Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget (1682 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Williamxcalper: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
hello nairalander I'm trying to get to know how much I will budget to take my girl out for a and how much I will have to put in my pocket to avoid disgrace, you people knows how it feels when you are been disgraced in public because you can't afford to pay the bills so please nairalanders just feel some of you have been into this for long . Help a brother
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Hollybratt(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
And after that what will you gain?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by garriAndsugar: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm sorry for you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Moh247: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
cool

No mind negative people, try have 5k to 6k for some romantic time

Na your swag and confidence go determine how good the date would be

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by hayjayman(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
₦20000...then maxman to f**k the hell out of her, such that she will always come back for more.. And we will glaringly see your scent mark all around her... Thank me later... Werey..!!!
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by JOACHINpedro: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Na ₦3600 I spent . It was her birthday (Sunday). Took her to the museum bought her meat pie and Smoov, proposed relationship and kissed her when leaving the resort. Boom! Dating don start. This is our 4th day in relatinship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Amotolongbo(f): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
Williamxcalper:
hello nairalander I'm trying to get to know how much I will budget to take my girl out for a and how much I will have to put in my pocket to avoid disgrace, you people knows how it feels when you are been disgraced in public because you can't afford to pay the bills so please nairalanders just feel some of you have been into this for long . Help a brother
Please don’t go with her on a date with the mind, trying to impress her.

You can never be disgraced if the girl loves you, no matter how small you spent on the date.

But if the girl doesn’t love you and a kinda “ebina” girl, there is no amount you can spend that will satisfy her.
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by LogicBomb8: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
If she cant pay the bills if your card decline she is not worth the stress

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Tickles001(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
That you're bothered about this shows you're already at the losing end of the relationship even before it started.

For your question. It depends on your location and where you plan going with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Nonexisting1: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Budget 200k. If you don't have it, borrow from bank or sell one kidney. Johnbull. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by shantti(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Gone are the days when intending lovers go to watch the sunset together while holding hands or go to watch how the waves brush against the rocks in a waterfall

Everything now nah to chop food.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by cavreek: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Don't
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Sweetvie: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Just go out with enough money
But be mindful
Don't try to impress, just do what you can do ( no do pass urself)
I prefer when a guy come real ( wish I think everybody prefer too)
Just go to a cool restaurant within ur budget not extravagant.
You know ,the way you start is going to determine how demand ur girl is going to be (if you know what I mean). Anyway
Good luck smiley
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by LogicBomb8: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
How you go allow girl wey never see 1million naira to they give you stress

Lol dnt listen to this
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by donbachi(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Whatever u dey budget..no forget condom.e get why
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by ILEMUDA(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bring out all your live savings
Set Awoon Simp wanna impress.

Your future is at risk
Odiegwu
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Wizywiz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
donbachi:
cheesy
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Wizywiz(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
donbachi:
cheesy grin Don Don..... grin cheesy that's even the most important importanta
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Nazgul: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
1. Go to a place you can afford. They're places in Lagos where a plate of jollof rice is sold for 2k. There are places where the same rice is sold for 9k, it's all about your pocket. Don't try to form what you're not or else you'd have to keep up with the pretence at the expenses of your finances.

2. There is hunger in the land, therefore never make the mistake of telling a girl to order for anything she wants on a date cos hungry girls view dates differently and this could endanger your wallet if you're not prepared. It's a date targeted at knowing each other, not an avenue to feed an orphan. If she's into you, she'll give in regardless of what you get her. If it's rice you want, just order for 2 plates and drinks, with that you can easily estimate the total cost and won't have to be sweating under AC when the bill is passed to you.

3. Avoid meaningless bragging, cos the more you brag the more you set yourself up for billing. A female friend once told me about a date she went with a guy, after the date the guy was dropping her off, as she entered his car he told her sorry, and she was like...for what, he said he intended to use his Es350 (Lexus) but the mechanic hasn't finished servicing it that's why he brought out the Corolla for the date. The girl told me she would just use him to be paying her bills. So avoid bragging...just be as natural as possible.

Once you have this orientation at the back of your mind, it would strike out every fear of being disgraced in public cos you'll know it's just a conversation you're having and not a showoff competition.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by texannaija: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Williamxcalper:

First of all, where is your location
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Luiz321: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Please don’t go with her on a date with the mind, trying to impress her.

You can never be disgraced if the girl loves you, no matter how small you spent on the date.

But if the girl doesn’t love you and a kinda “ebina” girl, there is no amount you can spend that will satisfy her.
nicely said �
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by elmagnifico411(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Iffa be u, I go just carry her go one nice spot, buy family sized bread and beans, with cold coke to go with am..as una dey chop, una go dey gist well and belle go fl.like sey 2moro no dey.. no be everything be meat pie, chicken , burger and the likes... The girl go even respect more.
Williamxcalper:
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Michelle70(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Williamxcalper:
go see a movie, buy popcorn and watch the movie.

Or take her out to a local football match game, when she sits, ask her the team she supports and support the opposit them while making a bet with her that whoever loses will sponsor the next date.

U could visit a zoo, though i stopped going to Nigerian zoo cos the animals looks pitiful.

U could go horse riding

U could also visit the beach.

All these will cost less than 10k
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by HELLASJ(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2022
I piri u grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by pansophist(m): 12:58am On Oct 21, 2022
Don't go to an expensive place. A good day outing can be in the park, the cinema, or a boat ride. None of these activities cost more than 10k max for both of you.

Don't impress with your wallet, never start what you can't finish. Your affection should be organic, that spendings will be a topping. You're probably young, and young love is pure, not money-based.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Bring her to my house since you don’t know where to take a girl to

Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sweetvie:
Just go out with enough money
But be mindful
Don't try to impress, just do what you can do ( no do pass urself)
I prefer when a guy come real ( wish I think everybody prefer too)
Just go to a cool restaurant within ur budget not extravagant.
You know ,the way you start is going to determine how demand ur girl is going to be (if you know what I mean). Anyway
Good luck smiley

Still expecting the mail though I feel discouraged already. I just see it as an opportunity to learn.
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by ObalendeCMS: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Never had a budget when I take my X out on a date. I miss you, Sweet. Damn!
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Starboytwo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2022
Guy
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by KalioPeter: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2022
Williamxcalper:

Make thunder fire you and that your budget, Idiot!

Ask yourself, how much is your girlfriend bringing? except the stupid kpekus way community don sample finish, what else does she have to offer? Idiot

I swear, to punch you for mouth dey hungry me
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by MAIKON: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
No go do pass yourself grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget by Ajibade123(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
This should be interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

So This Is How BREAKFAST Tastes Like. / What Would You Have Done If Your Babe Said This? / What Are The Signs When A Woman Loves A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.