Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance (38917 Views)

This Day 29th Of May, In 2019; History Is Repeating Itself. / Messi National Team Performance / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Lamasta(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
osazsky:
Y did u have to waite for city to win before bringing this up..i am a city fan..tuchel is a good coach.we have only 3 coaches in england pep ..klopp.tuchel..the epl is going to be tough.it would be won by a slight margin..i pray city or chelsea gets it..cuz i hate liverpool and agberoism
Lols grin na Chelsea get agberos pass o followed by Man Utd fans grin
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Lamasta(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
ALFADOS:
Mark your words when chelsea lift the trophy, you will be ban from these forum for live
Which trophy abeg
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by wman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who moved this nonsense to front page?

People will create insightful, analytic threads and they won't be moved to front page unlike this trash.
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Germanhunter(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
osazsky:
Y did u have to waite for city to win before bringing this up..i am a city fan..tuchel is a good coach.we have only 3 coaches in england pep ..klopp.tuchel..the epl is going to be tough.it would be won by a slight margin..i pray city or chelsea gets it..cuz i hate liverpool and agberoism

Liverpool and agberoism?
Lol no na
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by skywalker240(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
beresponsible:
Crying don start
those people hoping for giveaways are about to start their own giveaways.
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Cheeryfeet: 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pharmmaqp:
So tuchel no go lose again in peace. undecided

All the times he has been winning..

You didn't notice anything..

Today he lost and you have turned analyst

no mind the mumu, not that he even made a good analysis.
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by hansomb: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
larrybabanla:
na u Sabi,, u must be a man utd fan, that's y we are competing at the top, get a solution when the mistake is spotted, not waiting a whole season
United finished 2nd last season while Chelsea are struggling to qualify for champions League. Just saying
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by kelly72: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
KingLarry04:
West Ham United defeated Chelsea by 3:2 in their week 15 encounter at London Stadium on Saturday. Chelsea is always finding difficult to win anytime they are playing against West Ham United especially when the blues are at away.
Thomas Tuchel and his boys would have performed better in the match, but the Manager took a decision which affected the team's performance.

Thiago Silva gave the visitors the lead in the 29th minute of the game through a well placed corner kick from Mason Mount. Manuel Lanzini equalized for the home team through a Penalty after Edouard Mendy could not control a back bass giving to him by Jorginho. The goalkeeper fouled the West Ham United striker inside the 18 yard box.

Mason Mount scored the second goal for Chelsea with a powerful shot after Hakim Ziyech pass located him. Jarrod Bowen and Arthur Masaku scored the second and third goal for the home team at London Stadium to end the match at 3:2.

Chelsea could lose the EPL top spot on the league if Manchester city is able to win Watford at vicarage road stadium.

The Manager took s decision which is affecting the team's performance in every match. The team strikers were sidelined because of Injury. Both of them sustained an injury against Malmö in their UEFA Champions League match.

The both strikers have fully recovered, but he has not been using for matches. He will bring them in during the second half and they will not able to score a goal. Having a strong and experienced strikers like Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner in a team, is a big advantage.

Benching the both strikers and using a midfielder to play as a striker is a poor tactics. These Midfielders are missing a lot of chances that should have been converted by a striker.

The Manager should correct this mistake

And Timo Werner is the striker to convert chances? Lol
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by OMNIVIRUS(m): 4:24am On Dec 05, 2021
KingLarry04:
West Ham United defeated Chelsea by 3:2 in their week 15 encounter at London Stadium on Saturday. Chelsea is always finding difficult to win anytime they are playing against West Ham United especially when the blues are at away.
Thomas Tuchel and his boys would have performed better in the match, but the Manager took a decision which affected the team's performance.

Thiago Silva gave the visitors the lead in the 29th minute of the game through a well placed corner kick from Mason Mount. Manuel Lanzini equalized for the home team through a Penalty after Edouard Mendy could not control a back bass giving to him by Jorginho. The goalkeeper fouled the West Ham United striker inside the 18 yard box.

Mason Mount scored the second goal for Chelsea with a powerful shot after Hakim Ziyech pass located him. Jarrod Bowen and Arthur Masaku scored the second and third goal for the home team at London Stadium to end the match at 3:2.

Chelsea could lose the EPL top spot on the league if Manchester city is able to win Watford at vicarage road stadium.

The Manager took s decision which is affecting the team's performance in every match. The team strikers were sidelined because of Injury. Both of them sustained an injury against Malmö in their UEFA Champions League match.

The both strikers have fully recovered, but he has not been using for matches. He will bring them in during the second half and they will not able to score a goal. Having a strong and experienced strikers like Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner in a team, is a big advantage.

Benching the both strikers and using a midfielder to play as a striker is a poor tactics. These Midfielders are missing a lot of chances that should have been converted by a striker.

The Manager should correct this mistake

This your article is heavily opinionated with sentiments, show a great deal bias.
It is either you don't really understand football or you just ignored them to Stoke the flames of your bias.
The tactics was not responsible for the forced errors Chelsea defense made the entire game that ultimately cost them.
Silva made two unforced errors before he scored. Mends was culpable for the Penalty, failure to carry out a routine defensive clearance resulted in the Jarrod Bowen equaliser.
Mendy was culpable again for the Musuaku goal.
This tactic has won Chelsea several games, including the UCL against mancity. A 3-4-3 void of a striker is remarkably flexible, allowing rotation, dynamism and movement of the ball. It allows those runs into space, which can be exploited by those attacking midfielders. Havertsz was the hero in the champions league, Mount had two goals contribution in this one.

Before you write something next time biko, investigate
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Emeka511(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Hahaha I thought Thomas tuchel was the special one ?Chelsea fans.
When he begins to lose more, the next thing is sack�
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Nyanabo(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2021
I don't think that's his mistake.

What I feel is his mistake is that he sends the wing-back upfront during an attack even the central defenders.

Any team that meets Chelsea knows if they can counter quickly they would be able to defeat them. Same thing happened in Manchester united march. The defense are just to higher up. When the midfield was good (now key midfielders are out injured) it wasn't noticable because they covered up well.

But now what we expected him relax the defense a little pending when his first team midfielders are back.

Secondly we know Timo doesn't score goal alot alright but we know if he were to be on that left side the pressure would have been visible.

I also thing Mendy is becoming too comfortable. And over-confident. The coach needs to talk him down cause most errors he made were avoidable.
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Upjis: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=KingLarry04 post=108215615]West Ham United defeated Chelsea by 3:2 in their week 15 encounter at London Stadium on Saturday. Chelsea is always finding difficult to win anytime they are playing against West Ham United especially when the blues are at away.

The should correct this mistake[/quot

Chelsea has the most stupid and foolish fans in africa

They support their club when the going is good ( winning games)

When ever they lose ,you see they insult the Manager/coach and the players

For you to be a winner you must lose ,but this african fools don't know that

They are all sick in the head
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Demurray: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Evergreen4:
Hahahhahaha. This one just dey blow grammar because Chelsea don go third place. So the Sky is no longer blue after loosing. grin
The sky remains blue jare no be Chelsea blue, na man city own. Make Chelsea go start winning if they want their type blue for sky grin

1 Like

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Oshin56(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2021
Lamasta:

Which trophy abeg
trophy lager beer, from Mama Nnamdi.
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by splashbaby(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2021
I thought Chelsea fans were saying James is the highest scoring wing back Jorginho the best in the world going forward and doing box to box and also Mason the greatest midfielder in the world...what has has happened to them all in just 1 game.
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by ChibudoIIar: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2021
ad
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Panda7(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2021
oga why don't you pick up a coaching Career with a championship side here ?
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Petermarshal(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Just a loss, they found themselves at third. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Gafdam(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2021
jetwonder:
grin grin if I be a man of God Chelsea must lose straight 3 premier league matches
I Swear !!! After They Spoilt My 287000 Naira Ticket, I Couldnt Sleep Since Yesterday.
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Jlow2: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Now I see reasons with allegri whom said we play better up front without lukaku which I have noticed is true, getting the ball is always difficult,and sumtins with our kind of plays up front his first touches spoils everything,and I noticed recently since he was injured we dnt cross balls ,and now that he is back we dnt either ,so you even hardly see him in the game
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by KingDash: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2021
I swear premier league na farmers league, how man city and liverpool go dey carry epl back to back
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Lamasta(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Oshin56:
trophy lager beer, from Mama Nnamdi.

grin grin grin
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by guychidile: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
I don't know..infact I'm confused .
How can chelsea lose to west ham when it's tight
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Shakur86(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Chelsea fans nor dey waste time grin grin
Hahahahahaha
Just 1 loss and problem don start. Indomitable Tuchel don turn to Indomie Mikel.
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Shakur86(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
[so, every Chelsea fans are now football pundits because of the loss to westham, make una be calming down, more losses coming.
This your article is heavily opinionated with sentiments, show a great deal bias.
It is either you don't really understand football or you just ignored them to Stoke the flames of your bias.
The tactics was not responsible for the forced errors Chelsea defense made the entire game that ultimately cost them.
Silva made two unforced errors before he scored. Mends was culpable for the Penalty, failure to carry out a routine defensive clearance resulted in the Jarrod Bowen equaliser.
Mendy was culpable again for the Musuaku goal.
This tactic has won Chelsea several games, including the UCL against mancity. A 3-4-3 void of a striker is remarkably flexible, allowing rotation, dynamism and movement of the ball. It allows those runs into space, which can be exploited by those attacking midfielders. Havertsz was the hero in the champions league, Mount had two goals contribution in this one.

Before you write something next time biko, investigate [/quote]
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Okbaba: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
...and no one is giving credit to David Moyes. This life no balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli / England Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (6 - 2) ON 21st November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.