Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Urgent Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Needed (401 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Needed by Meektunz: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
I did a DNA test and found out that my first child isn't mine. But my major concern is how i can confront her because she is a drama queen & can do anything like destroying my house and other unpredictable things. Confronting her with the result has to be far away from the house. Someone said i should tell her that we are going to visit her parents and when we get there i can let the can out of the bag and let her remain there. But my fear is that she can go any length just to make my life miserable or even to hurt me. How best can i handle this?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by everythinggirly(f): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
undecided

You can't speak to your wife? Nairaland redpilllers are coming for you. Wait for it.

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by Haakeem(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shake the simp of a husband off ur body and follow the first advice given to you.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by Haakeem(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
everythinggirly:
undecided

You can't speak to your wife? Nairaland redpilllers are coming for you. Wait for it.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by DaddyRochie1642: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
You knew that she was a violent woman and a drama queen and you still went ahead to marry her.

Oga You saw all the red flags and you still went ahead to put that ya Coconut head and go for marriage grin

Now see how a full grown man like you is probably scared of probably a 5foot 4inches woman, you're scared because she may decide to break that ya coconut head because you're too WEAK grin grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by Meektunz: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You knew that she was a violent woman and a drama queen and you still went ahead to marry her.

Oga You saw all the red flags and you still went ahead to put that ya Coconut head and go for marriage grin

Now see how a full grown man like you is probably scared of probably a 5foot 4inches woman, you're scared because she may decided to break that ya coconut head because you're too WEAK.
You might not believe it but the truth is that i never saw a single red flag, she was so nice and calm infact she is still nice and calm just that her anger when it comes to anything is out of this world and this one will really get her so angry instead of sober.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by DaddyRochie1642: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Meektunz:
You might not believe it but the truth is that i never saw a single red flag, she was so nice and calm infact she is still nice and calm just that her anger when it comes to anything is out of this world and this one will really get her so angry instead of sober.

The Lord is your strength grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by babavik: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is like you're scared of your wife and she's capitalising on it.
Oga just be a man and confront her squarely, head to head.
Keeping mute on an issue of this magnitude will be KILLING you daily without you knowing it.
Go for an all out confrontation as a man if you die you die but let it be that you are not the cheating type.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by aanuoluwami14(f): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Or she is the one financing the house? Why would you be afraid to confront her? She can kill you or poison you so It's better you inform your parents want to do, your foundation is faulty already

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by omolasho: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Meektunz:
I did a DNA test and found out that my first child isn't mine. But my major concern is how i can confront her because she is a drama queen & can do anything like destroying my house and other unpredictable things. Confronting her with the result has to be far away from the house. Someone said i should tell her that we are going to visit her parents and when we get there i can let the can out of the bag and let her remain there. But my fear is that she can go any length just to make my life miserable or even to hurt me. How best can i handle this?
See this were, your wife is currently cheating on you with other men! Come, an old uncle use to tell say, "if you dey fear make neibour no hear una, your wife go carry you do yeye"

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by MufasaLion: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2021
You married a violent woman. And as if that ain't enough, she saw you as a weakling that you are, and she cheated on you severally with different men that she couldn't point the one that impregnated her. You're the father of an illegitimate child.

Divorce her!!!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by MufasaLion: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Meektunz:

You seem to be too quiet and that's made you weak and not smart enough, hence the reason you were blinded by her pretence during courtship.

I don't pity men like you that got blinded easily by love.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed by reward9ja12: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Call police so that they will stay around oh
Meektunz:
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by reward9ja12: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Forget oh my brother nothing soften a man oh
MufasaLion:

You seem to be too quiet and that's made you weak and not smart enough, hence the reason you were blinded by her pretence during courtship.

I don't pity men like you that got blinded easily by love.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2021
You can't speak to your wife?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by MufasaLion: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2021
reward9ja12:
grin grin grin grin
Forget oh my brother nothing soften a man oh

Says who? Bro, no lies, no woman can easily decieve me if we're dating.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed by Pweetiedude(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2021
OP don jam better agbako

(1) (Reply)

What Is That One Quality You Will Definitely Look For In A Woman? / 5 Reasons Why It Is Good To Live With Your Partner Before Marriage. / Loan App Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.