Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) (67022 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Man Finds Snake On His Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Kul3ger(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:

Nigga we would have run over it with our bike if we wanted. We were in a very good position to mobilize and finish it,but my friend refused.if not Na dead snake me for post here

Your bike was moving and stopped at that [safe] distance because of the snake, right? And you say no be fear be that?

You were in position to mobilize. As in mobilize...like call your community youths. for snake?

Niggie, we fit rest for this matter?

4 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by ukaface(f): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:
You did the right thing. Snakes shouldn't be killed most especially if they are in their habitat.
I think all reptiles should be killed
They irk me

6 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by GENES11S: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:
Met this snake today on our way we let it go . Nairaland snake masters oya gather around is it venomous snake or not?. Don't know how to upload the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhU5FQEiuvg

You let it go? As if you have the audacity to attack it.

The headline should be. Met this snake today on our way and we avoided the danger .

5 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
espionagesavvy:
Although highly venomous. The gaboon viper is a mild tempered and friend snake. It hardly bites humans. Even when picked it would not bite. It would instead try to getaway.

Even you that wrote this thing cannot dare to carry the snake.

3 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by onuman: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:
Met this snake today on our way we let it go . Nairaland snake masters oya gather around is it venomous snake or not?. Don't know how to upload the video

You saved the snake for it to possibly bite the next human being to death.
You should have hurried with your bike to ride over it and kill it.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by greggng: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=prince4pro2 post=108210025]My friend said is Ajuala(Igbo) that it doesn't strike an innocent person[/quo

He is right but the tail is dangerous
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by MufasaLion: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
ukaface:
I think all reptiles should be killed
They irk me

Lol

Same here, but I always love to watch them. They look cute when they are in their habitat.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by dnapstar(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Viper
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
My neighbour said she saw a snake just now!!! Na snake season.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Sharatan(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lalasticala would be furious right now. Why you go allow dat kind meat go? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by lightwind(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nawaooo
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Confirmedzombie: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
delzbaba:
Which village be dis

Even without been told you should know it can only be Biafra land. See how dirty the road is with busy everywhere.

Instead of yebo people to develop there land, they go elsewhere to develop then come to Nairaland to beat chest.

Almost every yebo youths are ipob terorists, they all live with snake in the busy.
No good road, no good water, no good health care, no good schools.

Only nkporo imiri they have.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Popejero(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
You let it crawl away or you dey fear for your life...sense no go kill me
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Everything makes news on NL
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by thundafire: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lala wouldn't be happy
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by alizma: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kul3ger:

Shiarman!

Judging by the distance you stood to get that clip, bros talk true, na fear catch una.

I can imagine your convo thereafter:

Friend: mehn na snake be that o. Chai!

You: Oboi, thank God say we never waka near am o. Choi, na God save us o!

“We let it go” ke.

Brother Lienus

You dey mind the guy, as if say he for do anything. Na God save am self say him no try anything stupid with that fear fear voice behind d camera. Any missed attempt that provoke the snake could cause death in a very short minutes should the snake bite. The snake is highly venomous.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:

Bro I even started recording late,the snake just blocked the road and a woman who was there b4 we got there was telling us to kill it or run over it
the snake for bend small grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by thundafire: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:

This Na Aba .Osisioma
no wonder road bad even snake dey find good route to pass cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by mexite: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lala will not be happy with you.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
smiley
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by NoGirlfriend: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:
You did the right thing. Snakes shouldn't be killed most especially if they are in their habitat.
who come be dis one again?
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by fineboynl(m): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't know if it's only me that notice something. The creature move in an unusual pattern unlike others. It move in straight line and not wobbly like others do.

5 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Franking: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shoulda murdered it.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Menesh: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:

What could you have done?
Kill an innocent snake? grin
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Hausa(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is a highly venomous Gaboon Viper, whose venom can send you to hell or heaven.
If I'm not mistaken, this is called, "Echi eteka" in Igbo, and Hausas call it, "Gobe de Nisa."

Judging from experience, this might be in the east because they're very much found there.
It killed a man in Imo last year or so.

You should've made it GO AWAY.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
wiseone28:
Op your phone camera sharp die
grin grin
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Freelane33(m): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Front page thingy
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Anonymoususher: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:

Silly folks... If that snake kills anyone again, you guys are responsible

4 Likes

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by brain54(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
You let it get away or it let you get away?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) / Mysterious Huge Fish Found At The Tip 0f Eleko Beach...(pictures***) / 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.