Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,916 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari (15153 Views)

Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari / We Will Crush COVID-19, Fight Corruption, Insecurity In 2021 – APC Govs / PDP Reps Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Corruption, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by starstaz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ewoo. This man deserves a Nobel prize for Deflection. Flagrant deflection of duties.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lamba!
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Lavisha(f): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Last Monday, Femi Adesina blamed Aiye.. Now buhari is blaming Covid?
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Scamburster(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
COVID AFFECTED EVERYTHING IN EVEERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
THE after effect is all that matters.
Nigeria will survive.
Must you said something even when there is no need to?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Kukukillus: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
Covid came in 2019, what happened what held u since 2015 Mr. Bubu? Geraut!!
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by funshint(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Buhari taking us on cruise since 1802

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by lukency(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Baba remember there is God ooh!
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by COUSIN1279(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Blaming Master at it again ���
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Dyinze31: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Him don tire to blame Nigerias, youths and past administration.
Now na covic 1.9.covic don suffer ��
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by LZAA: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
The vulture griller, Afamed and helinues will dodge this thread
Smh
Cc AfonjaConehead greenback Imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by olokolekan: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mr President this your statement is not acceptable,

The Covid 19 is a very good opportunity to resolve the security issue as a result of lockdown,

But your people are sleeping,

If we are affected what about south Africa that went for over 7-8 month lockdown,

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by wman(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
COVID AFFECTED EVERYTHING IN EVEERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
THE after effect is all that matters.
Nigeria will survive.

6 years after. 2 years to go. This one is talking about aftereffect. Always one invincible future.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Bigpapi: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good punish you there idiot Aboki buhari
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by 2016easy2017: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
This man can lie eh!!!!
When did covid start.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by onuman: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
How many cities in Nigeria did Buhari’s government provide public treated water supply system in the last six years? Treated water supply system for the public is first measure against Covid-19 spread.

Corrupt practices in government exist in other countries but the leaders in other countries must first provide the public with the most basic public infrastructures.

This one is mouthing fight against corruption every now and then since 2015, as if the public shall consume fight against corruption in place of treated public water.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by jrusky(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Haaaaa Buhariiiiiiiiiiii!!! Which kind big white lie is this?

Walahi God don unison apc everybody in apc are pathological liars.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by pacespot(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2021
None of those things you mentioned are the problem Nigeria should be tackling, Mr president. Priorities are the key thing to any government policies becoming a success. If I were a Nigerian leader today, I would turn every young graduate of this country into a real estate developer and I will devote much of the national budget to funding that alone. We are a sh*thole country compared to the rest of the world's advanced economy, the average living conditions of Nigerians is hellish if compared to Europe or some parts of Asia. Despite Africa having a young population, their leaders have failed to realize the potentials of their youths.

According to the world renowned financial firm, McKinsey, the total wealths of the world have increased by threefold in the last two decades since year 2000, you know what, out of that total wealth, 70% is concentrated in the real estate with China taking one-third of that increment since the year mentioned. Do you know one thing that has given China the edge doing better than the rest of the world in moving most of its humongous population out of poverty: real estate?

Average Chinese young graduates are diverted into this sector as soon as they finished school, given the right skills to join the real estate firm of their choice. China is building more new homes on a yearly basis than the entire Europe, America, and some rest of Asia combined 5 times. According to some estimates, the total number of vacant buildings (which are new homes built that are yet to find occupants) in China is over 60 millions, enough to occupy a country like France. Imagine this is happening in a country of over 1.4 billion in population.

There should be an holistic approach in Nigeria towards this where the federal government starts its own construction company just like Chinese govt has. This company should be an humongous outlet to employ millions of young graduates (has someone ever told you that construction is the most labour-intensive industry in the world?) spearheaded by a foreign construction company until Nigeria can stand on its own in construction technology, and these graduates are paid a monthly salary just like the civil servants, but better paid off, of course.

This is the era of digital information where people easily learn knowledge about anything in this world notwithstanding where they are living, so why can't the federal government cultivate this initiative? It doesn't matter how much they spend on this, it will never be a waste of money because most Nigerians will end up having more beautiful homes to keep over their head just like in advanced countries and there are also private investors that will driven into this as well. Instead of leaving our real estate development in the hands of quacks and untrained professionals, the government can make this sector more attractive to young graduates.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Bubu go relax, whatever that was disturbing u we Nigeria's don't care anymore, complete ur tenure and leave the villa pls
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Drogunov: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/04/covid-19-affected-my-fight-against-corruption-insecurity-buhari/

Walahi, if Covid na human, im for don drag Bubu to court for defamation of character tete. grin grin grin grin. Na so in de responsible for all the failures of this administration.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by westerngezy(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Excuses are tools of the incompetent,
They are used to build Monument of nothingness
And those that use them are not wise....
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Before it was pdp 16 years, the other day it was evil forces in aso rock, now it's COVID-19.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by vibratingpenis: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2021
As usual this islamic mohammedic idiot is still dishing out excuses why he was a failure.

Guys;
No be this vagabond promise:
1. He will lead from front to fight bokoharam
2. He will end insurgency in 3 months
3. 1 naira will be 1 dollar
4. Electric power will be restored in 6 months
5. He will rejuvenate our health and educational system but his first three years was spent treating ear problem in london and his daughters were schooling in london, this is someone who said he had no money to purchase the presidential form.

Am surprised that he is still dishing excuses as they've run out of pdp to blame for their failures. All northern states are now bokoharam annex and some of his cabinet members are stench bokoharam supporters.

Now some group of lunatics who may be amongst you are now packaging a deadbeat drug induced multiple organ failure hoodlum in the name tinubu to take over from this failure, thank God the drug baron at his first opportunity told us how worse it will get in his own time, let me remind you guys what he said that 500 million youths in Nigeria will join the military and be eating cassava flakes and most of you supporting this drug abuser are doing it cos he promised to top ordinary 5k on your already 30k bmc monthly alowee, will you guys use cos of ordinary hunger to sacrifice your destiny and that of your unborn children.

This Tinubu you guys want to package was in france not too long to charge his battery that is sustaining his internal organs, let us keep praying he doesn't die before 2023, a man that can't even brush his ordinary teeth and has body odour that smells like died palm frond is who you guys are packaging.

It is God almighty that will judge those people amongst you.

1. kestolove

2. juliusmalema

3. buckeyemedia

4. nlpolicewoman

5. krismas

6. alimohammedibn

7. falseprophet

8. pricemajestic

9. pantami

10. modsfucker

11. ibkhaleel

12. Biodun556

13. Lastcall

14. Aboks

15. Gawu1

16. theFilmtric

17. Asidy

18. MalcoImX

19. Ibrahimmrfish

20. AdolfAboki

21. Queseda,

22. tsagir

23. Niceman12

24. QuotaSystem

25. abduljabbar4

26. Northurmate

27. Fariq

28. DanArrewa

29. Susu888

30. SWORD419

31. spendoon

32. Bakinwuta

33. Bazamfare

34. Almaigaa

35. Arewawife

36. NorthRules9ja

37. Simplyleo

38. Ngeneukwenu

39. Vedaxcool

41. Budaatum

42. Monogamy

43. donbenie

44. Candidlady

45. supportnija

46. Safyqueen

47. Danjikanbauchi

48. SlyDev

49. oloyedewaris

50. Haakeem

51. Caseless

52. Lovenorth

53. Patrioticman007

54. Cilicmarin

55. SarakiBukola

56. Iliya1520

57. JohnSin97

58. GetMeRight

59. IPIGSRDOTARDS

60. GreenArrow1

61. Blackman7

62. NGpatriot

63. deji17

64. Nonpartisan1

65. Angelfrost

66. emilo2bad

67. AntiWailer

68. PUSSYBBQGRILLS

69. BKAY

70. SATANlST

71. TONYEBARCANISTA

72. OyigboUpdate

73. ORIENTATION101

74. Abdul05

75. abdelrahman

76. Ibkhaleel01

77. Benuejosh

78. Abdul05

79. Safyqueen

80. Incognito403

81. Kay25

82. dalass

83. Baamisere

Make una check am oooooo
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by vibratingpenis: 1:45am On Dec 05, 2021
BigSarah:
Forget about Nigerians you are doing a good job Buhari.

You know this was how and the exact pattern prophet mohammed was constructing islam to revolve around his penis, he was a paedophile and immediately to cover up added that a muslim can marry 6 year old girl, he had no self control, he rushed and added that a muslim can marry 4 wives which am sure you may be a 4th yariya to one smelly aboki since I know you ain't attractive to attract any well to do man but your fellow dusty feet almajiris and destitudes. Mohammed was a lazy drug abuser who robbed caravans he rushed and added not to drink alcohol and jihad just to justify all his human flaws and the scarecrow in aso rock will never disappointment his god mohammed in dishing out blames for his uselessness and his minions and urchins like you will keep cheering him.

O'boy the kind ban I go chop today on the whole truth I've revealed about islam go bad, infact you islamic piglets will come for my head but I will hand you guys your blockus to sniff.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Gaddafi1: 1:53am On Dec 05, 2021
BlackSpanner:
grin grin grin . Naija on daily cruise. Covid 419 affected the fight against kwaruption.
Covid 419 has led to hike in prices of goods and services in the country bla bla bla bla. Too much excuses and blame games till the tenure comes to and end.

serious cruise, he can blame anything. shocked
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Londonboy111: 3:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by plaetton: 3:15am On Dec 05, 2021
BlackSpanner:
grin grin grin . Naija on daily cruise. Covid 419 affected the fight against kwaruption.
Covid 419 has led to hike in prices of goods and services in the country bla bla bla bla. Too much excuses and blame games till the tenure comes to and end.
Once again, Buhari shows us that he was never qualified to be a General in the Nigerian army , talkless of head of state and president.
A man, a father and former General that can never ever in his life take responsibility for anything . Blame Jonathan, blame Obasanjo , blame IBB, blame Gowon, Ojukwu, the British, the youths, even God, and now covid19 for all his failures, says so much for this pathetic excuse of a leader.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Teejay13(m): 3:25am On Dec 05, 2021
This is an excuse,

Oga go and seat down Jor.
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Gval123: 4:24am On Dec 05, 2021
hmmm
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by BABANGBALI: 4:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Bloody liar! tell him I said so
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by AdeniyiA(m): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Since the days of Adam&Eve have man been blaming others and circumstances for his mistakes and wrongdoings.
A failure will always not want to take responsibility for his or her failure... The only thing that save him from the black books of Nigerians is public apology to us, and reversal of major wrong decisions he had taken. But he would not but rather blaming GEJ, d YOUTH, COVID-19 etc

Buhari is a curse upon the land
Re: COVID-19 Affected My Fight Against Corruption, Insecurity – Buhari by Shikini: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Useless man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan May Skip Party’s Primaries In 2015 Race / 2015: Only God Will Decide My Fate —fintiri / Oshodi Transformation Will Depict The New Face Of Lagos - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.