Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? (2370 Views)

Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos / Accolades As Kwara Governor Wins Another First In Kwara / Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

You see why everybody think IPob are dunce. Was it not because of my answer to the question you mentioned me with tears in your eyes?

Your zombiesm is confirmed then. Let's hear from the next zombie...
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
If not for Tinubu Lagos how una life for be?
Killing and eating people in broad daylight?
Later when they tell you people you are cannibals una go want fight. Useless cannibals

1 Like

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by West1side: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
The same state he is representing in the senate while his son is the speaker of the state assembly ?! If one should go by you assertion that you don't condone theft but send diehard criminals n looters to perform legislative duties for you n what I just exposed every member of your tribe with your orientation / mindset should be stone to death along with every member of your household so you don't corrupt others with your bigotry n foolishness.

makemoneywbsite:

He's been mentioned by someone from his state already. That shows that Igbos do not condone theft. Why are you guys projecting thieves. I know you're a Nairaland zombie and could be excused. But why is a whole tribe projecting crooked thieving people. No condemnation whatsoever. You can see people from SE and SS condemning thieving leaders while you guys have your head in the sand. Perhaps because the resources being stolen are from other regions?
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Your zombiesm is confirmed then. Let's hear from the next zombie...
Your whole region follow someone his one father called mentally disabled and you dare call someone a zombie.
Whatever makes people slow in igboland is the reason I will never go there.
I see why y’all running away.
The hate in that region can consume the sun.

1 Like

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:
If not for Tinubu looting Lagos how una life for be?
Killing and eating people in broad daylight?
Later when they tell you people you are cannibals una go want fight. Useless cannibals

So it is confirmed? Is Tinubu actually the highest looter as alleged? The first truth from a Nairaland zombie in a long long time.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

So it is confirmed? Is Tinubu actually the highest looter as alleged?
Me I just dare you to name one person in igboland that can lace Tinubu shoe. I dare you. Don’t mention someone that’s still serving prison time o and don’t name Peter Obi. I think okorocha will do except they just retrieved 900+ houses from him that he stole from una mumu people wey no get sense to hold their leaders accountable

2 Likes

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you need the face of ingrate it’s you igbo people. I don’t understand how you can hate Tinubu that made Lagos that is your only destination in life to make it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

No reason with them abeg.
They don’t have brain so na to dey give them the hate back. He’s going to beg the mode to close the thread when we are done with him.
Lmao I don't even need to try, when they cry marginalisation, you just need to cry bigger marginalisation grin

Before them get any idea of throwing hate, throw up defence mechanism like them

That is how I roll now
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
You can’t even live together in peace. Everyday you create thread to fight one another. Effium vs ezza. Ngwa vs Abia. Ikwerre VS Igbo and whats what and what’s not. Very backward and slow people.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wanting to be Tinubu. That’s in your wildest dream. The only thing y’all can be is hater, cannibals, envious, backward, ingrate, iPob and then useless.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Indianan: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:
If you need the face of ingrate it’s you igbo people. I don’t understand how you can hate Tinubu that made Lagos that is your only destination in life to make it.

Even Yoruba Zombies are mentioning Tinubu their god in a thread that is talking about looting governor. You guys are even confused in the de-marketing of Tinubu. Abi na so una Buhari take win 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
E be like the mumu don run.
Make I give you sliding for your flatthead
Won sori bi isu dagi
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Indianan:

Even Yoruba Zombies are mentioning Tinubu their god in a thread that is talking about looting governor. You guys are even confused in the de-marketing of Tinubu. Abi na so una Buhari take win 2015
Shebi Na becaus of Tinubu orji uzo go jail as friends wey dem be. E go help am do small prison time.
Shameless people.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Indianan:

Hahaha,,,They're indirectly hinting us that the guy won the award of the highest looter. Imagine. This means that they even knew and still wants what's left of Nigeria to be relooted like they looted Lagos. Looting tribe. Never saw anyone project theft like these zombies on Nairaland. All for measly 30k oooo
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by makemoneywbsite: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Malory:
Give it to Tinubu. Tinubu aka Bobo Chicago is the undisputed champion here[b][/b]. Other looters like Igbinedion, Ibori, T A Orji, Kalu, Msbadinuju, Nyame, Odili, Alamieyesigha stole within their respective states but this Opolo eyed thief called Tinubu stole and is still stealing the economies of south western states. He uses his fronts and stooges. His company Alpha beta is in charge of collecting taxes in almost all the western states so Bobo Chicago won hands down without question

I didn't give your opinion serious thought before Tinubu zombies started mentioning him up and down. This means that they actually believe he is a top looter but they still want him to become president. These zombies can actually be what they are - zombies.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by Capitalpunisher: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

Omo the 30k no reach me o
I defend Tinubu for free. The difference between me and you is while you collect money to use iPob to destroy alaigba, I support Tinubu for free and I will tell you why. Me that don’t have 30k and you that take dirty money to kill your people both of us will be ok once Tinubu become the president. Especially iPob. He will make sure you have good roads and jobs too. Too many lazy jobless youth from alaigbo. Upon say nairaland no de una region Na una plenty pass for here with cheap and fake propaganda.
some body once called you an eddiioot and i commented that he was too harsh on you , but now i don't know again
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by exposition: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you know cross river under ayade you won't create this thread!
Answer dey already!
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by OhGeeBee: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
alanto:

Omo the 30k no reach me o
I defend Tinubu for free. The difference between me and you is while you collect money to use iPob to destroy alaigba, I support Tinubu for free and I will tell you why. Me that don’t have 30k and you that take dirty money to kill your people both of us will be ok once Tinubu become the president. Especially iPob. He will make sure you have good roads and jobs too. Too many lazy jobless youth from alaigbo. Upon say nairaland no de una region Na una plenty pass for here with cheap and fake propaganda.
Did you just typed Tinubu? God forbid we have Jagaban as the president of this nation.
Instead of having Tinubu at the helm of power I'll prefer someone from the East. Buhari o ko yin logbon.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
some body once called you an eddiioot and i commented that he was too harsh on you , but now i don't know again
I get plenty mentions meaning y’all scampering. But I will only respond to the important ones. You my friend are inconsequential just like your people.
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by alanto: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2021
OhGeeBee:

Did you just typed Tinubu? God forbid we have Jagaban as the president of this nation.
Instead of having Tinubu at the helm of power I'll prefer someone from the East. Buhari o ko yin logbon.
Lol. Funny how you think you typed the Yoruba so well.
O sori biisu dagi sisun
Re: Which Governor Wins The All-time Award Of The Highest Looter Since 1999? by efighter: 6:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Malory:
Give it to Tinubu. Tinubu aka Bobo Chicago is the undisputed champion here. Other looters like Igbinedion, Ibori, T A Orji, Kalu, Msbadinuju, Nyame, Odili, Alamieyesigha stole within their respective states but this Opolo eyed thief called Tinubu stole and is still stealing the economies of south western states. He uses his fronts and stooges. His company Alpha beta is in charge of collecting taxes in almost all the western states so Bobo Chicago won hands down without question

In the history of the world, one man was jailed together with his wife, his sisters in-law, his mistress who was at that time still married to another man, and his lawyer who helped him to hide stolen money. That man is High Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is A Primary School In Katsina State Buhari Home Town / Between Seun Osewa (nairaland Founder) And A Northerner: Charles Ogbu / The Secret Plan Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.