Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari (14991 Views)

Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari / We Will Crush COVID-19, Fight Corruption, Insecurity In 2021 – APC Govs / PDP Reps Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Corruption, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
BigSarah:
Forget about Nigerians you are doing a good job Buhari.
He should forget about Nigerians?

And listen to Ghanaians?
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by miraclea: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Blood of Zachariah but During the covid Nigerians were begging Mr president to for once address the nation we are told he was working underground may God help Nigeria and her leaders
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Yankee101: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Incompetence
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Easy1401(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Just as COVID-19 has diff variants so as Baba Bubu has variants of excuses for his failure. grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Ezmans: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Omooba77:

Always looking for whom to blame.....
before it was pdp now covid 19
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2021
COVID-19 only held the country down (partially) in 2020... You bastard has been the president since 2015...

So, na 2020 be the year you earmarked to fight corruption?

And e no even affect ur agenda to handicap the country in the hands of ur herdsmen family?!

Omoh, this man, na Ogun go kill u there!

Thunder faya u. angry
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by chriscrosss(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Cow brain..APC failure..what about before covid or after covid..he doesn't have good adviser at all...
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by wildikeman(m): 8:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Buhari : Covid 19 affected my performance.

Covid 19: Walahi this man can lai o!!!

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by pagorino(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Weigh ray guy
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by deavicky(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by leo22(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2021
What a joke!
AY and Gordons should feature this guy abeg.

Abo COVID-19 was their biggest scam
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by leo22(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2021
What a joke!
AY and Gordons should feature this guy abeg.

Abi COVID-19 was their biggest scam? Remind me how much billions was squandered as relief fund, or should we mention school children that were fed during the lockdown abi na the palliatives matter.

Which curuption? Take ya time o
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Just effing resign. Jester!
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by dalass(f): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
vibratingpenis:
As usual this islamic mohammedic idiot is still dishing out excuses why he was a failure.

Guys;
No be this vagabond promise:
1. He will lead from front to fight bokoharam
2. He will end insurgency in 3 months
3. 1 naira will be 1 dollar
4. Electric power will be restored in 6 months
5. He will rejuvenate our health and educational system but his first three years was spent treating ear problem in london and his daughters were schooling in london, this is someone who said he had no money to purchase the presidential form.

Am surprised that he is still dishing excuses as they've run out of pdp to blame for their failures. All northern states are now bokoharam annex and some of his cabinet members are stench bokoharam supporters.

Now some group of lunatics who may be amongst you are now packaging a deadbeat drug induced multiple organ failure hoodlum in the name tinubu to take over from this failure, thank God the drug baron at his first opportunity told us how worse it will get in his own time, let me remind you guys what he said that 500 million youths in Nigeria will join the military and be eating cassava flakes and most of you supporting this drug abuser are doing it cos he promised to top ordinary 5k on your already 30k bmc monthly alowee, will you guys use cos of ordinary hunger to sacrifice your destiny and that of your unborn children.

This Tinubu you guys want to package was in france not too long to charge his battery that is sustaining his internal organs, let us keep praying he doesn't die before 2023, a man that can't even brush his ordinary teeth and has body odour that smells like died palm frond is who you guys are packaging.

It is God almighty that will judge those people amongst you.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Make una check am oooooo

Go and recharge your vibrator
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by billyG(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
HOW?
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by billyG(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Covid-19 una see as he dey falsely accused y'all of what you knew nothing about?abeg make una show am pepper...all ye deadly variants.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Ahasco(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Idiot man always looking for one excuse or the other not to perform effectively
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by LZAA: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
vibratingpenis:
As usual this islamic mohammedic idiot is still dishing out excuses why he was a failure.

Guys;
No be this vagabond promise:
1. He will lead from front to fight bokoharam
2. He will end insurgency in 3 months
3. 1 naira will be 1 dollar
4. Electric power will be restored in 6 months
5. He will rejuvenate our health and educational system but his first three years was spent treating ear problem in london and his daughters were schooling in london, this is someone who said he had no money to purchase the presidential form.

Am surprised that he is still dishing excuses as they've run out of pdp to blame for their failures. All northern states are now bokoharam annex and some of his cabinet members are stench bokoharam supporters.

[b]Now some group of lunatics who may be amongst you are now packaging a deadbeat drug induced multiple organ failure hoodlum in the name tinubu to take over from this failure, [/b]thank God the drug baron at his first opportunity told us how worse it will get in his own time, let me remind you guys what he said that 500 million youths in Nigeria will join the military and be eating cassava flakes and most of you supporting this drug abuser are doing it cos he promised to top ordinary 5k on your already 30k bmc monthly alowee, will you guys use cos of ordinary hunger to sacrifice your destiny and that of your unborn children.

This Tinubu you guys want to package was in france not too long to charge his battery that is sustaining his internal organs, let us keep praying he doesn't die before 2023, a man that can't even brush his ordinary teeth and has body odour that smells like died palm frond is who you guys are packaging.

It is God almighty that will judge those people amongst you.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Make una check am oooooo

grin grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead helinues Afamed greenback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by vibratingpenis: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2021
LZAA:

grin grin grin
Cc AfonjaConehead helinues Afamed greenback

Are you reporting me to ndi ala adinjo.
You wan make them use jazz and badluck discharge me to the great beyond?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by LZAA: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Are you reporting me to ndi ala adinjo.
You wan make them use jazz and badluck discharge me to the great beyond?
Mba grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari / Wike Declares Free Primary, Secondary Education In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.