Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,491 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Loan App Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loan App Wahala (401 Views)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / Loan App Wahala (pictures) / Share Your Experience With Loan App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan App Wahala by Aniboo: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good evening guys
Please I want a better knowledge on a loan app that has been calling me for the past few weeks now . They called me new year this year and mentioned a friend's name that I should inform him to pay the money else it's will affect my account bla bla bla. I called my friend and asked,he said he paid them the money back when they called me first time . Since then they have Been calling me stil on the same person.. note
my friend even showed me the screenshot when he paid them back . Please anyone with idea on how to stop this mess . Cos sometimes they call when I'm driving and my phone might set on a Bluetooth. I may carry person in the car and they will hearall this shit
Re: Loan App Wahala by Merlissa(f): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Don't mind them.. Just cut the call and block them.
Re: Loan App Wahala by Aniboo: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
hmmm
I did that they still called with different lines
Re: Loan App Wahala by SUPERPACK: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
After people will say pay your loan and the loan companies will not disturb you, now tell me the crime of the OP to be receiving such threatening calls even when he is not a guarantor. Like I do say, everybody turn go reach whether you collect loan or not, just a matter of time. We either stop this madness or let it turn to an epidemic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan App Wahala by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Two thing gon' save yo azz-up now

Each time the caller called just pick it just don't hestitation to and leave it ON HOLD...

Some of this said loan companies employee are using this format to scam the dunce masses on daily basis so bad sad

Thoungh am shaking the table

Outta yea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Passionate Sex... See How / Physical Signs Of STDS / Difference Between The Heart And The Head... Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.