Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) (67065 Views)

I Killed This Snake Today At The Office. / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Man Finds Snake On His Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by ronyman(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igbo language Ajuala
Vickyvice:
The way gaboon viper ( in ika language of Delta State it's called ajuani ) come plenty now. Pls make we dey more careful, especially this dry season

1 Like

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Ournolly: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Vickyvice:
The way gaboon viper ( in ika language of Delta State it's called ajuani ) come plenty now. Pls make we dey more careful, especially this dry season
Ajuani is Igbo language not 'Ika language'.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Quaddafi29: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
You allowed a Gabboon Viper to crawl away or u were too scared to kill it? One bite from it and the person dies without very quick anti poison administration. Congrats to u Stone head
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Jman06(m): 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
You people should stop following all these wannabe Westerners that preach against killing snakes! There's nothing good about snakes, instead most are poisonous and kill humans by just a single bite!

KILL ALL SNAKES
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by mariovito(m): 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
aani? iwu onyé Ika?
Vickyvice:
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:
Met this snake today on our way we let it go . Nairaland snake masters oya gather around is it venomous snake or not?. Don't know how to upload the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhU5FQEiuvg
Which state? Enugu?
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by GoldenqueenC(f): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
prince4pro2:

Abia state south east. Osisioma local government. Alaukwu to be precise
lekwa nwa Aba.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by cmecproblem(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
This reminds me of spider man movie when bros allowed a criminal to escape not knowing that criminal will later kill his father few minutes later.

1 Like

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Dangrace01: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
InoGetJoy:

I think ika language is related to Igbo language. It's aju ala in Igbo

Yes now
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by IkpuMmadu: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Vickyvice:

It is ajuani in Igbo.... That is what we call it

Ika isn't a language but a dialect of igbo just like owerri and Nnewi dialects

1 Like

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2021
TundeWX:
shocked thats a gaboon viper...highly venomous

oshey!

snake master.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Originalsly: 1:27am On Dec 06, 2021
prince4pro2:

Nigga we would have run over it with our bike if we wanted. We were in a very good position to mobilize and finish it,but my friend refused.if not Na dead snake me for post here

Your friend is wise. Run over that snake it will strike..... the headline would've been different... " OKADA MAN RUNS OVER GABON VIPER.... GABON VIPER STRIKES BACK ... FUNERAL TUESDAY"

1 Like

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 1:50am On Dec 06, 2021
The snake is very venomous, and I'm sure it won't let you crawl away if it cut you in it's own path
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by JoeNL22(m): 1:58am On Dec 06, 2021
prince4pro2 pojkst=108209641:
Met this snake today on our way we let it go . Nairaland snake masters oya gather around is it venomous snake or not?. Don't know how to upload the video

Na wa
Me no like snake 4 anything.
They give me the crepes
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:27am On Dec 06, 2021
THAT'S VIPER.. VERY DANGEROUS SNAKE �. YOU COULD HAVE PICKED A HEAVY STONE AND KILL IT. A BITE FROM IT CAN KILL WITHIN AN HOUR.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 2:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Vickyvice:
This particular one is not 'Ajuala'. Ajuala is Python. They should have killed this Gabon viper coz its very deadly. Its only Ajuala(python) that's harmless.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Maski87: 2:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Vickyvice:
What is ika language,?, in ibo it is called aju ana

1 Like

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 3:50am On Dec 06, 2021
espionagesavvy:
Although highly venomous. The gaboon viper is a mild tempered and friend snake. It hardly bites humans. Even when picked it would not bite. It would instead try to getaway.
You should prove the mild temperament of the snake by picking one up,
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 3:53am On Dec 06, 2021
cmecproblem:
This reminds me of spider man movie when bros allowed a criminal to escape not knowing that criminal will later kill his father few minutes later.
His uncle,

1 Like

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by einsteine(m): 4:12am On Dec 06, 2021
If there is any animal that deserves to be killed, it's the snake. If there's any snake that deserves to be killed, it's the gaboon viper.

Animal rights does not extend to snakes
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Timetravel88: 4:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Vickyvice:

What do you mean Ika language of Delta state. You dey ment? Ajuani is an Igbo word and Ikas speak Igbo.
Wetin dey worry una sef?
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Just say una fear to kill am grin
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 06, 2021
prince4pro2:

Na fear catch you.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 4:36am On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=TundeWX post=108209689] shocked thats a gaboon viper...highly venomous [/quot and of high oil on fire

Don't say I tell you meet lala
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by 2016easy2017: 4:50am On Dec 06, 2021
pauladonis:

Antivenins in Nigeria cost between 3 million and 5 million on average. And with a shelf life of 3½ years, and the rare cases of snakebites in hospitals, it's a really expensive commodity.

Alls I'm trying to say is that you be careful with snakes o. God help us all...
My guy u too de lie abeg. You are getting high demand from fivver and still have time to write book
Even new guys in it, hardly have time to eat.

As for the guy and what he saw, plz which state and area so that one can run away from that area

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by 2016easy2017: 4:53am On Dec 06, 2021
pauladonis:

Antivenins in Nigeria cost between 3 million and 5 million on average. And with a shelf life of 3½ years, and the rare cases of snakebites in hospitals, it's a really expensive commodity.

Alls I'm trying to say is that you be careful with snakes o. God help us all...

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk
My guy u too de lie abeg. You are getting high demand from fivver and still have time to write book
Even new guys in it, hardly have time to eat.

As for the guy and what he saw, plz which state and area so that one can run away from that area
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by Zino990(m): 5:09am On Dec 06, 2021
Some hungry forefathers here will chase after that snake with stones and glocks
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:39am On Dec 06, 2021
Mrsoft3:

So says a lion that eats anything in the jungle.

A lion knows it's mate in the jungle na.

ABI you no dey watch discovery channel?
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by pauladonis(m): 5:40am On Dec 06, 2021
2016easy2017:

Okay. Ignore the book, that's all.
Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by mrkings84(m): 6:05am On Dec 06, 2021
KingMack:
Lala and Mynd44 right now... hurrying to the location the snake was spotted

This your picture.....
Chai.... Internet never forgets...

The former governor who now rides on bike to catch his flight because there's no more sirens to clear the way!!

1 Like

Re: Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video) by InoGetJoy: 6:09am On Dec 06, 2021
Lionnation:
ika language is. Not related to Igbo language, ika people are Igbo people, why all these segregation
I'm just asking, bro.
Some people here on nairaland say Igbos are only in the 4 South-eastern states but here's Igbos in Delta State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Think You Have Seen It All (Photo) / 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Have A Filthy Mind / Joy Akabuike (Ada) Is Dead, See Photos Of Preparation For Her Funeral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.