Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Reality. Yes It Is Real - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality. Yes It Is Real (584 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / Spiritual Cobweb Is Real, I Am An Example..please Help Me / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality. Yes It Is Real by Bearfruit(f): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
What is real? Eternity is real,a Man's life consist not in the abundance of the things which he possess luke12:15.
Yes it is not just about this life. The real life and future destination of all is Heaven or Hell. I am pained writing these, Now Colossians 2;8 says beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy & vain deceit, after the tradition of men,after the rudiments of the world & not after Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Reality. Yes It Is Real by Bayo677: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
See below
Re: Reality. Yes It Is Real by adebayour26: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bayo677:
See below
Namesake
Re: Reality. Yes It Is Real by Bearfruit(f): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Parents,false preachers have spoiled people (congregation, children) towards philosophy (Western education) rudiments of the world (money etc)vain deceit (perishing things of these life(cars, gadget, clothes etc).
Christ is far from their hearts,"school is your life" have heard someone told his child.she was sick during a common entrance exam & they felt she shouldn't get sick at this time. Many would be indifferent when a child say mum/Dad I don't want to go to church, but you dare not say I don't want to go to school.
School because of it gain in these world has taken the place of God in foolish men's heart.
Re: Reality. Yes It Is Real by Bearfruit(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
I say foolish men because what shall it profit a man to gain the world, the whole world yea! and loss his/her soul. Take a look at Karen happuch, the dowen student & many others that have died.insensitive to the plight of their children all because of so called betterment of this life
Now the student who do this wicked act have parents that are respected in society(them get money) they are hailed that they bring up good children because they gave them best education.
Best education what so ever is nonsense, Christ is all that matters, Christ is much to be emphasis. Now this children are already murders, they are the problem to come. You say you give the best is that "the best".he/she is intelligent but knows nothing about the word of life, the word of deliverance, the word he/she will be judge by, oh!!! I weep.
Re: Reality. Yes It Is Real by Bearfruit(f): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Your children souls are starving,malnurish, dieing & all you care about is the perishing body which you still don't really care. Go and sleep with any man, just go school! Go and thief just go to school! Dis regard God's commandments just go to school. T preachers, liars! are also establishing false gospel by telling them yes, that it is this world that Christ came to give you.

With he became poor that you may be rich. Flatters, liars, whose judgment for long has been ordained 1thess 1;5, 2peter2,jude1:4... change from these wickedness less you perish.and I tell you God's wrath is at hand already

(1) (Reply)

Let's Wage War Against "Befitting Burial", To Encourage *befitting Living.* / Is It Necessary For A Married Lady To Change Name On Facebook To That Of Husband / Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.