Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Am Still Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Still Alive (1658 Views)

Dear Mama:. 2pac Is Still Alive (pics) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who would have thought................? Bet9ja didn't kill me as I feared it would. I am still patching my life and holding on amidst debts and threats from creditors and those I duped. If I manage to survive this, I will have a story to share with my future children unborn.

Who ever has been following my posts, please learn from it. Betting (mostly bet9ja virtual) destroys one's life and reputation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still Alive by Hashabiah: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm glad you acknowledge this. In fact, gambling in general has a way of deteriorating that quality of one's finances and this is something I experienced last year when I was into fulltime betting on Sporty and 1xbet. But lo and behold , God for delivered me from it through prayers and involvement in church activities , and now I'm completely free from it
Re: I Am Still Alive by chatinent: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Betting (mostly bet9ja virtual) destroys one's life and reputation.

I know.

Re: I Am Still Alive by Kriss216: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Winners never quit.
Re: I Am Still Alive by OSDD(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Quitters never win
Re: I Am Still Alive by Bigpapi: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
ChildOfDoom:
Who would have thought................? Bet9ja didn't kill me as I feared it would. I am still patching my life and holding on amidst debts and threats from creditors and those I duped. If I manage to survive this, I will have a story to share with my future children unborn.

Who ever has been following my posts, please learn from it. Betting (mostly bet9ja virtual) destroys one's life and reputation

Ntoorr
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

Lol.. virtual na your mate?
Re: I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I'm glad you acknowledge this. In fact, gambling in general has a way of deteriorating that quality of one's finances and this is something I experienced last year when I was into fulltime betting on Sporty and 1xbet. But lo and behold , God for delivered me from it through prayers and involvement in church activities , and now I'm completely free from it
wow. Glad to hear your breakthrough story. Hopefully, this time next year I will be able to celebrate one year off the habit
Re: I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
chatinent:

I know.
that thing is demonic. No matter the amount one holds, it goes within a short period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Still Alive by Solsix(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

Good morning
Re: I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Winners never quit.
shocked that's the deceptive slogan that drew my life backwards for close to six years
Re: I Am Still Alive by Cerebellum: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Child of doom, baba Agbalagba oni tetégrin

Betting bad, honestly, try to channel your energy on something better.
Re: I Am Still Alive by michealdeco: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
ChildOfDoom:

write a book about your addiction and how it almost killed you

Publish it on platforms and make money

Simple
Re: I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bigpapi:

Ntoorr
hmm sad I failed, I know. At least I got life to keep striving to be better.
Re: I Am Still Alive by GetMeRight: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hashabiah:

I just knew that something was wrong with you, I didn't know that your life is a mess. That explains your frustration and anger.
Re: I Am Still Alive by chumaZ(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
are you sure you are not writing from the underworld grin cheesy
Re: I Am Still Alive by Hashabiah: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
GetMeRight:

I just knew that something was wrong with you, I didn't know that your life is a mess. That explains your frustration and anger.
[/s] You perception of me is your own headache and business. But at least I'm honest enough to show I'm human. Unlike you grin
Re: I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Cerebellum:
Child of doom, baba Agbalagba oni tetégrin

Betting bad, honestly, try to channel your energy on something better.
hmm okay sir. Working triple hard at the moment
Re: I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
chumaZ:
are you sure you are not writing from the underworld grin cheesy
jeez. I pray to live for a while. Even if it's five years. At times when I hear voices, I feel people have come for me. Only God can intervene in my case
Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
I was once a gambler but in my case I gambled because I needed to sort my education financial challenges.
I got semi-addicted to it but thank God I found a new straining addiction that countered it.
Re: I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
BABYharder:
I was once a gambler but in my case I gambled because I needed to sort my education financial challenges.
I got semi-addicted to it but thank God I found a new straining addiction that countered it.
exactly. A stronger addiction is what can save me now. I once went three months without betting (the highest I have abstained). What helped me was I was absorbed with sex chat, masturbation, junk food, my phone and hanging out in bars. But any little idleness I have, I think of the act. Or when I go to betshops to charge phone, I get lost again.

Not giving up on myself yet. Currently clean this year. Three days and counting. Now I work in a bank, charging will no longer be a problem. Only on weekends. That one I can counter it by buying drink in a bar And charging my phone there (hopefully)

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Alive by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
exactly. A stronger addiction is what can save me now. I once went three months without betting (the highest I have abstained). What helped me was I was absorbed with sex chat, masturbation, junk food, my phone and hanging out in bars. But any little idleness I have, I think of the act. Or when I go to betshops to charge phone, I get lost again.

Not giving up on myself yet. Currently clean this year. Three days and counting. Now I work in a bank, charging will no longer be a problem. Only on weekends. That one I can counter it by buying drink in a bar And charging my phone there (hopefully)
Nna na wa for you o, must the counter addiction be a vice? Can't it be a virtue?
Me i started learning gymnastics kinda sports and i felt relieved.
Now even if I'm given a voucher, so far i decide not be bet, i won't relent.
Re: I Am Still Alive by nerdfrost(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na una wey gambling dey affect...If I say I won't gamble,I won't grin

Haven't placed a bet for over 3 months now.....I only do it when I feel like smiley suprised people still struggle with gambling

Meanwhile

Nosimp2022 angry angry
Re: I Am Still Alive by ChildOfDoom: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
nerdfrost:
Na una wey gambling dey affect...If I say I won't gamble,I won't grin

Haven't placed a bet for over 3 months now.....I only do it when I feel like smiley suprised people still struggle with gambling

Meanwhile

Nosimp2022 angry angry
lucky you. I envy you. Self-control is one virtue I long to have. Currently day 5 without gambling. The tactics I am applying now is, rush home and lock myself up immediately after work to avoid any temptation.

God help me
Re: I Am Still Alive by IceColdVeins(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
How about betking wink
Re: I Am Still Alive by dreyboard(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
So you borrowed money to play a bet and u didn't won abi grin, bet9ja don run street for you..., Me I Sha no wan hear any news like 'a man commits suicide over too much of debts', grin... , I pray you overcome this and stay away from bet9ja, especially that virtual and colour
Re: I Am Still Alive by arthurwillia(m): 3:17am On Jan 06, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Fun fact bet9ja no Dey kill
Na humans Dey kill
Re: I Am Still Alive by nerdfrost(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
lucky you. I envy you. Self-control is one virtue I long to have. Currently day 5 without gambling. The tactics I am applying now is, rush home and lock myself up immediately after work to avoid any temptation.

God help me

I hope it gets better for u Brother

Nosimp2022 angry

(1) (Reply)

/ I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget / Best Solution To Mosquitoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.