth, like the man said their parents are wealthy and who knows how much these people mush have taken to cover up the case. At the end the truth will prevail. God help us

The school said that it is a "faith based school". That is what they usually say to deceive people. In practice, they don't demonstrate d faith. The only faith they have is in money. That was how deeper life school was dribbling Nigeria for d nonesense that took place in it's school.

The parents of d accused didnt do anything wrong here. Parents will instinctively protect their children. It is d school that says it believes in Jesus that has all d blame for covering up because it feels if it owns up to d truth, then it will loose patronage. That is how evil these people are. Using Gods name to enrich themselves no matter d cost

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by toprealman: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2021
It's funny how DSS will screen your passport when you are flying out. What's the system in place to ensure that high profile suspects like these are prevented from rushing out of the country?
This case is interesting.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2021
All I know is that you can't hurt my relative and scot free. I will hunt down your family one by one
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Jude273(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2021
emezuo17:
. You sounded like someone who was making sense until you added' like ipob killed Akunyili' my guy, face front, ipob didn't kill Chike Akunyili, why you guys want to force this narrative down our throat is what some of us don't understand.
Yeah, he was making sense until he mention chike been killed by ipob. Nonsense he's actually left behind.
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Prenonjebose: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2021
The names of the God forsaken parents should be published. It's time for retribution. They must be dealt with
Re: #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out by Malory: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2021
NovesaTillie:
I was 12 years when I was in JS 2 in a boarding school so it isn't the fault of the parents

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.