Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies (20074 Views)

Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by 29slayers(f): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
I was never bullied rather I was dragging my seniors causing them sleepless nights and unbearable pains grin
Emi ika cheesy
Check my IG for legit hookup
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Bolaji26(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
I went to local sch

When i was in sec sch.

I don't talk at all.

I'm the one man squad type(introvert)

I dont usually associate myself with people except when needed.

Because of that, when i got to ss2. They brought new principal to our sch and as usual, local sch wahala.

Ss2 and ss3 started fighting often but me dont use to follow them fight
I would rather go home but once they bring the fight to my side.

I don't accept defeat, my other side is very dangerous.

When i am angry, my voice will be stammering and with that, student usually know when i am angry.

Then one day another school came to fight us and our principal called the police.

They arrived and the principal pointed at me that they should arrest me because I don't use to talk or relate with anybody and I do stay alone.

He tagged me a cultist that he was a cultist in his sec sch life and that's how he use to behave too until he repented.

He called me silent killer at the assembly

and because of that, everybody started calling me silent killer

The man just hated me, he made my parent cried bcus of his negligence calling me a cultist In the present of my parents even tho they still stand on their ground that i am not a cultist and that's how gentle have been since small.

Waec time reach, the man wounded me alot and even told it to my face that i can't be somebody In life.

I went to write Waec and neco in another sch and I made it..

He called my parents for a meeting and told them that dey Sud watch me now that since i am entering varsity now then they will see for themselves that i am a cultist because cultist no they hide face for tertiary level unlike sec sch level.

I went to polytechnic as usual na

That gentle, solo and easy going type.

I finished poly without issue, got DE to university and continue from there.

Till i finished, no issue of cultist etc.

My parent was so so happy and couldn't believe they never heard any issue of cult related concerning me through out my tertiary life.

I got where i am managing and doing good a little, went for leave and this man saw me in front of my house and parked to greet me.

I was amazed and told my parents about it.

They laughed and said the principal is now regretting his mistake now.

They said he has been asking abt me all this while that maybe someone don go tell him say i was doing fine now.

He is now looking for my face.

embarassed

I go still show him pepper sha because what he made me passed through that time really damaged me and the tear he made my parents shed

He go shed the tears too cry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by GogetterMD(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmmmm. If we start tomorrow morning go reach we no go don finish to dey relate the horrid times
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omo I have suffered in this life. I went to a Government school, I had to leave the school hostel to another hostel outside of the school because of bullies.

The one I moved to, I still experience bullying. I remember one of the seniors who bullied me sending me a friend request on Facebook years after that we should connect, I accepted but left his message on read. Someone I haven't forgiven, If I ever saw him, killing him wouldn't be an issue honestly because mehn I suffered from his hand. I won't even feel a remorse for doing it.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Crafteck1: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Now we are talking about d real issues
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Chibudollar: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
I was never bullied, and I didn't bully no one
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by oscarlamba: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Any COMLAG students here?
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by omoadeleye(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
I always fight back.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Klass99(f): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Oblongata: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Senior Farowaja!

Take N5, buy 3 meat pies @N2 each, buy 2 sausage rolls @N1 each. 4 ice water @ 50k each. And bring my N3 change. I remember just like yesterday and read it in my dairy when I went to my dad’s house recently! I just laughed. Dude became a senior tout at computer village years later. Heard he is in South Africa now sha

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by juniorstar(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
SweetPreeq:
Good day everyone.

We've all heard the sad story about the kid that died from injuries sustained from the beatings from bullies. And I want to believe some of us here have experienced something similar from seniors while in secondary school, or even higher institution.

Please share so we can learn a thing or two.
Lol remember when i was in primary 2 or 3 some group of boys used to bully me cos they tot i was rich. Cos every afternoon a car comes to pick me and my sibling from school. So on this fateful day car no come so i decided to buy all those coloured drinks that they tie inside nylon i think those things were sold for 1 naira or 2 for 5 naira cant remember but on that day i bought like 30pieces inside a big black nylon and decided i was going to walk home naso these boys show from no where beat the hell out of me carry my coloured ice block drink inside nylon. I reported them the next day and my parents were with me ..those days.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by bjgurl(f): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
As a female, I get big mouth � I go abuse you wella. While at it I would ensure it's not me and the bully all alone.
I fight in a open space, one person will come to assist if I can't handle it anymore �

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmm Senior Mutjab, e no go better for you!
One fateful night, I was lying on the upper bunk when I fell asleep. I dreamt that I was pressed, so I walked up to the dorowa (locust bean) tree behind ss1 to take a pee. Few seconds into my pee, I was woken up by senior Mutjab's kick from underneath my bunk. He brought me down, he whipped me over 30 times. My bumbum was covered with bruises. Mutjab (I will not call you "senior", you don't deserve it), you are wicked! It will not be well with you! Dog will bite you! Your wife will leave you! God knows I did not mean to pee on you. It will not be well with you.

And for all of you that are bragging about how you fought your bullies, well, all I can say is that you dare not try that in the boarding school I went to! Those seniors will kill you and I exaggerate not! They were huge like Anakims, and there were no mobile phone then to call your parents and the school will not save you. No junior student has ever tried it! I have seen things as a child in the boarding house o, that is why I swore even as a child that my child will not attend any stupid boarding school.

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by DropsMic(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
After writing my primary school leaving exam, my dad succumbed to my pleas of him sending me to boarding school. Na so him drive me go Igbobi College in Yaba.

On entering inside, i met other prospective students, we were all given numbers and marched to a hall. On getting there they assigned us seats based on our numbers and then the test started

I was the first to finish the entrance test so i was told to wait outside the hall. But me na curious person so I decided to stroll a little further. Omo wetin i see eh.. saw a group of six seniors beating sorry Lynching two junior students like say them thief their destiny... Omo nobody tell me O. When the results came out i passed with flying colours but i told my pa that i had changed my mind and wanted to attend a day school nearer to our home. In retrospect, i think the universe wanted to save me from unnecessary brutality that was why it whispered that i take a stroll further...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by joshmee4real(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you attended a Private School. You can never understand what Bully is.
Those of us that went to Public schools will tell you.
Now if u find yourself in a Single Gender Public school. Hmn I don't know what to even say again

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Flier: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
bjgurl:
As a female, I get big mouth � I go abuse you wella. While at it I would ensure it's not me and the bully all alone.
I fight in a open space, one person will come to assist if I can't handle it anymore �
Hope you are married lol? Like 10 of my mates who used to be like you are around 36 years of age now and yet to get married,half of them single mother

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by thundafire: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Una were dey form team 'we were bulled' una no follow bully person. Me I beat wella as dey beat me too

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Leetika: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
E plenty mehn. Command secondary school Ibadan year 2001/2002 boarding school. I had this friend I thought was a friend I was way young then .. JSS1 clas. This boy fisayo told me is dad is late, bla bla bla and it was a plane crash . We subsequently had visiting day where our parents came to see us and brought foodstuffs for us. My parents did come had the lovely jollof that day and took my provisions life was indeed good.

Until I saw Fisayo in one corner looking all moody, then I knew no one came for him. Hence I wanted to cheer him up and I stupidly said “Fisayo I saw your dad and he said I should tell you that he loves you very much” that was it o.. he started crying and said I insulted his father bla bla bla , I am making jest of him and he will report me to the commandant I started begging this fool that I didn’t mean it that way. I am sorry , I knelt down begging cause I was really scared of beating and I felt I said something heavy . Later a senior saw me kneeling down and begged for me . He said ok.
Fast forward 2 weeks later. I went to the dining hall and it was just my turn to enter to get my breakfast when some senior came dragged me down and started beating me slapping me, dragged me to the hostel (blue house) more seniors were waiting for me kicking me like a common thief I was bleeding and these fools didn’t stop. I didn’t even know why they were beating me until the senior said I insulted Fisayo father. And he saw Fisayo crying in the hostel I tried explaining that I didn’t. But they didn’t listen when I was released i was told to come back for more . I went to the bush and stayed there throughout without eating that day . Late at night I went back to the hostel all scared . Long story short the seniors didn’t bother again.

I thought that was all. Fisayo started blackmailing me to give him my provisions or he will still go to the commandant . Wish I had no choice than to give him.I eventually had to leave the school cause I had a clash with the seniors and the were on my matter. It’s been years now but if I mistakenly meet that Fisayo again I can kill him.. the trauma I can’t forget that shit . I have been trying to remember his last name so I check it on Facebook I can’t remember. I know it’s been years and we were kids . I should forget this thing but I can’t forget I really can’t .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by The5DME(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bassey John, for army cantonment secondary school Ikeja, Na God go punish u wherever u de for the constant bullying, you subjected my little and fragile body to

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Oyin2212(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
I went to many secondary when I was younf
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by crackhouse(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
They no born the person well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by cayorday89(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
I was never bullied, I attended two different secondary schools, the first a catholic secondary school where attitudes like that are totally frowned at and the second, was more like the biggest school in our large closed community, so most people are your neighbours, church or mosque members,some parents are familiar with one another, so we are more or less a large population of a big family.. My primary school, we were too innocent to engage in things like that, but one big boy in nursery then while I was in primary two did hit my head with those long boardruler.
I had a cousin sister of same age and class with me, who is easily provoked and she beats a few of my classmates both boys and girls and the one I would not forget was her slapping a junior in JSS1 while we were in JSS 3 8 good times. I felt pity for the boy but he was stubborn as hell also. Teachers fear her a lot and I escaped punishment from the newly appointed headboy when we were in SSS 1, and he SSS 2 because I refused to wash toilet with poo, immediately I refused and I got her support when she heard me arguing with him, he backed down, it would have been my first time of bullying someone.
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by longjosh: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you grew up In lagos, you must learn to fight or be bullied

1 Like

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by dfrost: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
joshmee4real:
If you attended a Private School. You can never understand what Bully is.
Those of us that went to Public schools will tell you.
Now if u find yourself in a Single Gender Public school. Hmn I don't know what to even say again
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by samonak(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
No be small whoozing I collect for school ehn!
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by tunjijones(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by Ulunne777(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have already told her on fb,idiotic human being s coming from dysfunctional homes

Those idiots lesbian seniors collected my bodyfat in just 1 term grin.Me that used to be orobo and I became long by force.
Chisom,Jessica,Christiana and Ononiwu Rosemary ,my memory remains fresh.
Y'all need deliverance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by PrinceMajestic: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
When I started at Js1 there was no bully because then we had our very strict mommy matron and very disciplined hostel master. Later on I found out the school was preinformed of my admission b4 I came so they were all careful, Although bully was going on but at minimal level, seniors were afraid to even send me an errand then not to talk of bullying, Mommy matron as we called her then made me almost untouchable. I remember the day they rang the bell at an awkward hour for emergency meeting at the dinning/prep hall, I was in js1, we all gathered at the hall, I never knew the meeting was because of me, this woman started the meeting by telling them how I'm a Prince whose feets have never touched the ground b4 and that everyone should start searching for my slippers at that point I remembered I lost my new slippers but didn't know who told matron, I was so ashamed that day but since then seniors had eyes on me and a particular senior tormented my life so much, I am always the one to wash his plate after lunch, I'm the one to wash his uniform including that of his friends but at a point I started dodging them. The annoying thing is these guys are just a class ahead of me, they were in js2 then I didn't experience bully much except this particular guy who borrowed me stockings, I lost it and he didn't agree that I buy him another he insisted I must give him back the stockings he gave me, anywhere he sees me in hostel he start dragging me for the stockings, it was frustrating. Another senior in js2 almost finished my milk, my classmate reported to matron and matron punished him, the js2 senior reported to an ss1 senior and this senior threatened to make the hostel uncomfortable for me but what really saved me from bully was matron ss2 and ss3 big boys who liked me for being a Prince. I appreciate them so much, nobody touched until they left and after they left I was already a friendly bully. Hostel life sweet, my children must go to hostel, my sweet experiences in hostel are very much more than the bad experiences. The sweetest part is then if a day student touch 1 hosteller he is in soup because all boarders will come to fight the day student whether the boarder boy/girl is wrong or not because our hostel fees 3 times outnumber the school fees, so hostellers then bullied day students. That's it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies by bjgurl(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Flier:
Hope you are married lol? Like 10 of my mates who used to be like you are around 36 years of age now and yet to get married,half of them single mother
Oh well, you have the attention suit yourself.
What is your point...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Common Vocabulary Mistakes / Attention! NOUN Has Just Released Its 3rd Batch Admission List: Go Check Your Names. / OAU Management Announces Indefinite Strike on Orisun FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.