Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? (2376 Views)

Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos / Accolades As Kwara Governor Wins Another First In Kwara / Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
One fact that Nigerians have refused to acknowledge is that most of the revenue generated by the country since independence have been looted into private pockets. Politicians and military rulers are complicit in this as Nigeria has mostly had a thieving ruling class. Do not think that it is just the military governments, we have seen civilian governments since 1999 loot. Which governor leads the pack in the theft of public funds? I have some in mind and even my own state is not spared of this theft. I'll be biased if I'm to mention since one former governor in my state is practically a crook in exponential proportions. A friend of mine who works in a bank said that if politicians are working with 10% of revenue generated by states, that this country would be competing with Europe. So who wins the all-time award as the top looting governor since 1999?
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Bigredmachine: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ibori

The ogidi gbo digbo one of Nigeria Delta...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Malory: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Give it to Tinubu. Tinubu aka Bobo Chicago is the undisputed champion here. Other looters like Igbinedion, Ibori, T A Orji, Kalu, Msbadinuju, Nyame, Odili, Alamieyesigha stole within their respective states but this Opolo eyed thief called Tinubu stole and is still stealing the economies of south western states. He uses his fronts and stooges. His company Alpha beta is in charge of collecting taxes in almost all the western states so Bobo Chicago won hands down without question

26 Likes

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by DaniDani(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thief A Orji, Tinubu and Ibori. These three are present, past and participle and future criminals of their respective states. They have been there from the beginning and are still there and have high probability of being there till the end. They are currently in control of their states as they have always been.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by headSmasher: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pandora Peter Obi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by BlackfireX: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
All Southern governors... except the North
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Daniel058(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
I don't know But I think like 4 or More south South former Governors name should be on the list.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by QueenAgbo(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Biggest is Orji kalu of Abia state.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leave yoruba alone, don't let us catch you dissing our leaders angry
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
SlyDev:

Spoken like a real zombie. Nairaland should have ignore button so that all you foolish 30k zombies could be made invisible. You and Your asinine comments. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Ibori

The ogidi gbo digbo one of Nigeria Delta...

Don't be too sure. That he was one of the few jailed doesn't imply he is the biggest looter.

1 Like

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
SlyDev:

just what I expected from zombies..
wasn't disappointed in any way

BTW i think the current Enugu state governor should be considered for this title.
The Man just receiving allocation with nothing to show for almost eight years now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
As far as Nigerians are concerned. Tinubu’s corruption is only allegations. It has never been proven in court and will never but you see
Orji Uzo Kalu
Rochas Okorocha
Peter Obi
Oxford and google are about to make them image of corruption

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:
As far as Nigerians are concerned. Tinubu’s corruption is only allegations. It has never been proven in court and will never but you see
Orji Uzo Kalu
Rochas Okorocha
Peter Obi
Oxford and google are about to make them image of corruption

You must come from the tribe known for lies and treachery. Tell me, why do you guys potect and project your thieves? You can see other southerners condemn theft when their politicians steal but you guys just love them. The bigger they steal, the more you worship them in excitement. Why? By the way, I know one very sensible person from your tribe. When I asked him why you guy live in illusion, he told me that the typical person from your tribe has expertise in denying reality. You're definitely not atypical.

3 Likes

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

You must come from the tribe known for lies. By the way, I know one very sensible person from your tribe. When I asked him why you guy live in illusion, he told me that the typical person from your tribe has expertise in denying reality. You're definitely not atypical.
Have you checked Buhari ears and cheekbones today?
Make e no be say dem don change jubril to another person o
Can’t believe IPOB member can call someone a liar.
Orisirisi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Rexwalters1: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

You must come from the tribe known for lies. By the way, I know one very sensible person from your tribe. When I asked him why you guy live in illusion, he told me that the typical person from your tribe has expertise in denying reality. You're definitely not atypical.
What tribe is that?

1 Like

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

Have you checked Buhari ears and cheekbones today?
Make e no be say dem don change jubril to another person o
Can’t believe IPOB member can call someone a liar.
Orisirisi

I see....another 30k zombie.

1 Like

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Rexwalters1: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Don't be too sure. That he was one of the few jailed doesn't imply he is the biggest looter.
Who jailed him?, The Nigerian courts, said he was innocent.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Rexwalters1: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Don’t mind the Ipobian, Mazi Kanu Mumurist, Like their director of Biafra Nuisance?
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Omo the 30k no reach me o
I defend Tinubu for free. The difference between me and you is while you collect money to use iPob to destroy alaigba, I support Tinubu for free and I will tell you why. Me that don’t have 30k and you that take dirty money to kill your people both of us will be ok once Tinubu become the president. Especially iPob. He will make sure you have good roads and jobs too. Too many lazy jobless youth from alaigbo. Upon say nairaland no de una region Na una plenty pass for here with cheap and fake propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
What tribe is that?

He's been mentioned by someone from his state already. That shows that Igbos do not condone theft. Why are you guys projecting thieves. I know you're a Nairaland zombie and could be excused. But why is a whole tribe projecting crooked thieving people. No condemnation whatsoever. You can see people from SE and SS condemning thieving leaders while you guys have your head in the sand. Perhaps because the resources being stolen are from other regions?

3 Likes

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Rexwalters1: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

He's been mentioned by someone from his state already. That shows that Igbos do not condone theft. Why are you guys projecting thieves. I know you're a Nairaland zombie and could be excused. But why is a whole tribe projecting crooked thieving people. No condemnation whatsoever. You can see people from SE and SS condemning thieving leaders while you guys have your head in the sand. Perhaps because the resources being stolen are from other regions?
Stop speaking in codes, what tribe answer the question?
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

just what I expected from zombies..
wasn't disappointed in any way

BTW i think the current Enugu state governor should be considered for this title.
The Man just receiving allocation with nothing to show for almost eight years now

Leave Yoruba alone afise ni?
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

Omo the 30 no reach me o
I defend Tinubu for free. The difference between me and you is why you collect money to use iPob to destroy alaigba, I support Tinubu for free and I will tell you. Me that don’t have 30k and you that take dirty money to kill your people both of us will be ok once Tinubu become the president. Especially iPob. He will make sure you have good roads and jobs too. Too many lazy jobless youth from alaigbo. Upon say nairaland no de una region Na una plenty pass for here with cheap and fake propaganda.

So you're a freelance zombie? Ok zombie, answer the question or are you among those who don't have answers off hand? Perhaps they give you the propaganda to spew from your zombie union?
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Post anything. News, blog anything where it shows that any court affirm Tinubu as a criminal. If no he say orji uzo join APC.
Na garri e for de take mix him beans

1 Like

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Spoken like a real zombie. Nairaland should have ignore button so that all you foolish 30k zombies could be made invisible. You and Your asinine comments. angry angry angry angry

I can't help when all your posts are all about yoruba leader this Yoruba leader that

Wetin dem collect from you in alaigbo?
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

So you're a freelance zombie? Ok zombie, answer the question or are you among those who don't have answers off hand? Perhaps they give you the propaganda to spew from your zombie union?
You see why everybody think IPob are dunce. Was it not because of my answer to the question you mentioned me with tears in your eyes?
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Stop speaking in codes, what tribe answer the question?

Where is your own answer to the question asked? Ok I forgot zombies have no opinion of their own, No wonder they've printed banner for you from your zombie office. smiley
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
SlyDev:

I can't help when all your posts are all about yoruba leader this Yoruba leader that

Wetin dem collect from you in alaigbo?
No reason with them abeg.
They don’t have brain so na to dey give them the hate back. He’s going to beg the mode to close the thread when we are done with him.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Rexwalters1: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Where is your own answer to the question asked? Ok I forgot zombies have no opinion of their own, No wonder they've printed banner for you from your zombie office. smiley
What question asked? You mind must be playing tricks on you? Stop smoking crystal meth.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
The whole Igboland no single leader. You drag and beat your coward leaders all the time now you are going to export that shit to other regions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Used As Bad Leadership Example During Lectures At Scotland University / Naira Redesign: South West Youths Destroy APC Billboards In Ogun / This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.